Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-What are you buying right now?

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,665
    HeavyG said:
    Bummer...was not successful in buying one of the Le Creuset Star Wars Collection Han Solo Carbonite Roasters which opened for sale on the Le Creuset website today. I'm curious just how many of those they produced.

Some of the other items are still available - I recall a few peeps expressed interest in the Millenium Falcon and/or Death Star silicone trivets.

william sonoma shows them instock
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    HeavyG said:
    Bummer...was not successful in buying one of the Le Creuset Star Wars Collection Han Solo Carbonite Roasters which opened for sale on the Le Creuset website today. I'm curious just how many of those they produced.

Some of the other items are still available - I recall a few peeps expressed interest in the Millenium Falcon and/or Death Star silicone trivets.

william sonoma shows them instock
    You da man! I was led to believe that they were only available from the Le Creuset website or stores. Funny that Williams Sonoma says these were made exclusively for them.
    Ordered one but they say delivery is not until Feb 2020 (perhaps the first production runs were just available from Le Creuset?). Guess I'll have to pick out something else for Xmas. :)
    Thanks again for the assist!!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• well, that torch isn't quite as good as the one I had....little less power and no valve.  But still a good buy.   
    have had 2 of those burst into flames over the years, went back to my 60 year old air-acetylene torch for soldering jobs
    Really?! I routinely use these with bare hands when lighting the Egg. 
  • I spent about $300 on a seminar on the International Residential Code. Continuing education.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669

Got today. 44oz Ruger Redhawk .357 with 8 shots. 
    Bet it is soft shooting.38+P’s wadcutters. Will know soon. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    More F.C. Cincinnati gear.  Always reppin'!

Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Think it’s time for a new insurance agent- daughter turned 16 back in August. Added her and her car to the plan. They added the car but forgot to add her. 

Luckily no issue, so all square now but could have been messy. 

But adding her doubled our bill- ouch
    Greensboro, NC
  • Just spent way too much coin outfitting the basement.  82 inch Samsung, home theater seating, pool table, and air hockey table for the boy.  All will be delivered in the next few weeks.  Can't wait for college basketball in front of that big screen.  I'm taking off the month of March.
  • Living large, my friend! 
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Just spent way too much coin outfitting the basement.  82 inch Samsung, home theater seating, pool table, and air hockey table for the boy.  All will be delivered in the next few weeks.  Can't wait for college basketball in front of that big screen.  I'm taking off the month of March.
    'For the boy'. LOL
  • Ace Hardware for Rockwood tomorrow.
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    kl8ton said:
    Costco shopping cart so far. 

This is going to hurt. 

$827.35 in that cart so far.
    Las Vegas, NV

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410
    edited November 2019
    kl8ton said:
    Costco shopping cart so far. 

This is going to hurt. 

$827.35 in that cart so far.

All winter coats for kids. 
    Printer. 
    Groceries
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    How long does a 30# bag of basmati rice last you @kl8ton
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410
    Not long sir,  not long.  Two months maybe.  I'll let you know when I run out and check back when you posted the question. We also bought a bag of the short grain brown rice so that will slow basmati consumption down.  We kill oatmeal too. Sometimes we buy multiple 25 lb bags of oats.  I bet the last one lasted a month or less.  Oatmeal is breakfast every morning.  We switch out toppings.  Nuts, nut butters,  honey,  coconut shavings, apples, bananas,  maple syrup, etc.
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • DoubleEgger
    kl8ton said:
    Not long sir,  not long.  Two months maybe.  I'll let you know when I run out and check back when you posted the question. We also bought a bag of the short grain brown rice so that will slow basmati consumption down.  We kill oatmeal too. Sometimes we buy multiple 25 lb bags of oats.  I bet the last one lasted a month or less.  Oatmeal is breakfast every morning.  We switch out toppings.  Nuts, nut butters,  honey,  coconut shavings, apples, bananas,  maple syrup, etc.
    The volume of everything that you guys go through is amazing. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    kl8ton said:
    Math is amazing.
    kl8ton said:
    Math is amazing.
    And you being an ass is a constant. 
  • nolaegghead
    edited November 2019
    kl8ton said:
    Math is amazing.
    And you being an ass is a constant.

Hahaha...love you man!
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • I'm going to buy potatoes, doing pulled pork stuffed baked potatoes for din din. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• nolaegghead
    @nolaegghead.. I can't believe I had to go to the third page to find this post.. Shine up Carey.. Shirley their is something you need.. =)
    Well, I did just buy 2000 chamber sealer bags...
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,381
    rlew said:

Nice ride! Love how they aren’t small pickups anymore. They’ve come a loooong way from being the 88 S-10 I drove
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,041
    ColbyLang said:
    rlew said:

Nice ride! Love how they aren’t small pickups anymore. They’ve come a loooong way from being the 88 S-10 I drove
    We looked long and hard at those especially with the small duramax the offer now.  I didn’t like the seats enough for long trips, but the towing capacity is almost the same as our 1500 Silverado (on the diesel). 
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,894
    This for our van. Got the vehicle back from the mechanic today. After replacing both heads over the last 3 years, it was still throwing multiple misfire codes and we were just tired of the issues. Wasn't willing to go $hopping for a new vehicle. Comes with 3 year/100,000 mile warranty parts + labor. 
    Probably should have gotten the hint when the dealer gave us a 15 lb turkey when we picked the van up, brand new 11 years ago. 
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • DoubleEgger
    edited November 2019
    ColbyLang said:
    rlew said:

Nice truck. Congrats @ColbyLang
  • rlew
    rlew Posts: 68
    ColbyLang said:
    rlew said:

Nice truck. Congrats @ColbyLang
    Thanks, I am ready for a road trip out west and try out those locking diffs and skid plates.