Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,128
    Options
    blasting said:
    Really thinking I need to relocate. It’s been triple digits since Friday and no relief anytime soon. It’s not even June yet. 
    Love the heat.  No need to shovel it.

I used to say that to all my Canadian friends.  After 23 years in Phx. I'm about done with the heat.

Spending 10yrs in the midwest made me appreciate Arizona.  There were a few summers I never even got warm.  The winter chill is horrible.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • logchief
    logchief Posts: 1,415
    Options
    After seeing all that incredible brisket and drooling.  Did St Louis' and rib eyes this weekend was time for some bird.  @lousubcap thread was a killer along with all the other great cooks this weekend.

Pollo Asada en Adobo, roasted corn, poblano and chipotle salad along with cilantro/lime rice.

Chicks on the grill, one more pic later
    LBGE - I like the hot stuff.  The big dry San Joaquin Valley, Clovis, CA 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    1st World Problems .... my mlb app on my phone is ahead of mlb.tv on my TV.  I get push notifications before I see it on my TV (20 second lag). Makes it hard to surf this forum and watch a game and be excited when you know batter outcome before you see it.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    blasting said:
    Really thinking I need to relocate. It’s been triple digits since Friday and no relief anytime soon. It’s not even June yet. 
    Love the heat.  No need to shovel it.

I used to say that to all my Canadian friends.  After 23 years in Phx. I'm about done with the heat.

Spending 10yrs in the midwest made me appreciate Arizona.  There were a few summers I never even got warm.  The winter chill is horrible.
    I’m with @DoubleEgger. You can always put on more clothes, but only get so naked. 
    Of course, I live in the south. 
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    1st World Problems .... my mlb app on my phone is ahead of mlb.tv on my TV.  I get push notifications before I see it on my TV (20 second lag). Makes it hard to surf this forum and watch a game and be excited when you know batter outcome before you see it.
    @Ozzie_Isaac this is what my wife does to me on road trips when we listen to games through MLB app.  She’ll be watching the gamecast on the phone and I’ll be listening to the feed through the radio and she always gives it away.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    We left the game yesterday during the rain delay to go buy another bat.  :open_mouth:

play resumed as we were doing the fitting.  We leave and matthew announces “and Culbertson walks it off!”  Dammit, why’d we leave?!
  • logchief
    logchief Posts: 1,415
    Options
    logchief said:
    After seeing all that incredible brisket and drooling.  Did St Louis' and rib eyes this weekend was time for some bird.  @lousubcap thread was a killer along with all the other great cooks this weekend.

Pollo Asada en Adobo, roasted corn, poblano and chipotle salad along with cilantro/lime rice.

Chicks on the grill, one more pic later

LBGE - I like the hot stuff.  The big dry San Joaquin Valley, Clovis, CA 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    SamIAm2 said:
    YukonRon said:
    SamIAm2 said:
    YukonRon said:
    Just bought 3 bottles of wine. Been here one day. Leaving Saturday.
    Look for wines made in Lodi, except Woodbridge.
    You stuck in Lodi again?
    Oh, Lord!
    Could be worse, I guess.
    Could be, just don't go cutting parking meters off the posts while you're there. Be Cool.
    Gotcha, I am cool.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Not sure how, but @theyolksonyou 's ants have invaded a room in my house.
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    thetrim said:
    I just noticed the "new" banner picture up top.  I'm wondering if that's @Killit_and_Grillit 'shine in that picture or not?
    Gotta keep the Buffalo happy. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    Judging everyone's plates. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    You don’t see this everyday in the heartland. 
    Yup. Seen people reporting up to 6 inches around here this morning.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    Repeat visit to Stein's chip shop. Visit here if you come to Cornwall. Today me and Dom had oysters to start then I had haddock and chips, he had squid and chips. The empties.

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Repeat visit to Stein's chip shop. Visit here if you come to Cornwall. Today me and Dom had oysters to start then I had haddock and chips, he had squid and chips. The empties.

What are you driving? I think you mentioned that you have a VW Bus? @Eoin
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Eoin
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Eoin said:

That's the camper from the rear seat. Left hand drive, I imported it from California to avoid rust. Everything else was worn out though! Fully restored now. 1972 Westfalia.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    Eoin said:
    WeberWho said:
    Eoin said:

That's the camper from the rear seat. Left hand drive, I imported it from California to avoid rust. Everything else was worn out though! Fully restored now. 1972 Westfalia.
    Very cool! I bet that's fun to drive around. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Eoin said:

I watched a BBC special on Netflix a couple months ago about awesome beach homes.  One episode was based on homes in Cornwall.  That is a very beautiful area.  I would love to visit there some day.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Eoin
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    Eoin said:
    WeberWho said:
    Eoin said:

Very cool! I bet that's fun to drive around. 
    Yes, but it's an ongoing job to keep on top of everything, you have to be dedicated!  On Friday, before we came away on Saturday, I was heading to get the radio re-fitted and the clutch failed. The pin holding the cable came out, the retaining clip must have broken off.  This was replaced with a new cable 5,000 miles ago.  Parts are not always the best quality, I was running round to buy a clip on Friday and then under the van in the rain before packing to leave early hours Saturday.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    We left the game yesterday during the rain delay to go buy another bat.  :open_mouth:

play resumed as we were doing the fitting.  We leave and matthew announces “and Culbertson walks it off!”  Dammit, why’d we leave?!
    Mr Bitterman himself.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • SmokeandBeer
    Options
    I'm looking for the "What Are You Drinking Now" thread but can't seem to find it. Any suggestions?
    XL BGE since 2018
    Charbroil 4 burner gas grill
    Weber 22' Original Kettle Grill
    Weber 14' Smokey Joe
    Medium-sized beer fridge - My pride and joy
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,192
    Options
    I'm looking for the "What Are You Drinking Now" thread but can't seem to find it. Any suggestions?
    Why don’t you just tell us what you’re drinking here? 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,981
    Options
    Learn how to Google?

https://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1163478/what-are-you-drinking-now

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Or you can just ask @JohnInCarolina and he'l post on here.  Smart move!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Anyone know where I can find the Google?
    Options
    Anyone know where I can find the Google?
    You have to find the google button and mash it.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • SmokeandBeer
    Options
    Learn how to Google?

If all we did was google, why would we need a forum? BTW in English verbs are not capitalized.
    XL BGE since 2018
    Charbroil 4 burner gas grill
    Weber 22' Original Kettle Grill
    Weber 14' Smokey Joe
    Medium-sized beer fridge - My pride and joy
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,981
    Options
    Learn how to Google?

If all we did was google, why would we need a forum? 
    I’m just telling you how to find it in the future pal.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike