Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Getting out of the sausage game

Options
The Cen-Tex Smoker
The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,970
edited April 2019 in EggHead Forum

I bought out most of the equipmet from our days as vertical charcuterie producers (Field to Fork if you will). I had grand ideas for it but have since moved on to other Hare-Brained schemes that do not involve a half garage full of heavy machinery and the accoutrements that accompany such a hobby. Everything listed is in excellent condition and is half of original purchase price. Here is what I have (message me for pics- they are all posing sideways and out of order- this new forum setup sucks):

1- Lem Big Bite #8 Grinder- $160

2- Kitchener 15lb Stuffer- $140 (couldn't find this model online but the LEM is $282 on Amazon

3- Rubbermaid/Pelouze 25lb scale $25 ($50 online)

Rubermaid/Pelouze 5lb scale: $25 ($54 online)

2- Grown-Ass pig sized adjustable height custom tables with 6'x3' custom cutting board on top of laminate table tops: $250 each. I believe the cutting boards were $400 each without the tables. Plenty of room for 4 guys to work at the same time.

Pic of table and stuffer in action:

I also have 6-8 18qt cambros I could part with- $10 each

I'll ship everything (you pay freight) except the tables.

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX

Comments