Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Has this happen to anyone else?

brycos
brycos Posts: 137
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum

Last night I was sitting on my patio watching the game, smoking a cigar and thinking about the great weekend cooks that had been.  I heard some noises that made me think a mouse had gotten into my table - under the cover.  So I pull off the cover and open the bottom drawers - nothing.  Open the left door and remove the propane tanks - nothing. Open the right door and don't see anything at first but I can hear it.  It's dark. I've got my flashlight and with the shadows it created I couldn't see anything very well due to all the clutter that was in there.  Then I saw something that looked like a rope, but I hadn't put a rope in there.  Upon further inspection, the rope had evenly spaced ridges like a stack of donuts would have except they got smaller as they ascended.  Then I thought I've got a rat - so I go to get a gun but which one.  The .357 is a bit messy not to mention the hole it would put in my table, .22 the same just on a smaller scale.  So I decide on my son's BB gun.  When I get back outside, I open the door slowly, cocked-gun in hand, shine the light in and - wait - that's not a rat it's a friggin' possum!  What the... - How the ...  A possum?!

Comments