Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    Watching college football since after church tomorrow I'l be reading for the evening.   
    Pork shoulder defrosting for a early cook smoke. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Watching the only TV series I've found interesting in a number of years:
    http://www.amc.com/shows/halt-and-catch-fire

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Some dirty old pork shoe leather 

Epic 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,536
    Options
    Hoping Giancarlo Stanton hits 3 home-runs Sunday.  Doubtful so I'll take one or more so he at least hits the 60 mark.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,795
    Options
    kl8ton said:
    What type of roof are you putting on it?   Also what are you using for siding?   Get tall overhead doors if you can.  That way the @SGH Prevost can fit in there. 

Metal roof and metal siding. Got that for almost free. Other than the concrete, I got most of the material at a real steal. The two roll up doors are 10 foot tall and 10 foot wide. 
    Because I'm getting the material almost free, I have no say in what size or color that it is. That's how the building ended up 24x50 instead of say 50x50 or 60x40. I'm just using what I'm getting.
    There is an old saying; "Beggers can't be choosers".  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,208
    Options
    SGH said:
    Guess you never met a democrate ;)
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,237
    Options
    LSU lost to Troy :rofl:
  • SGH
    Options
    SGH said:
    Guess you never met a democrate ;)
    Unfortunately I have met many of them =)

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options

LSU lost to Troy :rofl:
    Troy kicks azz  ;)

Status- Standing by.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,366
    Options
    I for one don't want to know what scottie will put in that building.  That answer could be really, really scary!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    thetrim said:
    I for one don't want to know what scottie will put in that building.  That answer could be really, really scary!
    More tractors.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    Options
    DMW said:
    thetrim said:
    More tractors.
    I wish brother D. But one more tractor and I will end up in divorce court. I have already pushed my luck farther than I thought I could ever get away with. 
    On a seperate note, I have always wanted a small bulldozer. I may try to sneak one in ;)

Status- Standing by.

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    The sun never sets, at Hidden Lake.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,208
    Options
    SGH said:
    DMW said:
    thetrim said:
    More tractors.
    I wish brother D. But one more tractor and I will end up in divorce court. I have already pushed my luck farther than I thought I could ever get away with. 
    On a seperate note, I have always wanted a small bulldozer. I may try to sneak one in ;)

A Cat D6N is the perfect hobby farm size dozer.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,991
    Options
    Another Dinner Party for my wife's Co workers.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,991
    Options
    There were 10 folks.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Another Dinner Party for my wife's Co workers.
    I hope Uber was utilized. 
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    A little gasser breakfast. 
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    Initial cook on the new Field Skillet. Testing for hot spots. 

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,166
    Options
    Sitting in LaGuardia on my layover.  It's not enough that the airport is a sh!thole, they have to blast bad music over the speakers.
    In my 20 years of travel thru that $hithole, I have never (ever) taken a flight that has left on time. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Spatchcock on the MMX.

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,877
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Spatchcock on the MMX.

Oh no you're not - you are Googling Felicity Kendal and Penelope Keith  =)=)=)

And - the go really well on the BGE - I go high temp (300),  close all vents then put the bird on and leave it,  yummy!
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Eoin
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    Eoin said:
    Spatchcock on the MMX.

And - the go really well on the BGE - I go high temp (300),  close all vents then put the bird on and leave it,  yummy!
    IMDB. Felicity.
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    Initial cook on the new Field Skillet. Testing for hot spots. 

Well, their two coats of grapeseed oil for seasoning didn't last one cook. What a joke. 

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,877
    Options
    Eoin said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    Eoin said:
    Spatchcock on the MMX.

IMDB. Felicity.
    Or click here : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4845758/Felicity-Kendal-leaves-fashion-mid-life-crisis-bit-late.html   :o
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Eoin
    Options
    CPFC1905 said:
    Eoin said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    Eoin said:
    Spatchcock on the MMX.

IMDB. Felicity.
    Or click here : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4845758/Felicity-Kendal-leaves-fashion-mid-life-crisis-bit-late.html   :o
    Oh dear.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,166
    Options
    Scratching my head over seeing a Waffel House Food Truck.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow