Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Biggest Loser

Comments

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,608
    What did you expect?
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,496

I did lol at this one. 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,009
    What did you expect?
    You cannot be serious.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,513
    How low can we as a society go??  Unfortunately we likely have not plumbed close to the bottom.  Sad, sad state of affairs.  The hard core left and right wingers need to grow up.  

A question (before I lost power for  around 90 minutes at 7 :20 PM EDT) who are/were those para military guys heading into the outdoor arena as Trump and his car were leaving?

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,011
    lousubcap said:

A question (before I lost power for  around 90 minutes at 7 :20 PM EDT) who are/were those para military guys heading into the outdoor arena as Trump and his car were leaving?
    I saw that.  And another question: it seems I'd tuned into CBS Evening News (4:30 here in MST UT) and before those guys came streaming in, there was a random guy in the crowd who was distinctly looking back, away from the stage, and doing some specific hand gestures I'd never seen before.  I'm going to have to look for that tomorrow (this has been a tiring evening, I'm ready for bed and maybe a good cry).   

I'd come around, every once in awhile,

Or if I ever needed a reason to smile,

Or spend the night, if you think I should...     TR

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,199
    lousubcap said:
    How low can we as a society go??  Unfortunately we likely have not plumbed close to the bottom.  Sad, sad state of affairs.  The hard core left and right wingers need to grow up.  

im going with joes seal team 6.......operation:  quiet the duck =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • lousubcap
    This just in:  CHEETO dodges another bullet thanks to Judge Cannon.

"A federal judge just dismissed the Justice Department’s case against Trump for unlawfully withholding classified documents after leaving office in 2021, Kyle Cheney of Politico reported Monday morning. The ruling from Trump-appointee Judge Aileen Cannon asserts that the appointment of Special Counsel Jack Smith in this case “usurps” certain legislative powers intended specifically for Congress in accordance with the Appointments Clause of the Constitution. 

Expert reax: The ruling “can (and will) be immediately appealed to the Eleventh Circuit” Court of Appeals, said Texas national security law professor Steve Vladeck. “To me, the only question is whether the Special Counsel also asks for the case to be reassigned on remand,” he added. "

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,199
    lousubcap said:
    This just in:  CHEETO dodges another bullet thanks to Judge Cannon.

"A federal judge just dismissed the Justice Department’s case against Trump for unlawfully withholding classified documents after leaving office in 2021, Kyle Cheney of Politico reported Monday morning. The ruling from Trump-appointee Judge Aileen Cannon asserts that the appointment of Special Counsel Jack Smith in this case “usurps” certain legislative powers intended specifically for Congress in accordance with the Appointments Clause of the Constitution. 

Expert reax: The ruling “can (and will) be immediately appealed to the Eleventh Circuit” Court of Appeals, said Texas national security law professor Steve Vladeck. “To me, the only question is whether the Special Counsel also asks for the case to be reassigned on remand,” he added. "

like water off a ducks back
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina

• lousubcap
    I'm sure he gives good ----.  And he spent four years in the Marine Corps.  The narcotic of power is beyond intoxicating.  
  • Botch
    Hope the very first question he's asked by the press is, "If you're requested to do something unConstitutional by traitor, will you do it?" 

• JohnInCarolina

• lousubcap
    Related, I read a while ago that the diminished crowds and costs (back when his campaign was not racking in the $$) caused the preferred venues to shift to outdoor establishments (kinda like Four Seasons Landscaping B).  Thus a factor in the set up for last Saturday.  
  • JohnInCarolina

• Botch

• JohnInCarolina

• JohnInCarolina

• JohnInCarolina
    Apparently this was in his speech last night:

• JohnInCarolina
    Hard to overstate just how reckless this is from Trump:

• JohnInCarolina

• JohnInCarolina

• lousubcap
    The moaning and whining coming from all corners of the R's is quite entertaining on the heels of Biden's departure from the campaign.  Given the first work day following the announcement they are axle-wrapped trying to forge a way ahead.  Such fun!
  • JohnInCarolina

Are we still viewing people who use the n-word as racists, or is that considered too “woke” ?
  • lousubcap
    Ahead of Biden’s planned prime-time address tonight, Trump and his campaign sent a letter to major broadcasters yesterday demanding that he be given equal airtime. The campaign’s general counsel asserted that Biden would likely address his endorsement of Harris, meaning it was a “campaign speech,” and insisted Trump be given equal time on air under the Federal Communications Commission’s “equal time” rule. Michael Gold and Jim Rutenberg report for The New York Times.
  • Botch
    Tonight's speech is an "official act", donald, so he is immune to the "equal time" rule.  

• JohnInCarolina

• lousubcap
    Like the above with some sources:
    Former President Trump has backed off his commitment to another debate on Sept. 10, now that the Democrats have changed candidates from President Biden to Harris. Harris has said she’s “ready to debate” Trump and that it appears Trump is “backpedaling.” Maggie Haberman and Shane Goldmacher report for The New York Times; Mariana Alfaro reports for The Washington Post.
  • JohnInCarolina