Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I honestly don’t know where to post this.

Options

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options

trump and joe are kind of like getting cancer and a bad liver, i suppose one would elect for chemo or a liver transplant =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,981
    Options

trump and joe are kind of like getting cancer and a bad liver, i suppose one would elect for chemo or a liver transplant =)
    What policy of Biden’s that’s been implemented has impacted you the most?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    John, you forgot this  =)
  • fishlessman
    Options

the one thats going to get us nuked =)=)@Legume....it needed two
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

I’ll take the non-answer as an acknowledgement you don’t actually have anything 😎
  • fishlessman
    Options

I’ll take the non-answer as an acknowledgement you don’t actually have anything 😎

apparently you would elect for the liver transplant over the chemo while watching an old man yell at clouds =)
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

apparently you would elect for the liver transplant over the chemo while watching an old man yell at clouds =)
    You are confused as usual.

It doesn’t come down to one guy vs the other in terms of how I vote.  I’m focused on what policies are likely to result if Biden is elected vs. Trump.  That’s why I asked you the question about policies in the first place.
  • fishlessman
    Options
    he is a candyarse in foreign policy, border control, and add everything wrong  is still trumps fault while he is into his fourth year as president.....now i have to listen to him talk how much smaller a pint of ice cream is compared to how big a pint of ice cream was.......and  its starting to look like the cookie monster will be his next vp =)
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    he is a candyarse in foreign policy, border control, and add everything wrong  is still trumps fault while he is into his fourth year as president.....now i have to listen to him talk how much smaller a pint of ice cream is compared to how big a pint of ice cream was.......and  its starting to look like the cookie monster will be his next vp =)
    I’m sorry but supporting the fight in Ukraine is not being a “candyarse in foreign policy” - you are smoking something there.  

And the border bill is one backed by the border patrol that he’s willing to sign.  What’s your problem with that bill?
  • fishlessman
    Options
    I’m sorry but supporting the fight in Ukraine is not being a “candyarse in foreign policy” - you are smoking something there.  

And the border bill is one backed by the border patrol that he’s willing to sign.  What’s your problem with that bill?

constantine wire seems to work well enough, so well that the illegal entrance points are slowing down the volume that joe is taking credit for....that and if he wasnt such a candyarse, there wouldnt have been a war =) maybe that was the plan, joe looks better if there is a war
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,353
    Options

constantine wire seems to work well enough, so well that the illegal entrance points are slowing down the volume that joe is taking credit for....that and if he wasnt such a candyarse, there wouldnt have been a war =) maybe that was the plan, joe looks better if there is a war
    OK...I'll bite...

"...and if he wasnt such a candyarse, there wouldnt have been a war... "

What did Biden do, or not do that "allowed" war (which war btw?) to start?

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

• fishlessman
    Options
    HeavyG said:

OK...I'll bite...

"...and if he wasnt such a candyarse, there wouldnt have been a war... "

What did Biden do, or not do that "allowed" war (which war btw?) to start?

which war do you want it to be, russia, iran pulling the strings...... china,up next, theres still time...... =)
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,494
    edited March 23
    Options
    Top news story tonight (8 whole minutes): a >40-yr-old british lady is diagnosed with cancer.

Second news story tonight (time not recorded): a gathering crowd is machine-gunned down (dozens killed) and their Moscow concert hall is firebombed by... ISIS.  
    ISIS?!?  WTF is going on anymore??   

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,537
    Options
    ^^^ don't know where to post? how about Frank's Friday night thread  ;)
    canuckland
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,407
    Options
    I think more fitting in the "OT subject but worth a main-stream read" however, I am reminded "to the victor belongs the spoils. "
    And both made the MSM this evening, FWIW.  

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Options
    I give up.  

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,537
    Options
    Thanks for that John, totally forgot about NCAA. Just programmed my PVR to record all future games.
    canuckland
  • Botch
    edited March 29
    Options

Another ugly story hasn't hit nat'l news yet, I don't think, but it should.
    During the women's NCAA tourney games in Spokane, WA, the UTU team were bussed to Coeur d'Alene (I can never spell that right) for lodging, and while walking from their hotel to a supper spot, a magat in a confederate-festooned pickup started screaming racial epithets at them.
    By the time they left the restaurant, magat-boy had called up all his magat-buddies, and they all harrassed the women's team as they walked back to their hotel.  The hotel was then encircled by the magats with revving manly-truck engines and honking horns.  The NCAA finally was able to move the women's team to a safer locale.  
    WTFF.   
    https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/utah-coach-says-team-experienced-racist-hate-incident-during-ncaa-tournament-march-madness-idaho-hotel-confederate-flag-pickup-truck-offensive-language-travel-spokane-washington-games-hotel-space-lynne-roberts#

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Botch said:

Another ugly story hasn't hit nat'l news yet, I don't think, but it should.
    During the women's NCAA tourney games in Spokane, WA, the UTU team were bussed to Coeur d'Alene (I can never spell that right) for lodging, and while walking from their hotel to a supper spot, a magat in a confederate-festooned pickup started screaming racial epithets at them.
    By the time they left the restaurant, magat-boy had called up all his magat-buddies, and they all harrassed the women's team as they walked back to their hotel.  The hotel was then encircled by the magats with revving manly-truck engines and honking horns.  The NCAA finally was able to move the women's team to a safer locale.  
    WTFF.   
    https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/utah-coach-says-team-experienced-racist-hate-incident-during-ncaa-tournament-march-madness-idaho-hotel-confederate-flag-pickup-truck-offensive-language-travel-spokane-washington-games-hotel-space-lynne-roberts#
    This kind of thing really isn't a good sign of where we are as a country, is it?  
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,748
    Options
    I wonder how many times in the past six years Matt Maddock has complained about the "fake news media"?
    Stillwater, MN
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,407
    Options
    That would give "romper room" a whole new meaning.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.