Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,228
    Dyal_SC said:
    Listening to the “meditation station” on Alexa, catching up on the forum, and attempting to dissolve the shrill twin baby scream headache. The 2 at once thing will getcha. 🤯😂 
    Stay strong buddy! It'll get better and you won't even remember the crying. 

Wish there was a “love” button. Thanks, my friend. 
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,830
    Great pic!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Dyal_SC said:
    @GATraveller , here’s a recent of our 2 little fellas.  Love them to pieces.  They’re starting to crack each other up. 

Best friends right there
    DFW - 1 LGBE & Happy to Adopt More...
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    edited November 2019
    Dyal_SC said:
    @GATraveller , here’s a recent of our 2 little fellas.  Love them to pieces.  They’re starting to crack each other up. 

That is pure LOVE! Beautiful picture, it touches heart.
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Watched Baby Back Maniac's brief vid of the Weber launch party for the new Weber pellet grill. Looks like a worthy entrant to the pellet grill market.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    edited November 2019
    Dyal_SC said:
    Listening to the “meditation station” on Alexa, catching up on the forum, and attempting to dissolve the shrill twin baby scream headache. The 2 at once thing will getcha. 🤯😂 
    Ahh... the "stereo scream" remember it well. I feel for you brother. Got that "Tshirt" and hat 24 years ago. One is a teacher and the other is a LEO. I know you will think I'm crazy but hang in there. Believe it or not one day you will fondly recall parts of these times. PM me some time, I will share a funny story or two.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Trying to unwind ...finishing up paperwork/notes from the cases today. 
    Worked my main ER gig this weekend and wound up euthanizing or either loosing a lot of cases.

This morning at a fill in gig .. started off the same way with the first 2 cases being euthanasia. One was my grandmother 's dog (17 year old shihtzu), she passed away 2 years ago.

Glad the duck dogs were here today..nice to have good company after euthanizing 15 over the past 4 days. Looking forward to carving some decoys tonight 

Tomorrow morning were going boat riding looking for some super secret G13 classified spots 

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,171
    DuckDogDr said:
    Worked my main ER gig this weekend and wound up euthanizing or either loosing a lot of cases.

This morning at a fill in gig .. started off the same way with the first 2 cases being euthanasia. One was my grandmother 's dog (17 year old shihtzu), she passed away 2 years ago.

Glad the duck dogs were here today..nice to have good company after euthanizing 15 over the past 4 days. Looking forward to carving some decoys tonight 

Tomorrow morning were going boat riding looking for some super secret G13 classified spots 

Has to be a difficult part of the job. Glad yours are doing well and bringing you joy. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    SGH said:e
    I know that Lodge does not get a lot of attention here. But I got this ole comal looking pretty darn good. It’s going to be my dedicated tortilla pan. 

That’s what I use. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,026
    SGH said:
    I know that Lodge does not get a lot of attention here. But I got this ole comal looking pretty darn good. It’s going to be my dedicated tortilla pan. 

... or a molcajete for your banana-leaf guac?   =)

When does an old joke become a "Dad" joke?  When it's apparent.  

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    @Botch re: Syria - Watch a 2 part documentary called "The Volunteers"
    @Botch re: Syria - Watch a 2 part documentary called "The Volunteers"
    The instructor showed a portion of one.  It's on my "to-watch" list; thanks!  

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 11,056
    At Acme Feed and Seed in Nashville.   Cool place.
    Really Like !
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810
    @lkapigian
    I like your smoker. Enjoy it brother 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 11,056
    SGH said:
    @lkapigian
    I like your smoker. Enjoy it brother 👍
    Thanks Scottie 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,345
    DuckDogDr said:

Definitely doesn’t sound like a fun job to do. Good luck finding some birds, we went over the weekend and the first spot was a bust but then we found them! More birds in one hole than we saw most of last season, it looks like the cold weather has pushed them down (at least for now). Hopefully they stick around for opening weekend. Good luck.
    LBGE
    AL
  • Just got back from a 9 mile mountain bike night ride in the woods. Was going to do 14-16 but I got a flat and only had 1 tube, then one of my buddy's lights went dead so we headed back. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• Botch
    Just got back from a 9 mile mountain bike night ride in the woods. Was going to do 14-16 but I got a flat and only had 1 tube, then one of my buddy's lights went dead so we headed back. 
    "Night ride, in the woods..."  
    Ah, to be young again...

• Botch
    Still, the funniest three and a half minutes of TV, ever!

https://youtu.be/NuxGjByUw9I

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,547
    @lkapigian Great rig right there.  Congrats and enjoy it.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,373
    Just swam 1k back and forth across a lake in Orlando.  Water temp was 69,0, and I damn near froze my .... off.   I’ve swam in colder water temps before, but this wasn’t fun.   
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    thetrim said:
    Just swam 1k back and forth across a lake in Orlando.  Water temp was 69,0, and I damn near froze my .... off.   I’ve swam in colder water temps before, but this wasn’t fun.   
    You'd be lucky to get 69F water temp any time of year here in the UK.