Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Most embarrassing trip to the doctor....

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    CTMike said:
    bgebrent said:
    CTMike said:
    thetrim said:
    I felt like this was appropriate for this thread.

That’s some funny sh!t right there. 
    Literally.
    That’s how I meant it. 
    Figuratively.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,343
    bgebrent said:
    CTMike said:
    bgebrent said:
    CTMike said:
    thetrim said:

That’s some funny sh!t right there. 
    Literally.
    That’s how I meant it. 
    Figuratively.
    Indubitably. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,373
    Cast a wide net or project a wide spray.   
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,171
    tml1230 said:
    northGA.... I just read the last several  posts including the one highlighting your drive thru at chic fillet....and u guys from Geiorgia ....talk about those of us from FLORIDA???
    fortunatley your hanging chad , I assume, didn't get caught up in this Hersey highway debacle.
    On a more serious note... When u pass gas....Has the tone , aroma  and refraction of your farts been negatively impacted by the  above described slicing and dicing?
    I am actually from SC brother....but def understand your reference to GA ;)
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Cashfan
    Cashfan Posts: 416
    thetrim said:

Me and my fellow carpoolers would stop at a small gas station for gas and bathroom on the way to work every morning. One morning someone had done this to their bathroom, and we discovered it. It was disgusting. It was on every surface in the restroom, it looked like there was attempt to clean it, and there was a pair of underwear on the floor. The clerk started cursing and we went out back and took care of our business....

Glad you feeling better, @northGAcock!
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,932
    tml1230 said:
    northGA.... I just read the last several  posts including the one highlighting your drive thru at chic fillet....and u guys from Geiorgia ....talk about those of us from FLORIDA???
    fortunatley your hanging chad , I assume, didn't get caught up in this Hersey highway debacle.
    On a more serious note... When u pass gas....Has the tone , aroma  and refraction of your farts been negatively impacted by the  above described slicing and dicing?
    I am actually from SC brother....but def understand your reference to GA ;)
    I’m glad someone understood that post.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • northGAcock
    Wife says she is not going with me this morning for my post op office visit. She says she is tired of having to watch other ladies (nurses and doctors) checking out her husbands butt.  ;)

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    @northGAcock I think she is tired of Paying people to check out your Butt.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,343
    Wife says she is not going with me this morning for my post op office visit. She says she is tired of having to watch other ladies (nurses and doctors) checking out her husbands butt.  ;)

Of course you are having to pay them to look at your butt. Could be construed as prostitution.
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • northGAcock
    CTMike said:

Of course you are having to pay them to look at your butt. Could be construed as prostitution.
    You mean i have to pay for a follow up visit? D@mn surgens. I bet @bgebrent is in charge of their billing strategies.

• JethroVA
    JethroVA Posts: 1,251
    hey @bgebrent just for future reference, what body parts do your scalpels slice?

Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,932
    JethroVA said:
    hey @bgebrent just for future reference, what body parts do your scalpels slice?

I'm pretty sure Brent doesn't slice anything below the waist, thanks be to God.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,652
    JethroVA said:

• northGAcock
    JethroVA said:

He good

• northGAcock
    JethroVA said:

Brent is a great surgeon and friend. That said, (based on the $hit I have given him over the years)....I would not let him below my waist.  ;)

• DoubleEgger
    Robin is wearing Depends now. He just has to put them on backwards.  
  • bgebrent
    JethroVA said:

JethroVA said:

Brent is a great surgeon and friend. That said, (based on the $hit I have given him over the years)....I would not let him below my waist.  ;)
    Haha.  I'm an oculofacial plastic surgeon.  And no way I'll go below Robin's waist!
  • DoubleEgger
    bgebrent said:
    JethroVA said:

JethroVA said:

Haha.  I'm an oculofacial plastic surgeon.  And no way I'll go below Robin's waist!
    You don’t do work on the brown eye? 
  • bgebrent
    No sir.  That is for @caliking. ;)
  • northGAcock
    bgebrent said:
    JethroVA said:

JethroVA said:

Again...dazzling us with that Kentucky edumacation. 

• DoubleEgger
    I’m so looking forward to hearing Party’s version of this story. If you are debating on whether to come to Butt Blast, this should be a deciding factor. 
  • northGAcock
    I’m so looking forward to hearing Party’s version of this story. If you are debating on whether to come to Butt Blast, this should be a deciding factor. 
    We will be there on Friday at some point. Not sure what time Party will be able to get away from work. Her butt tail should not deviate from the truth as I know it. Unrelated question....you lady joining you this year?

• DoubleEgger
    We will be there on Friday at some point. Not sure what time Party will be able to get away from work. Her butt tail should not deviate from the truth as I know it. Unrelated question....you lady joining you this year?
    Yes sir. We are going to the Outer Banks and are incorporating BB in the return trip. 
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Yes sir. We are going to the Outer Banks and are incorporating BB in the return trip. 
    That's awesome. We're going in July. I haven't been in 20 years, the wifey hasn't ever. (Hopefully she'll be speaking to me by then). 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • DoubleEgger
    edited March 2018
    Jeremiah said:
    That's awesome. We're going in July. I haven't been in 20 years, the wifey hasn't ever. (Hopefully she'll be speaking to me by then). 
    It’s been 17 or 18 for me and the wifey has never been. Ocracoke for a few days and a couple days up near Nags Head/Kitty Hawk. 
  • northGAcock
    Outstanding. 

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Jeremiah said:
    It’s been 17 or 18 for me and the wifey has never been. Ocracoke for a few days and a couple days up near Nags Head/Kitty Hawk. 
    That will be a great trip. Let me know what I can bring to BB for you.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • northGAcock
    JRWhitee said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Couple flats of mushrooms. 

• bgebrent
    JRWhitee said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Couple flats of mushrooms. 
    And a cookbook =)
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Just trying to help here: https://youtu.be/Tx9LSEjgQxY
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC.