Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Love me some puddin. You gonna remove the skins and sell em?
  • @bgebrent - those are the chocolate pots de creme made with the SV.  Mama Mia!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    @bgebrent - those are the chocolate pots de creme made with the SV.  Mama Mia!
    Daayuumm.  Nice John!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JacksDad
    JacksDad Posts: 538

Cauliflower mashed, with roasted garlic and a few jalapenos... Not much left! 

Gotta win @fletcherfam 's challenge! Carbs are the devil! 

Large BGE -- New Jersey

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,354
    Sunday Funday

This made me smile, good on you man 
    Jacksonville FL
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Did ribs for the game yesterday with Mac and cheese and rolls. No pics cause I might have been drinking but a neighbor brought over a 6lb pack of the preseasoned Costco wings so I told him we'd cook em for today's game. Ran these in thebackwoods around 375 for an hour withpotato salad and Hawaiian rolls. These Costco wings are great.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    edited January 2017
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    edited January 2017
    @dobie I don't know how many .22 LR we ran thru today, but it was more than a few. Had some friendly competition. I'm better standing with a rifle from 20 yd. Oldest boy waxed my ass from 20yd with a pistol. Also he whipped me prone at 25 vs standing 25 with a rifle. 
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    @dobie I don't know how many .22 LR we ran thru today, but it was more than a few. Had some friendly competition. I'm better standing with a rifle from 20 yd. Oldest boy waxed my ass from 20yd with a pistol. Also he whipped me prone at 25 vs standing 25 with a rifle. 
    Bring on the zombies!
  • bgebrent
    Legume said:
    Bring on the zombies!
    Dalton is full of em...
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,354
    If you don't have one get a dueling tree, you will have a blast. 
    Jacksonville FL
  • theyolksonyou
    @dobie that's a great idea. Gonna order one. We killed a lot of trees today. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    A bit drunk hungry and don't feel like walking to Sheetz. I did drive to Sheetz earlier and got some fried pickles and fries for me and other stuff for the family.

Driving is not an option, so... refried beans and cheese whiz on a rice cake and in the microwave. Then topped with buffalo sauce.

Not gourmet, but hey it works.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Put down the beer.....shakes will go away eventually. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    bgebrent said:
    Just scored U2 tickets for their Joshua Tree tour in Dubln!  Stoked.
    saw that one in the 80's. good show. Dublin sounds better than Carver Hawkeye Arena. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    Dublin is a very cool venue. We are planning SF.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Sea2Ski
    Sea2Ski Posts: 4,088
    At the airport headed home. 
    --------------------------------------------------
    Burning lump in Downingtown, PA or diesel in Cape May, NJ.
    ....just look for the smoke!
    Large and MiniMax
    --------------------------------------------------

Caliking said:   Meat in bung is my favorite. 
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Watching Caps-Penguins. Crazy game.
  • bgebrent
    YukonRon said:
    Stoked Ron!  After what my sis and bil have gone through, this is a dream scenario for her (and him).  Joshua Tree plus at Croke Park.  F'ing stoked. 
  • bgebrent said:
    Dude!  How'd you manage that?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • theyolksonyou
    bgebrent said:
    Dude!  How'd you manage that?
    He hardly works so he peruses the interwebz all day looking for deals. All the while Nichole is slaving away in the kitchen. 

Damn, I'm jealous. 
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Sitting here, perusing the innerwebs deliriously while trying to break this fever.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    These look wonderful. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    Stoked Ron!  After what my sis and bil have gone through, this is a dream scenario for her (and him).  Joshua Tree plus at Croke Park.  F'ing stoked. 
    Saw them in Boston last year, one of the best shows I have seen. Dublin will be awesome. We were thinking, the show, wine country, and some backpacking. Going to do the Mt St Helena hike, the very mountain that was the inspiration for Robert Louis Stevenson's mountain in his classic "Treasure Island".
    If you can, get the VIP package. My Beautiful Wife and I did it for Boston, worth every penny. 
    Fun fact: if you go to Northern Ireland, they will not take Euros, due to Brexit. You be doing the pound. Plan accordingly. We did not.
    Have fun @bgebrent
    Happy for you and Your Beautiful Wife. Amazing. 

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    YukonRon said:
    bgebrent said:
    YukonRon said:
    Saw them in Boston last year, one of the best shows I have seen. Dublin will be awesome. We were thinking, the show, wine country, and some backpacking. Going to do the Mt St Helena hike, the very mountain that was the inspiration for Robert Louis Stevenson's mountain in his classic "Treasure Island".
    If you can, get the VIP package. My Beautiful Wife and I did it for Boston, worth every penny. 
    Fun fact: if you go to Northern Ireland, they will not take Euros, due to Brexit. You be doing the pound. Plan accordingly. We did not.
    Have fun @bgebrent
    Happy for you and Your Beautiful Wife. Amazing. 

Doing the pound is likely a given, but enough about that. Let's talk about money!
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Laughing at this response (last) to a question about FTCing a brisket for maybe 4 hrs:

A little late on this, but sometimes I seriously hate the facebook group.  I'm always tempted to leave the group, but stay because I'm addicted.  I'm a junkie for egg talk. 
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932

John, did you cook in the mason jars like I see with some desserts?  or cook in a bag, then transfer (anova's recommendation)?
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA