Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Will You Be Egging During the Coronapocalypse?

Options
1303132333436»

Comments

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,663
    Options

Quesadilla’s. Pics in random order.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• 1voyager
    1voyager Posts: 1,157
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Wings three ways -  Sriracha, soy and honey (thank-you @YukonRon) or Franks Red Hot mixed with melted butter or JK's Wild Boar Soul BBQ Sauce.

Large Egg, PGS A40 gasser.
  • HendersonTRKing
    HendersonTRKing Posts: 1,803
    Options
    4 racks tmw for a socially distanced Mem Day bbq for my son and his friends. 2 from BJ’s and 2 from Meat House. Looking forward to seeing if the different price point makes for different eating. 

It's a 302 thing . . .
  • pirates21
    pirates21 Posts: 74
    Options
    Cornholio said:
    Not egged but made some biscuits and gravy this morning. So good but I only make it every couple of months or so. 

Would you be kind enough to share the recipe for the biscuits and gravy? I’ve never made them. Thanks!
    Ninety feet between bases is perhaps as close as man has ever come to perfection." -- Red Smith
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,984
    Options
    When I started this thread, I really did not expect we’d be where we are now some 100+ days later.  What a time to be alive.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Here's my snack before the Friday 6/26 Zoom session.  On the less negative side, there is a great virtual watering hole event Friday evenings, check it out.

My version of char-grilled with little skill-set other than to shuck 'em.  

These do look great Frank!  What have you got on them?
  • HendersonTRKing
    HendersonTRKing Posts: 1,803
    Options
    When I started this thread, I really did not expect we’d be where we are now some 100+ days later.  What a time to be alive.
    Strap in. It’s gonna be a long haul and a bumpy ride. Great threads help — you maybe didn’t know just how much when you started this one!
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,413
    Options
    @JohnInCarolina - I start out with melted butter and chopped garlic (and a few shots of tabasco).  After a minute or two I dust the butter mixture with roasted garlic bread crumbs.  Just prior to removing them, this time (being lazy) I placed a dollop of a creamy spinach dip on each one.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @JohnInCarolina - I start out with melted butter and chopped garlic (and a few shots of tabasco).  After a minute or two I dust the butter mixture with roasted garlic bread crumbs.  Just prior to removing them, this time (being lazy) I placed a dollop of a creamy spinach dip on each one.  
    That all sounds great.  The dip makes sense - it looked like some kind of blue cheese to me on top, but I couldn’t quite tell.