Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Buying Right Now? (non-OT version)

Comments

• Time to bump this thread back to page 1 with a bidet post.
    Costco cancelled this ^^^ order back on Aug 1.

That was a silver lining I guess, got this Toto today. Hopefully it's better, no remote though.

Can’t say a remote feature makes that much sense anyway. Is this really a product that greatly benefits from commands at a distance? If so, I must be doing it wrong. 
  • The Bushnell ION Elite GPS watch for golf...
    Retired Navy, LBGE
    Pinehurst, NC

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,945
    edited September 2023

That was a silver lining I guess, got this Toto today. Hopefully it's better, no remote though.

Can’t say a remote feature makes that much sense anyway. Is this really a product that greatly benefits from commands at a distance? If so, I must be doing it wrong. 
    I have the one with the remote control. All I can say is it is a bit awkward having to pivot 110 degrees to see those buttons on the side ... and for anyone over 50, it could lead to a pulled muscle, herniated disc, or brain injury (lol).  Having the remote on a wall right beside you to pull off, and then use while you adjust the wand setting, position and strength of spray ... does make it way easier to use ... especially when you are trying to hose down a particular spot with pinpoint accuracy.
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!

I have the one with the remote control. All I can say is it is a bit awkward having to pivot 110 degrees to see those buttons on the side ... and for anyone over 50, it could lead to a pulled muscle, herniated disc, or brain injury (lol).  Having the remote on a wall right beside you to pull off, and then use while you adjust the wand setting, position and strength of spray ... does make it way easier to use ... especially when you are trying to hose down a particular spot with pinpoint accuracy.
    I think the newer models come with a waterproof camera mounted on the wand and a small screen on the remote. This should give you even more control over hitting the mark
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,191

Time to bump this thread back to page 1 with a bidet post.

I think the newer models come with a waterproof camera mounted on the wand and a small screen on the remote. This should give you even more control over hitting the mark

im going to wait for the computerized AI targeting system
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,001
    "Crack-Cam"   :rofl:  

Curry smells a hell of a lot better than a Big Mac, just sayin'  

• Canugghead
    We need a bidet post every so often  =)
    canuckland
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Actual footage:

Clinton, Iowa
  • fishlessman
    camera mode button in the bathroom =)

Digital camera icon pink glossy round button Stock Illustration  Adobe  Stock

fukahwee maine

• Canugghead

Loving it so far - no stupid illumination for the pot, no preset timer, 'real' dryer, deodorizer, adjustable pressure, 5-position nozzle for better aiming.
    canuckland
  • GrateEggspectations
    GrateEggspectations Posts: 9,803
    edited September 2023

Loving it so far - no stupid illumination for the pot, no preset timer, 'real' dryer, deodorizer, adjustable pressure, 5-position nozzle for better aiming.
    Sounds like someone is low-key upset that they can’t have a defecatory disco. 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,019
    I'm waiting for the iBidet
    Not a felon

Infra-red guided targeting system.
  • Legume said:
    I'm waiting for the iBidet
    They gave up on that name. It's going to be called the iPOOP
  • If I come home sh!t faced, do I use the bidet on my face?
  • Canugghead

Time to bump this thread back to page 1 with a bidet post.

Infra-red guided targeting system.
    Mark will never miss his mark again.
    canuckland
  • fishlessman

i dont see a poopf spray button

Amazoncom Pooph Pet Odor Eliminator 32oz Spray - Dismantles Odors on a  Molecular Basis Dogs Cats Freshener Eliminator Urine Poop Pee  Deodorizer Natures Puppy Fresh Clean Furniture Potty Safe  Pet  Supplies

fukahwee maine

• Ybabpmuts said:
    If I come home sh!t faced, do I use the bidet on my face?
    Judging by what comes out of your mouth it’s worth a shot! Aaaaaooooo
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ybabpmuts said:
    Judging by what comes out of your mouth it’s worth a shot! Aaaaaooooo

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Canugghead
    I was right about the need for a bidet post once in a while to keep the lights on here.
    canuckland
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 2,172
    All this bidet talk... there was this picture where I would have to wear my reading glasses while on the pooper to understand all those buttons/features.

How about a bag of Dude Wipes for $4 instead?    Hahaha
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • Canugghead
    edited September 2023
    All this bidet talk... there was this picture where I would have to wear my reading glasses while on the pooper to understand all those buttons/features.

RTFM. You just have to deal with the four buttons (STOP, REAR, FRONT, DRYER) when you're in business, everything else can be preset and memorised before you start your business. Those buttons are BIG and in front so you don't need reading glasses nor twist your neck 110 degrees.

Edit: do you clean your dishes or your car with Dude Wipes  ;)
    canuckland
  • poster
    poster Posts: 1,200
    Tis the season. 68" ordered up and heading my way
  • poster said:
    Looks great, but its most impressive feature is its ability to talk about its specs. 🤣
  • TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 2,172

RTFM. You just have to deal with the four buttons (STOP, REAR, FRONT, DRYER) when you're in business, everything else can be preset and memorised before you start your business. Those buttons are BIG and in front so you don't need reading glasses nor twist your neck 110 degrees.

Edit: do you clean your dishes or your car with Dude Wipes  ;)
    Lmao.   I have a wife you doesn’t mind doing dishes-when I cook- and a car wash membership to wash the truck.    

So long as it’s not my $ I don’t care how you spend it.   Enjoy the bidet man!
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • poster
    poster Posts: 1,200
    poster said:
    Looks great, but its most impressive feature is its ability to talk about its specs. 🤣
    Yes, in 2 languages
  • @poster

😂 I thought that too, just after posting. 

Forgive me, as I forget now, but where are you located?
  • Ybabpmuts said:
    Could be good to clean out the sinus cavities.