Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,493

And then some grilled peaches and ice cream with whipped cream
    Las Vegas, NV

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Watching Avengers: Infinity War. Texted a couple times to my daughter about it, and she showed up at the basement bar to watch with me. My first time watching, she's seen it a few times. She's trying not to give away the story.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Needed to stop the movie because I was getting tired. She goes, "yeah, this is a good stopping point, it's right before they go to Wakanda". I'm going, really, why did you have to tell me that...

The reason I'm tired, took Big Guy and SWMBO to the Phil's game this afternoon:

I'm still trying not to go back and start the movie again, because I need to know how they go to Wakanda, but also, I need to work tomorrow...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Grumpier old Men. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,008
    jeffwit said:
    Trying to remember how to use a gasser. 
    Oddly, this just showed up on Farcebook, mebbe it'll help:

I'd come around, every once in awhile,

Or if I ever needed a reason to smile,

Or spend the night, if you think I should...     TR

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,029
    Started watching Sinner on Netflix a couple of weeks ago and just got back to it tonight.  Keeps getting better and better.
    Not a felon
  • FrostyEgg
    FrostyEgg Posts: 601
    Legume said:
    Started watching Sinner on Netflix a couple of weeks ago and just got back to it tonight.  Keeps getting better and better.
    Whats that about? We started The Americans awhile back and it's been solid.
  • FrostyEgg
    Slightly (highly) intoxicated.
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,029
    FrostyEgg said:
    Legume said:
    Jessica Biel.  Murder mystery.  Jessica Biel.
    Not a felon
  • FrostyEgg
    All I heard was Jessica Biel. SOLD.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,373
    Jessica Biel has some serious acting creds...
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • FrostyEgg
    She brings the goods for sure...
  • thetrim
    If Jessica Biel were a shaving cream, she would result in some stiff peaks.
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Legume said:

Started kinda slow, but it snuck up on me - good show.

Phoenix 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Legume said:
    FrostyEgg said:
    Legume said:
    Jessica Biel.  Murder mystery.  Jessica Biel.
    If you're watching it just cuz Jessica Biehl then you'll want to pass on season 2 (which just started) as she is not in it (tho she is an executive producer of season2).

Season 2 looks, so far, like it will be just as interesting/creepy.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• thetrim
    Is anyone else a fan of "Below Deck Mediterranean"?
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    @nolaegghead & @henapple - Thanks so much for a delicious dinner tonight! It was a pleasure to meet you, your wives, and your friend.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • Legume said:
    It’s a great show. First couple of episode I was like wtf am I watching. Then I couldn’t stop watching it. It’s one of the many series I have finished while recovering from back surgery. Lots of time on my hands. Just finished The Handmaids Tale. Fantastic series by the way. 
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,171
    @R2Egg2Q stopped by on his way home from doing an operation BBQ relief for first responders and the displaced from one of the near-by CA fires.  Great guy.
    Beautiful pictures....but extra koodo's for the BBQ relief work @R2Egg2Q

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Breakfast on the balcony.

Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262

Image may contain text

CONGRATS!!!!!  All the youtubers I follow say the early milestones are the hardest.  That first hundred, the first thousand, the first ten thousand.  Way harder than going from one million to two.

Good for you buddy.

Phoenix 
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    blasting said:

Image may contain text

CONGRATS!!!!!  All the youtubers I follow say the early milestones are the hardest.  That first hundred, the first thousand, the first ten thousand.  Way harder than going from one million to two.

Good for you buddy.

Thanks pal! 

Those first hundred were tough, real tough. 

I was using the platform really to document my cooks, something similar to here, but not having to stop, take a picture, write steps, etc, it's on video at that point, so that worked much better for me.  So I wasn't placing much emphasis on getting subs too much.  

------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Congrats @tarheelmatt!  I’m proud of you little buddy. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831

Wondering if Prime Briskets are that much better than Choice.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    edited August 2018

Wondering if Prime Briskets are that much better than Choice.

I would say definitely. You gotta choose well.  Floppy, not stiff (no joke).
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102