Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,446
    Prepping prime beef ribs I got on sale at Fresh Market a couple weeks ago. Kosher salt overnight.

Jacksonville FL
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,446
    Making the Big Bad Beef Rub recipe from Amazing Ribs

Jacksonville FL
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,444

Flank steak and asparagus.

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Jeremiah said:
    Was in Disgusta this morning. Stopped in at the so called egg dealer that’s handling my claim. Got no where. Also all their egg stuff is marked down, appears they’re pulling out of being an egg dealer. Guess that’s why I’ve been given the shaft. If anyone has this Bruce’s email would y’all pm it to me? Guess it’s time to ratchet this claim up. 
      I just called the mothership, hit whatever number for warranty and Bruce picked up. He handled it right there while I was on the phone.
    Thanks. I’ll do that Monday. Enough is enough. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Acn
    At the lake:

Careful John, too many photos like that and New Hampshire might start to challenge Vermont in the race for 2nd best New England state (Maine is obviously first), and my Vermont friends will not like that.   =)

Have a great trip!

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,131
    Acn said:
    At the lake:

Careful John, too many photos like that and New Hampshire might start to challenge Vermont in the race for 2nd best New England state (Maine is obviously first), and my Vermont friends will not like that.   =)

Have a great trip!
    Best New England state ... that is like best team in AL Central division.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,995
    Acn said:
    At the lake:

Have a great trip!
    Best New England state ... that is like best team in AL Central division.

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,029
    Didn’t know you were an AL central fan John, not much to say though.

Not a felon
  • Zeiger88
    Zeiger88 Posts: 171
    Went to famous Dave’s bbq for dinner and saw these shaving posters and thought about the shave posts and had to get a picture for everyone. 
    BGE XL June 2017 Flameboss 300 February 2018 Mini max July 2018 Lima, Ohio 
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,227
    Not sure if any of you are into herbal teas or not (I do know @northGAcock is), but there is a new tea store in Ocracoke, NC that is awesome. Moonraker Tea Shop.  Young lady who owns it makes custom loose leaf tea recipes for you, depending on what you’re looking for health wise, mood wise, etc. Currently enjoying a delicious cup of this stuff. She says she is currently trying to workout online shipping.  Definitely recommend it and good prices too. 

• Acn
    Dyal_SC said:
    Not sure if any of you are into herbal teas or not (I do know @northGAcock is), but there is a new tea store in Ocracoke, NC that is awesome. Moonraker Tea Shop.  Young lady who owns it makes custom loose leaf tea recipes for you, depending on what you’re looking for health wise, mood wise, etc. Currently enjoying a delicious cup of this stuff. She says she is currently trying to workout online shipping.  Definitely recommend it and good prices too. 

True story - my wife has a coworker who gave her a baggy of loose leaf camomile tea.  I was unpacking  her lunchbox and had to ask, “Honey, why do you have weed in your lunchbox?”

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,995
    Legume said:
    Didn’t know you were an AL central fan John, not much to say though.

I’m not a fan.  That’s the point.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Dyal_SC said:

Nice endo. Might not want to advertise that too heavily on the interwebs... No stems, no sticks! The stickiest of the icky!
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Dyal_SC said:

Good thing you have an egg at your rental. Otherwise how would you get the water to 212*?
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,494
    And here I thought that alcohol was the major ingredient in any beverage post.  Learn something new every day here.
    No worries here- rocket fuel or nothing from me.  LEO doing quite well right now...

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    I think the dog just shat her bed. JFC
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 20,131
    Gymkhana event, like barrel racing, but different patterns.

Maybe your purpose in life is only to serve as an example for others? - LPL

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810
    Zeiger88 said:
    This is awesome brother. Thanks for sharing it. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Dyal_SC said:

Nice endo. Might not want to advertise that too heavily on the interwebs... No stems, no sticks! The stickiest of the icky!
    Think I see some purple in there.
  • Lying in bed at 7am checking out my butt 

https://myflameboss.com/cooks/275327

Rhode Island
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,171
    Saturday's dinner.
    :chicken: Quarters
    Rub>>> A ménage à trois of AlbuKirky Rubs :smiley: Red Chile, Casa & Green Chile.
    Fuel>>> Rockwood & Black Cherry Wood.
    Setup>>> Indirect using Smokeware's The Stacker.
    Sides by @HuskerMaMa >>>Saffron Rice and Margaret Holmes's Pepper-n-Peas and Sourdough with butter (not my sourdough).
    Pic order>>> Vanilla :tongue:
    Thanks 4 looking.

That is a gawjus right there!
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Zeiger88
    Zeiger88 Posts: 171
    SGH said:
    Zeiger88 said:
    This is awesome brother. Thanks for sharing it. 
    No problem they actually had quite a few different pictures but those were the easiest ones to get pictures of 
    BGE XL June 2017 Flameboss 300 February 2018 Mini max July 2018 Lima, Ohio