Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT : Why so many OT postings? (Pun Intended)

Options

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    @Nolaegghead.... I've asked many liberals this, including yourself that if you think we we should pay more taxes and the govt does such a wonderful job of reallocation....... Have you sent extra in with a note to do as they see fit with the money? Refugees.... How many will you take in? 
    I've seen the video tapes of these demanding, ungrateful people. I saw it after Katrina. 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,984
    edited September 2015
    Options
    henapple said:

I've seen the video tapes of these demanding, ungrateful people. I saw it after Katrina. 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • henapple
    Options
    John... We're you there? Kanye? Really? 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    .henapple said:
    John... We're you there? Kanye? Really? 
    Sorry Tony.  You mentioned video tapes of demanding, ungrateful people at Katrina and I just assumed you were talking about him.
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited September 2015
    Options

I'm glad someone finally set the record straight!
  • henapple
    Options
    Watch "Aggressive Muslims throw away food and water given them in Hungary" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/3e6sIl5whsgWatch

"Ungrateful Muslim Immigrants Refugees Refused Food With Red Cross on Parcels" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/Uvy_H_7oZlM

Watch "Muslim refugees chant '**** You' and ' Allahu Akbar' in Budapest" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/tl16QDk2sig

Watch "Muslim riots in German immigration center" on YouTube
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Why would I watch those on YouTube, when I can just turn on Sean Hannity?
  • henapple
    Options
    So these didn't happen? They weren't in the US. Typical liberal response.... Uh uh... Fox news. Come on John, I expected better from you. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited September 2015
    Options
    henapple said:
    So these didn't happen? They weren't in the US. Typical liberal response.... Uh uh... Fox news. Come on John, I expected better from you. 
    I didn't suggest they didn't happen, I've just had more than my fill of anti-Muslim bigotry this week, thank you very much.  I'm tired of the f*cking bulsheet.  #IStandWithAhmed

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    OT. This particular Ice Cream Machine is #1 On my pics of Wall of Shame!  Nom Nom Nom. :lol: 
    & they were still serving from it. :anguished: 

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Hashtags?  Really?  We're doing hashtags here now?  They are stupid!  Below is the sadest excuse for a foreign policy in U.S. History.  Moronic!

Flint, Michigan
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hashtags?  Really?  We're doing hashtags here now?  They are stupid!  Below is the sadest excuse for a foreign policy in U.S. History.  Moronic!

I'd respond to this, but I'm afraid of scaring you off to where you just decide to leave the thread again because you can't take it. #BigPussy
  • henapple
    Options
    henapple said:
    I didn't suggest they didn't happen, I've just had more than my fill of anti-Muslim bigotry this week, thank you very much.  I'm tired of the f*cking bulsheet.  #IStandWithAhmed

Omg... You didn't just pull a hashtag out. I stand with the families of the 4 soldiers murdered in Chattanooga. I stand with the family of the beheaded woman at work. I stand with the murdered people at the Boston Marathon. You stand wherever you want. There have been kids suspended for making a gun with their fingers. Another for eating his pop tart into a gun. I'm sorry Mohammed got his feelings hurt. I'd want my kids school to react differently, but act just the same. Sorry, it's the world we live in and we didn't cause it. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited September 2015
    Options
    henapple said:
    henapple said:

Omg... You didn't just pull a hashtag out. I stand with the families of the 4 soldiers murdered in Chattanooga. I stand with the family of the beheaded woman at work. I stand with the murdered people at the Boston Marathon. You stand wherever you want. There have been kids suspended for making a gun with their fingers. Another for eating his pop tart into a gun. I'm sorry Mohammed got his feelings hurt. I'd want my kids school to react differently, but act just the same. Sorry, it's the world we live in and we didn't cause it. 
    #TonyStandsWithBigotsAndMorons
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    So the dead soldiers on our own soil are bigots and morons?  Really?  Damn. 

Not sure why you expected better, Tony. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited September 2015
    Options

The response is moronic, not the people who died.  Essentially, Tony believes that any day now, an entire army of Muslims will invade the U.S.  They'll be arriving in helicopters, provided by the Obama administration, probably.

Heck, they're already here, right?  Just turn on the news or YouTube.  It's like a brown plague.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Tony is hatin' on da Muslims.  I guess there's no problem with messing with religion as long as it isn't yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waaztXwalXM

Options
    I think this is all Obummer's fault for being black.  By "all" I mean the torch and pitchfork wielding rabble.  
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Bitchez betta have my money 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,354
    Options
    henapple said:
    First John 3:17 "But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?"
    ... You can't take one verse out of a series of books or letters. 
    Yet that is exactly what so many believers do. They pick and choose whichever verses that they think will support their biases, bigotry, ignorance, fear, etc. and ignore other verses that contradict or counter them.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    henapple said:
    First John 3:17 "But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?"
    Yet that is exactly what so many believers do. They pick and choose whichever verses that they think will support their biases, bigotry, ignorance, fear, etc. and ignore other verses that contradict or counter them.

Indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1-ip47WYWc
  • henapple
    Options

The response is moronic, not the people who died.  Essentially, Tony believes that any day now, an entire army of Muslims will invade the U.S.  They'll be arriving in helicopters, provided by the Obama administration, probably.

Heck, they're already here, right?  Just turn on the news or YouTube.  It's like a brown plague.
    You're an idiot. I never said that...however and @Nolaegghead this is for you..... Are there not terrorist here that want to kill Americans? Somehow me being concerned about that makes me racist or Islamophobia? I'll ask again..... How many refugees will you take in? Instead of an intelligent conversation your rely on the liberal playbook.... 

Accuse the opponent of watching fox news 
    Blame President Bush 
    Disregard actual facts
    Post articles from the Guardian or Huffington 
    Belittle religion although it wasn't brought up 
    Make fun of opponent 
    Call the opponent names... Use phobia a lot
    Quit

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    henapple said:

You're an idiot. I never said that...however and @Nolaegghead this is for you..... Are there not terrorist here that want to kill Americans? Somehow me being concerned about that makes me racist or Islamophobia? I'll ask again..... How many refugees will you take in? Instead of an intelligent conversation your rely on the liberal playbook.... 

Sounds about right.  
  • nolaegghead
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Tony, condemning a group of people because there are a minority of radicals in that group would lead to condemning just about every religious and ethnic group.  You're scared of them, I get it. 

terrorist attacks since 1970

Your odds of being killed in a terrorist attack are less than 20 million to 1.

Yet you waste your and our time railing about the Muslim hoards invading.  Be realistic.

Christ, Nola, I can't believe you're not afraid of an asteroid impact.  Haven't you seen the movie Armageddon?!?!?!?  I mean, Billy Bob Thornton works for NASA!
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited September 2015
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    henapple said:

And those people are wrong. No one who has studied the teachings of Christ would disagree with you one bit.
    I look at it like this. Say the word of Christ is pure water and man is a rusty vessel.  When you pour that pure water in the rusty vessel the water becomes tainted. You can't blame the water for that. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    John, I'm super scared of scared ignorant people.  And asteroids, of course.  They're the ones that will hurt you.  I will tell you some stories about my neighborhood after Katrina when you're here for Brisket Camp.
    Options
    @GATraveller It's actually the oxygen that's causing the rust.
    @GATraveller It's actually the oxygen that's causing the rust.
    Que? 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • swordsmn
    swordsmn Posts: 683
    edited September 2015
    Options
    henapple said:
    henapple said:

Good for you @henapple. I exited the devastated thread when it got so caustic.  Not a wuss, some folks  just got nasty and I like us all more when we focus on Que. I am anti-extremist , period.  And I'm not ready for Hillary..  I wish Carson came across more forceful, the man's history is classic American anti-entitlement.  Lot of work ethic and character in that man.  Carly knows her foreign policy and is not a liar.   Run Carson as her VP and bring on the critics.   What? You're anti-woman?  Anti-black?  I would love that campaign.  I also think Huckabee and Rubio are good men.   Ol Hillary may get the win but she is no friend of the people she claims to champion.   My screen name is Tom Clancy's Secret Svc code name for Jack Ryan when he was President.   I value character, honor and honest work.  Give opportunities not free sheet.. Defend do not appease..  Ok I've used my electrons for the evening.  Carry on.
    LBGE, AR.  Lives in N.E. ATL