Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Buying Right Now? (non-OT version)

Comments

• Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    GregW said:
    I wanted something better, but sanity won out for a change. 

In other words, you didn't come to the eggheadforum before buying it!  

This forum remains undefeated.
    Clinton, Iowa
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,945
    edited August 2023
    Anyone in GWN has 8k I can borrow  ;)
    canuckland
  • Anyone in GWN has 8k I can borrow  ;)
    Shall we go halfsies and share custody? 

Wonder how long it’ll be before Meghan Markle rocks one?
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,945
    @GrateEggspectations you never know, they may bring back Suits 10.0
    canuckland
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,754
    Anyone in GWN has 8k I can borrow  ;)
    Shall we go halfsies and share custody? 

Wonder how long it’ll be before Meghan Markle rocks one?
    I’d tend her fire box…..zero complaints 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,126

Loved Suits!

I never thought much about the Royals until they stole Meghan and ruined Suits.  Then ruined Meghan.  Bastards.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• TechsasJim
    TechsasJim Posts: 2,172
    Midland two way radios for my neighbors and me.    We have a bizarre situation going on in our little cul-de-sac...
    LBGE, 28” BS, Weber Kettle, HCI 7.8 SE Texas
  • Midland two way radios for my neighbors and me.    We have a bizarre situation going on in our little cul-de-sac...
    I don’t get it you don’t want to leave a text trail?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• TechsasJim
    Midland two way radios for my neighbors and me.    We have a bizarre situation going on in our little cul-de-sac...
    I don’t get it you don’t want to leave a text trail?
    We have that too.   This is more for late night rapid response stuff.   I can sleep through the ding of a text but the squelch from the two way wakes me up.
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,606
    Anything that I need to tell my niece and her husband? 
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,600

Loved Suits!

I never thought much about the Royals until they stole Meghan and ruined Suits.  Then ruined Meghan.  Bastards.
    We are working our way through the series again.  Good show!
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,208
    edited August 2023
    ^^^ Reminds me of the chair in the video of Eminems "Rap God"

https://youtu.be/XbGs_qK2PQA?si=LkPEvqZgLCGwWWZY
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • TechsasJim
    I presume they're good people and with that they just need to be vigilant.    We have a squatter situation going on.   It's not just a family, it's a group of 30-40 that use the house for their deviant dealings.    Seen at least a dozen drug deals go down, potential human trafficking (can't verify that, can verify the drugs).

Sheriff told neighbors and me to stop calling because his Dept is too busy and that it would take an act of physical violence for them to come out again.

Most bizarre thing I've ever been witness to but won't be victims.

Sadly we live in a very nice neighborhood so it can happen anywhere.
  • Call the hoa. Lol. Call the health department, look up the tax records and call the home owners. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    My Herman Miller is old and a bit rough, and since I spend my entire work week at my desk, I treated myself to a new desk chair.  Should be here next Tuesday.
    Never heard of ERGoup before, but looks very nice!

I use a Monstertech and love it.  Helped my back and shoulders immensely.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,489
    A new rabbit hole-desk chairs.  This one is easy for me to avoid, even on a bourbon infused Friday evening. B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,606
    I presume they're good people and with that they just need to be vigilant.    We have a squatter situation going on.   It's not just a family, it's a group of 30-40 that use the house for their deviant dealings.    Seen at least a dozen drug deals go down, potential human trafficking (can't verify that, can verify the drugs).

Sheriff told neighbors and me to stop calling because his Dept is too busy and that it would take an act of physical violence for them to come out again.

Most bizarre thing I've ever been witness to but won't be victims.

Sadly we live in a very nice neighborhood so it can happen anywhere.
    Well they aren’t criminals, she teaches at the community college and he does IT work. To smart to get caught up in drug use/dealing especially with a son around.
  • Ybabpmuts
    Ybabpmuts Posts: 962
    I would only put peanut butter on my burger if I wanted the dog to lick it. Just saying
  • Ybabpmuts
    Cats not so much. They have really rough tongues and that would tickle the burger too much I think
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    My new knife just came in.

• TechsasJim
    Call the hoa. Lol. Call the health department, look up the tax records and call the home owners. 
    Done all the above and more.    Have to wait for court eviction notice.    

Good news is I now have Texas (US) Law Shield now.   

Absolute mess
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited August 2023
    Call the hoa. Lol. Call the health department, look up the tax records and call the home owners. 
    Done all the above and more.    Have to wait for court eviction notice.    

Good news is I now have Texas (US) Law Shield now.   

Absolute mess
    In Texas can't you just shoot them or hang them?  In AZ we can.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    My Herman Miller is old and a bit rough, and since I spend my entire work week at my desk, I treated myself to a new desk chair.  Should be here next Tuesday.

I see it has the urinal cut-out for those long hours of competitive gaming…🤔😜

I see it has the urinal cut-out for those long hours of competitive gaming…🤔😜
    When you have big balls, it is a game changer.  Also works to mount flight sticks.

• Ybabpmuts
    My sister Beulah had a urinal cutout. I don't think she'd make a good office chair though, office chairs don't need to wear pants just to not freak people the heck out. Also, they fit under a desk and are I think mostly, I haven't seen ALL the office chairs out there, beard less.
  • nolaegghead
    I suppose somewhere there are “gaming attachments” that taint in the usual places because they are for the vibrant sex gaming industry and VR.  At least that’s what John told me, I don’t have any first HAND experience in that regard.
    I suppose somewhere there are “gaming attachments” that taint in the usual places because they are for the vibrant sex gaming industry and VR.  At least that’s what John told me, I don’t have any first HAND experience in that regard.
    Is your right hand or your left hand your first hand?

• nolaegghead
    Let’s just say I can use the mouse with either.
    Jesus I hope the mouse doesn't bit your weiner. My cousin Billy had he weiner bitten by a rat down in the big city, he was peeing like a shower head. Poppa gave him a funnel and as long as he peed slowly into it, that worked. Sometimes popa can look at a sprinkling weiner and know exactly what to do. He's silly like that. I think he's been studying weiners for years