Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,492
    Looks awesome @Ozzie_Isaac. Do you guys see a lot of snakes or do all the farm animals keep them at bay?
    We see snakes a lot.  Had a bull snake in the garage yesterday, I like them around. They eat mice and rattlesnake.  I also saw two rattlesnakes in the last 3 days.  They are starting to move as it warms up.  The backyard is snake proofed though.  Solid steel fencing, and at the base I have mesh wire going down about a foot into the ground.  The gates are all ground tight when closed.  We have had a few rattlers in the backyard, but always when someone left a gate open for an extended period of time.
    The rattlesnakes are what I was mainly talking about. Luckily haven’t seen any in our year in three years. I think we have enough buffer between us and the mountains. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• poster
    poster Posts: 1,200
    edited April 2022
    Looks awesome @Ozzie_Isaac. Do you guys see a lot of snakes or do all the farm animals keep them at bay?
    We see snakes a lot.  Had a bull snake in the garage yesterday, I like them around. They eat mice and rattlesnake.  I also saw two rattlesnakes in the last 3 days.  They are starting to move as it warms up.  The backyard is snake proofed though.  Solid steel fencing, and at the base I have mesh wire going down about a foot into the ground.  The gates are all ground tight when closed.  We have had a few rattlers in the backyard, but always when someone left a gate open for an extended period of time.

I remember renting some side x sides a few years back in AZ. Rental guy said don't pick anything up cause it probably bites and if it doesn't whatever is underneath it likely will. He also said to not bother snakes on the trail cause if it doesn't get you, it will get the next guy down the line. Sure enough my friend in front of me had a close call and barely missed a diamondback on the trail, me being next in line 50' back got the retaliation. It lunged at the front tire on my side, then coiled up beside the trail, it had to be 5' long. Scared the crap outta me.
    We continued on and there where people in tents camping around the next corner. It may be cold where I am, but I am ok with that knowing theres no poisonous animals/bugs.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,977
    This game is taking years off my life.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810
    edited April 2022
    This game is taking years off my life.
    It suddenly ain’t looking so good for Duke. Still 17 seconds left. They better tighten up fast. 

Edit: Looking hopeless now. 

Edit: It’s a done deal.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JohnInCarolina
    Tough loss.  Hats off to UNC, they deserved to win that one.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,486
    That was a great game.  Never have really been a Coach K fan (although I completely respect and appreciate his achievements) but was pulling for Duke tonight.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,805
    That was a great one. No horse in this race, but hope Monday can offer similar drama.
    Stillwater, MN
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,945
    You'll be hosting the Speakeasy (no third rail) soon? 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,208
    The joy. 

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,126
    WeberWho said:
    The joy. 

Better than drums!

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. - Captain Jean-Luc Packard

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,208
    edited April 2022
    Agree ^^^

But I still have to do inner/outer bearings with these. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    WeberWho said:
    Agree ^^^

But I still have to do inner/outer bearings with these. 
    Oof.  That will make it a bit longer and messier for sure.

• Ozzie_Isaac

Hahahaha!  With my recent infatuation with watches, this meme made me laugh probably more than it should have.

• Hahahaha!  With my recent infatuation with watches, this meme made me laugh probably more than it should have.
    Here is something that I see you rocking. Just hope it’s nice enough to be worn poolside. 

• Ozzie_Isaac

Hahahaha!  With my recent infatuation with watches, this meme made me laugh probably more than it should have.
    Here is something that I see you rocking. Just hope it’s nice enough to be worn poolside. 

Those Sapphire Crystal cases are neat from a technology standpoint, Richard Mille does some and they are slightly more classy, but from an aesthetic standpoint they are hideous.

I think watches are a way for wealthy people to hide/launder money, because some of these high end watches are just terrible.

And yes, I realize there are 3 types of people in the world when it comes to jokes. 🤣

• SGH
    edited April 2022
     I realize there are 3 types of people in the world 
    1. Has more dollars than sense. 

2. Has more sense than dollars. 

3. Has neither dollars nor sense. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JohnInCarolina
    SGH said:

1. Doesn’t have RRP money.

2. Has RRP money.  

3. Only thinks he has RRP money.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    SGH said:

2. Has RRP money.  

You are setting me up to fail.  I will not fall for it.

• SGH
    SGH said:

2. Has RRP money.  

Well said my friend. Well said. 

Status- Standing by.

• lousubcap
    And there are three types of women in the world.  In the interest of thread preservation I will stop now.   B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Acn said:

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited April 2022
    Acn said:

Was hoping this was internet trickery.  It is not.  It is true.  Snoops verified.

He is an angry little guy too.

• JohnInCarolina
    He’s drilling that crab for oil.
  • SGH
    It looks like he is spreading someone’s butt cheeks. 

Status- Standing by.

• JohnInCarolina
    SGH said:
    It looks like he is spreading someone’s butt cheeks. 
    Did somebody say… anus?
  • lousubcap
    Are you approaching the third rail on this thread??!!