Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - For Car Lovers: Some Recent Exotic Spottings

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    On I-35 near Salado.  
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352
    We have the Oscar Meyer hot dog mobile in our neighborhood quite often. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    I saw a new Bronco 4-door in the wild yesterday. It was a base model with mfg tags. Didn’t love the look of the base model so it will be interesting to see the higher end models next year. 

Greensboro, NC
  • Chrome bumper MGB.  
    LBGE St. Louis MO
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,894
    I'll take the old Chevy truck in the first post over anything else shown. Beautiful truck.

A must see  for any car lover is the Muscle Car Museum if anyone gets to the Central FL area. One guy's personal collection that he turned into a museum to support non-profits. Something like $35+ million dollars worth of cars and growing. 4 or 5 Hellcats, 4 or 5 demons and the amazing GT collection in the front room around an original Shelby. The rest of the cars are through those doors in a huge showroom.

Big Green Egg dealer in Melbourne, Fl just down the street from that Museum held a fund raiser there my Eggin' friend attended. He is a Mustang and Corvette owner and fan and was blown away by the size of the collection. I had tickets but could not attend. May get a chance in the non Covid future if the dealer holds another fund raiser as that is the only way you can gain entrance,
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • Wassi's is a good place. I didn't know they had a fundraiser there or I would have gone for sure! I've been twice and each time there were more cars added.
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,894
    JustBuggin - They have been supporting Candlelighters of Brevard for as long as I've known them. They provided the food at their last fundraiser held at the museum. 
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • That vehicle with the built in egg is nice until you want to do a brisket.  For that you need the Instant-Pot vehicle.

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    RRP said:
    NOT exotic AT ALL! But still love my '95 Mercedes I bought brand new and here 25 years later I still only have 65K on the odometer. Besides that at only 65K it's a diesel which means it is a "puppy" and will run until my executor sells it!

Best car MB ever made. Ping me before you tackle any glow plug issues.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,849
    nealmgb said:
    Chrome bumper MGB.  
    Hang on - did you photoshop that?   I see no black spots on the concrete under the front end of that MG.   Unless all the oil already dropped out?
    MG / Triumph / BL - kept the oil industry in profit until the 90's! 

That aside - nice colour, don't see many in blue. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    CPFC1905 said:
    nealmgb said:
    Chrome bumper MGB.  
    Hang on - did you photoshop that?   I see no black spots on the concrete under the front end of that MG.   Unless all the oil already dropped out?

My theory is that there is some oil left but these pics were taken as it rolled downhill because the parking brake failed.  This keeps the oil drips from concentrating on the clean driveway.
    edited December 2020
    CPFC1905 said:
    nealmgb said:
    Chrome bumper MGB.  

My theory is that there is some oil left but these pics were taken as it rolled downhill because the parking brake failed.  This keeps the oil drips from concentrating on the clean driveway.
     LOL, and it has lights. Que up the "warm beer" and Lucas refrigerator jokes... Former TR6 owner here. Awesome car but all of above applies.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,163
    This one is a little small for me and may not be reliable. 

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,849
     LOL, and it has lights. Que up the "warm beer" and Lucas refrigerator jokes... Former TR6 owner here. Awesome car but all of above applies.
    Warm beer and Lucas is fine,  it's when the conversation about cam profiles & durations clicks in to the second hour that I get a bit twitchy. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • RyanStl
    RyanStl Posts: 1,050
    It happened so fast there was no time for a picture, but this year I saw the nicest, rarest car in the wild than previous.  A Porsche 918 turned left in front of me.  Pretty cool because it was the same color as the lego version I have.

Most expensive car was at a car show a couple years ago and saw a Bugatti Chiron.  I was even lucky enough to hear it do a cold start 
  • frazzdaddy
    edited December 2020
    A couple for our friends across the pond
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • frazzdaddy
    edited December 2020
    This and the Biarritz are in showroom condition.
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,082
    Very impressive cars some of you own.  Better to be lucky than good  B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Not a recent sighting at all. Saw it at a British car show at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline Mass some years ago. A beautifully restored 1960 Triumph TR3 that belonged to Jay Leno's brother, Pat. Super nice guy. Pat has since passed away and Jay now owns the car. Featured on Jay Leno's Garage a while back.

Anyway, if we have any TR fans out there, thought you might appreciate...

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,352

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,332
    Cornholio said:
    Lambo cop car spotted near my office. 

@Battleborn: You should make a case for one of these!

Any department that does something like that should be defunded. We get our a$$ handed to us if we scratch our 2010 explorers with a 150k, duct taped interior and spotlights held on with zip ties. I can only imagine what would happen if I even looked at that thing. 
    Las Vegas, NV