Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    grege345 said:
    He's like 90 yrs old. Can't cook all the time, has to take winter off, even on the gulf coast. 
    You  implying he is real?
    Nope. Just perpetuating the myth. 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    I unwrapped a "bite-size" Snickers bar, and fumbled it to the floor.
    Retrieved, blown off, and sitting on the counter.  I'm performing a Risk Analysis (mentally, I can't believe there's no paper here) and it looks like I might rinse it quickly and consume.
    Not sure yet, though.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,869
    edited March 2015
    @SGH - please tell me the imaginary person, or ghost, or whatever you are, is still planning on bringing 100lbs of oysters and a whole hog to Salado!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Botch said:
    Retrieved, blown off, and sitting on the counter.  I'm performing a Risk Analysis (mentally, I can't believe there's no paper here) and it looks like I might rinse it quickly and consume.
    Not sure yet, though.  
    I could really use a Snickers about now...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    @SGH - please tell me the imaginary person, or ghost, or whatever you are, is still planning on bringing 100lbs of oysters and a whole hog to Salado!
    The myth and the hippy is coming with oysters in tow. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• GATABITES said:
    SGH said:
    GATABITES said:
    pissed that i haven't had any egged food in over 3 weeks now. 
    I feel your pain on this one brother.  The 15th of this month will be 3 months that I haven't got to cook. The strain has just about became more than I can bare. However the upshot is, tomorrow should be my last day. 
    we miss your cooks man. cook something so i will feel better. 
    Guys, it does get better.  I had surgery on my super spinatis on 1-15-15.  Out of sling for all of two weeks.  PT started about 4 weeks ago.  It's heeling very well.  Feels great.  One big word of advice.....DO NOT REACH INTO THE BACK SEAT OF THE CAR WITH YOUR SURGICAL ARM.  That my friends is painful.

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

• theyolksonyou
    Botch said:
    Not sure yet, though.  
    Dude, this isn't the engineer thread.
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    edited March 2015
    Sitting here checking work email, looking at the forum, Facebook, and watching Beat Bobby Flay and thinking "I think I could take him"..... lol.. In a fist fight maybe... 
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    I finally got some cans so I'm breaking in the yeti coozie. Got some Dales Pale Ale, Old Chub, and Mammas little yellow pills. Short story in getting drunk.
  • theyolksonyou
    @sgh  I appreciate your honesty. I should probably get a reality tv show out of this: "search for the big unit" :confused: 
  • Chicklet
    Chicklet Posts: 205
    Praying I don't get called in again tomorrow to work.  My arse has had enough crazy for one week!  
    Here's your PSA for the week:  an earache you have had for 30 minutes does not mean you need a $&*! ambulance in an ice storm.  Seriously.  It doesn't.  
    Eat, drink and be merry

Huntsville, AL ~ LBGE noob
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Lit said:
    I finally got some cans so I'm breaking in the yeti coozie. Got some Dales Pale Ale, Old Chub, and Mammas little yellow pills. Short story in getting drunk.
    Old Chubb is my favorite.  Hard to find around here but I have a source for man cans of Dales now.  Good stuff if you can find deviant dales grab some its superb and will light you up!
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    That is some awesome pics of your little girl.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited March 2015
    SGH said:
    That is some awesome pics of your little girl.
    Yep.  The photographer did an amazing job!!  She has a gift...mad respect.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    edited March 2015
    Watching my high school hockey team in the state tournament on tv
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    @Cazzy great pics!

I am finally settling in and watching Chopped.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2015

@sgh  I appreciate your honesty. I should probably get a reality tv show out of this: "search for the big unit" :confused: 

Pretty sure that reality show would end with me. :lol: 
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    About to hit the hay... Been up since 3am yesterday with a doggy issue; thankfully my little buddy is okay. That and cleaning up after our first and hopefully last snow storm of the season. Did a couple of snow tours as well...

Peace out eggers...
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Lit said:
    Oscar Blues huh?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • tbramse
    tbramse Posts: 31
    Working a shift as an EMT
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    Lunch hour reading posts trying to figure out what I'm gonna egg tonight. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    @DoubleEgger me too.  Except thinking about this weekends cooks.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    @DoubleEgger me too.  Except thinking about this weekends cooks.
    Wife wants to go on a date tomorrow night. I feel like I'm cheating on my egg! 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited March 2015
    lol!  have a date night at home.  Wine and dine.  Make both ladies happy.

or do like @NPHuskerFL does and bring the egg along.
  • Right now  I'm sitting in a gubmint car warming up from being outdoors for awhile.  Also nursing my scuffed hand from falling on the ice.  I could use a drink!!!
    Flint, Michigan
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Watching lone survivor. Should've whacked em
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    On a conference call... thinking about a cocktail later
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    I am in my office waiting on 5 PM! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's