Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• smokingal
    smokingal Posts: 1,025
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @alaskanassasin @Hook_emHornsfan_74 Guys, my freezer is full to the gills.  Don't give me any new ideas, lol.  I can't remember the last time I ate a cheeto although I'm young enough to still have interest in eating them.
    I don't eat pork.  Would a beef McRib suffice?  Heck, I got some lamb rib slabs that just came in.  Lamb McRibs?
    It's "Smokin Gal", not "Smoking Al".
    Egging in the Atlanta GA region
    Large BGE, CGS setup, Kick Ash Basket, Smokeware SS Cap,
    Arteflame grill grate

http://barbecueaddict.com
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    ...and a kick asz sweet Wasabi sauce.
    Wasssabbbbiiii!  

Okay, tomorrow's my off-Friday so tonight's my "Friday", and I get to be odd.  Wasssabbiii!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkHJKakHMpo

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Hook_emHornsfan_74
    Options
    This is true. 
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    Today I'm having a good laugh.  The North Carolina state liquor commission will not allow the sale of Wasatch Breweries' "Polygamy Porter" because the label "...depicts the use of alcoholic beverages in a scene that is determined by the Commission to be undignified, immodest, or in bad taste".  

Looking at the label, I can't really see any "use"...

:lol: 

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    Botch said:
    Today I'm having a good laugh.  The North Carolina state liquor commission will not allow the sale of Wasatch Breweries' "Polygamy Porter" because the label "...depicts the use of alcoholic beverages in a scene that is determined by the Commission to be undignified, immodest, or in bad taste".  

they be missing out, thats a really good porter
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,980
    Options
    Botch said:

We just need to invite a few of the commission  members to Butt Blast.  We’ll set them straight.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Botch said:

they be missing out, thats a really good porter
    Man this place is turning into Saudi Arabia.
    Options
    On a taco roll

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• HogFather
    HogFather Posts: 260
    Options
    ColtsFan said:
    On a taco roll

I'd eat those
    Fighting off the trolls 1 by 1
    Large Egg

Pig, KY 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    Went out for gas and cash and stopped by the shop....my buddy parked his vintage pickup to protect from the weather. 
    miss having the old rain gutters and vent windows
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Went out for gas and cash and stopped by the shop....my buddy parked his vintage pickup to protect from the weather. 
    miss having the old rain gutters and vent windows
    Quarterlights? I love them, got them on the camper.
  • bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    Jim Cantore is down the street from me....this typically doesn't bode well for the locals if history is any guide....
    Following this account of you and other friends are in the area.  I know you are a veteran but please stay safe.   

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    That truck is awesome!  Stay safe brother!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,399
    edited July 2019
    Options
    On the hunt for Moon pies as the 50th anniversary of the Lunar landing is July 20th.  Figure they are hard to find in these parts now and there will be a definite run as the day draws near.  B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,362
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Spicy Asian Mahi Tacos.  Asian flavors in the slaw and Sriracha mayo.

I want those.
    Las Vegas, NV

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    On the hunt for Moon pies as the 50th anniversary of the Lunar landing is July 20th.  Figure they are hard to find in these parts now and there will be a definite run as the day draws near.  B)
    I'd be happy to hunt them down and send some your way.  How many would you need?
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,349
    Options
    Disassembled my home office desk. This means no more working from home until the new place.

HON makes some fantastic office furniture but Jesus it's f'ing heavy.

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    This is a special freezer. The special part is "if you get it out of my basement you can have it".  I figured what the heck.  So I in-listed the help of a buddy and carved out a spot in the garage.  
    After transferring some items it became apparent the I had a BUNCH of chicken breast .  I smoked three for sammichies for the next couple weeks lunches . 
    I'm on a roll With the table and now a free freezer.  I think I may buy a lotto ticket. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• dharley
    dharley Posts: 377
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    They sell Moon Pies by the box at the dollar store near me. Message me your address and tell me how many boxes you want.
    LBGE, PSWOO, 36" Blackstone, MasterBuilt smoke box- Playing with fire in Three Rivers, MI

My '23 & Me' said I'm 2/3 bacon and 1/3 Red Blooded American

USMC Veteran

Always do sober what you said you would drunk, that'll teach you to keep your mouth shut.  -EH
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    I like the way you think my friend. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    I’m showing my wife how to use an iPad...
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,663
    Options
    @Cornholio I need to do that cook
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    Just got me some papa murphys to go in the egg 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)