Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy 4th of July

“I have often inquired of myself, what great principle or idea it was that kept this Confederacy so long together. It was not the mere matter of the separation of the Colonies from the motherland; but that sentiment in the Declaration of Independence which gave liberty not alone to the people of this country, but, I hope, to the world, for all future time. It was that which gave promise that in due time the weight would be lifted from the shoulders of all men." -- Abraham Lincoln, at Independence Hall in Philadelphia, Feb. 22, 1861

Hope you all have a chance to celebrate the day, my friends.  I’ll be sharing an SRF black brisket smoked on a BGE by a good friend, for dinner tonight with my family, at Lake Norman.  Kind of the ultimate gift.  Looking forward to that, a day of fun and good food, and of course some fireworks.  
"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Comments

• Mark_B_Good
    Mark_B_Good Posts: 1,510
    Happy 4th
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!
  • @alaskanassasin

I'm seeing the stripes, but where are the stars?
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Not mine but you think I take my lawn care seriously. Check this guys lawn out.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• dmchicago said:
    Happy fourth from Nantucket.

Happy 4th from the surface of the sun (Texas). 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    1voyager said:
    (1 cup Dukes mayo, 1 cup ketchup, 1/2 cup mustard, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce and 1 tablespoon Sriracha) - Don't tell anyone.  
    That is pretty close to the sauce we make for dipping fried seafood in 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,597
    Botch said:
    alaskanassasin said:
    He took mercy on me, my buddy said the trooper took a long look at me and just went on.   
    Lucky.  You might have had to post bale.  
    No kidding, I try to keep a low profile when dealing with straw buyers
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,545
    @HeavyG.. Spat my bourbon out!! Hilarious 😂 
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • Ybabpmuts
    Ybabpmuts Posts: 917
    Hay, wait a minute, If that was your last straw, you wouldn't get bale at all..
  • Botch said:
    alaskanassasin said:
    He took mercy on me, my buddy said the trooper took a long look at me and just went on.   
    Lucky.  You might have had to post bale.  
    No kidding, I try to keep a low profile when dealing with straw buyers
    Thats just how you roll…I’ll show myself out. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127
    Happy Independence Day! Let's not forget the reason for the season
  • dmchicago said:

There once was a man from Nantucket. I forget all the rest, so just fvck it. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,943

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ybabpmuts
    Ybabpmuts Posts: 917
    dmchicago said:

There once was a man from Nantucket. I forget all the rest, so just fvck it. 

There was once was a man from Nantucket
    And then everyone around him got rich
    Now he poops in a home Depot bucket
    In a tent down near the Madaket ditch

SB