Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,547
    I must have hit the big time in the spoof phone number game.  Wondering how I have managed to call myself from my phone that is tied to the incoming call.  My caller ID works just fine,even spells my name right.  Four times today already.  And NO I did not answer B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • smokingal
    smokingal Posts: 1,025
    @bgebrent That meal looks absolutely delicious.  From the beautiful char on that chicken to melted cheese on those potatoes to the healthy serving of green beans.  Excellent work!
    It's "Smokin Gal", not "Smoking Al".
    Egging in the Atlanta GA region
    Large BGE, CGS setup, Kick Ash Basket, Smokeware SS Cap,
    Arteflame grill grate

http://barbecueaddict.com
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,025
    lousubcap said:
    I must have hit the big time in the spoof phone number game.  Wondering how I have managed to call myself from my phone that is tied to the incoming call.  My caller ID works just fine,even spells my name right.  Four times today already.  And NO I did not answer B)
    !!! But what if you were hurt, or stranded somewhere??   =)

When does an old joke become a "Dad" joke?  When it's apparent.  

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    You probably wanted to sell yourself an extended automotive repair warranty...
    Ron has been having the time of his life. Good for you and the Mrs. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,171
    Botch said:
    northGAcock said:
    If you had that load out Brent, you could have pulled some stale bread or duck food from it.
    I'll be damned, there really is a "Purina Duck Chow"...

We lived over in Georgia a good while back when our kids were in there formative years. We were gifted two Easter ducks, and admit neither one died. They ate well, and followed us around the yard. Eventually we had to take them to a local pound and have them join their kind. In reference to the duck chow.....the chit a bunch too. 

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,724
    edited May 2019
    Where’s the love button @ColtsFan? Nice work. 
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • lousubcap
    Acn said:

Starting vacation...
    Now that is the true definition of two-fisted drinking.  Enjoy!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap
    I have just declared victory -flight plan for escape velocity.  LEO for a brief period but grabbing the Don Julio for the true voyage.  Landing should be fairly smooth given the fuel but post-landing debrief could be a b!tch.  See ya on the other side.  FWIW-
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    lousubcap said:
    I have just declared victory -flight plan for escape velocity.  LEO for a brief period but grabbing the Don Julio for the true voyage.  Landing should be fairly smooth given the fuel but post-landing debrief could be a b!tch.  See ya on the other side.  FWIW-
    I rarely drink tequila, but when I do I prefer Don Julio. Cheers!
  • lousubcap
    I should have specified the octane- Don Julio 1942-about as smooth as you can get.  This is gonna be a GREAT Friday!
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810
    I rarely drink tequila, but when I do I prefer Don Julio. Cheers!
    Amen brother👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    lousubcap said:
    I should have specified the octane- Don Julio 1942-about as smooth as you can get.  This is gonna be a GREAT Friday!
    CHEERS moncapitan! 
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • frazzdaddy
    frazzdaddy Posts: 2,617
    edited June 2019
    Rocket man, with my amazing bride. An incredible walk down memory lane with an honest look at what it was like to be him. wow 
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,171
    Rocket man, with my amazing bride. An incredible walk down memory lane with an honest look at what it was like to be him. wow 
    Saw where it dropped today. I plan to catch it....glad it passed your critique. 

• pgprescott
    Setting up for some product testing. Kosmo Q wing dust. Have not tried them yet, we shall see. You are supposed to cook naked then shake them in the fine dust  Naked cook in progress  
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,501
    Setting up for some product testing. Kosmo Q wing dust. Have not tried them yet, we shall see. You are supposed to cook naked then shake them in the fine dust  Naked cook in progress  
    I did that once. Neighbors called the cops 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• pgprescott
    ColtsFan said:
    I did that once. Neighbors called the cops 
    I’m right on a major highway through town no less. Hey now!