Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT : Why so many OT postings? (Pun Intended)

Options
15678911»

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    ..and he uses a perfect DoD analogy.  Irony.
    so you guys are doing this for the audience's benefit then. Got it 

FWIW you guys are amateurs. You need to revisit greeneggers ca. 1999-2007 to experience true acrimonious friendship. 

Have yet to see anyone here threaten to 'drop you where you stand' while also crying into their crown royal that they've never met finer people

Edit:  the thing most people never learn though is that they probably still feel this way towards republicans/democrats that they don't know. While throwing their arms around those they meet IRL. Which means it is quite possible the other republicans/democrats you don't know may not be as evil/stupid/ignorant/whatever either. 

But I have a feeling most aren't willing to grant any slack to those they do not know. Easier to hate those

Edit2: Eff steven. 

Steven who? I have my 30.06 aimed at the Rogers Centre [Skydome} right now. You could be shy a ball team by tonight. No wait...you are short a ball team already....nevermind

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• SoCalTim
    SoCalTim Posts: 2,158
    Options
    If Donald Trump becomes president I’m leaving America and moving to California ..

I've slow smoked and eaten so much pork, I'm legally recognized as being part swine - Chatsworth Ca.
  • nooneinparticular
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac - I'm not sure I understand, what did I do to you?