Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    Being happy they pinned thread is gone 
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Working towards lunch. Beautiful outside. 
    That's one clean egg. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Sitting at urgent care waiting for strep test o come back. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Working towards lunch. Beautiful outside. 
    That's one clean egg. 
    New burn unit. Only a couple demos under her belt so far. 
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Got new tires, might need an alignment. 
    Question is, when do you get the new SWMBO? 😉
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,515
    Options
    Made a pot of green chile stew.  Store was out of ground pork (!!!) so I grabbed a lb of ground turkey.  Made a big difference, and not for the better... :sleepy:

"Commander, say hello to Cricket!"  - KN

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,364
    Options
    Anyone ever heard of this?

this one was compliments of @WhiteyQ

=======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • milesvdustin
    Options
    Just cleaned the fish tank. Damn state fair goldfish 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,500
    Options
    I am processing the end of Daylight Saving Time (DST) until next Spring; March 8th for the record.  Perhaps with all the dust-ups swirling around DC, permanent DST could be an attractive diversion debate  =)

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    watching gator GA
    Options
    Friends are camping in my shop a few days.  They are 3 months into a year long trip around the world.  well documented on FB.
    Cool!

I ran into these Australians that ship this motorhome in a container to different continents and explore.  They fly to the nearest airport, head to ship yard and go!

Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Friends are camping in my shop a few days.  They are 3 months into a year long trip around the world.  well documented on FB.
    They’re touring the world in... an ambulance?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,432
    Options
    They’re touring the world in... an ambulance?
    My guess would be that the bambulance has a 7.3L powerstroke diesel.  It may be one of the most reliable power plants for that activity. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,227
    edited November 2019
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @lkapigian Three things here - I wish I had your energy, enthusiasm and skill set.  That is all-
    No prisoners!!
    Hell I’d take two out of three Cap.  
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,227
    Options
    Just finished watching Dolemite is My Name. Eddie did a great job. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,500
    Options
    @SciAggie - Simple excels with your skill-set.  Great pie right there.  Once again-nailed it.  Never gets old!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @SciAggie - Simple excels with your skill-set.  Great pie right there.  Once again-nailed it.  Never gets old!
    Thanks my friend. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon