Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    DMW said:
    JRWhitee said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Jeremiah said:
    Let’s back up to where Amy is watching baseball by herself...
    It's the only sport she really likes, and it's mostly on for background noise as she peruses face palm. 
    Still jealous. Bianca almost immediately gets up and goes to another room when I turn on baseball. 
    Same at my house
    Why is Bianca at your house?
    You will have to ask her.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Waiting in line for Foo Fighters.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,495
    Options
    Fight The Foo!!  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options

If you have not seen them before, you are in for a show. Watch out for the F Bombs, loud and frequent.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    YukonRon said:

If you have not seen them before, you are in for a show. Watch out for the F Bombs, loud and frequent.
    I've seen them a hand full of times and love them. They're one of the few true rock bands touring. So much crap music out there. Took the boy to see them at Centennial Park last time they were in Atlanta and he loved it. Grohl cusses like a sailor but he is who he is. We have general admission but are about 20th in line so should be right up on the stage......somewhere. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Weather actually turned out great today.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    Just got back from the ball field.  Beautiful day for it. 
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Boys got some swagger?

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Boys got some swagger?
    1-1 today. Came on in the second game.  Back for bracket play tomorrow.  
  • YukonRon
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Boys got some swagger?
    1-1 today. Came on in the second game.  Back for bracket play tomorrow.  
    Best of luck for your team. Good luck on winning the last game of the tourney.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,849
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Did lamb koftas tonight, with some jerk chicken left over from yesterday.

I thought English food isn't supposed to be very good.  I'd eat that whole plate and wash it down with a few pints.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,413
    Options
    @Eoin glad to see you posting again.  Hope you just took a break and it wasn't driven by some other issues.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DMW
    Options
    Just got bread out of the oven.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    Deep carry clip install on the 940.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    At the Shriners’ circus. Turns out that caliprince is as freaked out by clowns as I am. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Cashfan said:
    Cashfan said:
    Doing some prep work for a final presentation for class. After tonight I will have a pair of bachelor's degrees that have taken 10yrs to complete. 

Tomorrow morning first thing, headed to a hiking/camping trip for the weekend.

Next week, job applications.
    Congrats on seeing it through! Good luck with the job search.
    YukonRon said:
    Cashfan said:
    Doing some prep work for a final presentation for class. After tonight I will have a pair of bachelor's degrees that have taken 10yrs to complete. 

Tomorrow morning first thing, headed to a hiking/camping trip for the weekend.

Next week, job applications.
    Wish they had a "Too Cool for Sunday School" button.
    Way to go my friend. Well worth the wait.
    Thanks Guys! Its a good feeling to be done (mostly). I'll have to take some more if I go for a CPA, but shouldn't be at the stress level some of these were.
    Trust me on this:
    Started college in civil engineering, joined Air force after two years because I was tired of studying.  Got put in electronics - studied entire time in service.  Went back to college - majored in accounting cause it seemed easy to make A's without studying too hard.  Graduated and became CPA - studied all the time- new pronouncements coming out all the time and computers and systems always changing.
    Now retired, but studying and experimenting on cooking cause of this forum but at least it's on my own preferences.
    And you‘re old and slow!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • NC_Egghead
    NC_Egghead Posts: 786
    Options
    Just saw this nurse shark get reeled in. Guys take a kayak out about 3-400 yards and drop their hook which is loosely tied to a brick. Fish strikes and brick gets released. Genius. 

Charlotte, NC

XL BGE, WSM, Weber Genesis 2, Weber Kettle
  • DMW
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Had awesome weather all day, and now cold front is moving in with a storm:

So rather than attempting hibachi style steaks and fried rice, we're going out for Mexican food.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    Sitting in the driveway watching baseball(with Amy) and enjoying a beverage.  Life is good.  
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,138
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Dropped daughter off at the barn, hung a fan out there and a few other odds and ends.  Now sitting at home drinking an Arnold Palmer and relaxing.

Also trying to avoid the dead things falling from the sky.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    About to cut my own grass.  Oh the horror!
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Do you remember how??
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,354
    Options
    Wondering if anyone could compile a visual chronology of @Ozzie_Isaac avatars.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• theyolksonyou
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Do you remember how??
    Seriously took me a minute to remember the PTO etc.  got ER done tho. 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,495
    Options
    Eoin said:
    ...then picking up a new motorbike tomorrow!
    Wo0t!!!  Whatcha gettin'?  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,138
    Options
    Sitting in the driveway watching baseball(with Amy) and enjoying a beverage.  Life is good.  
    Did Amy bring you the beverage?
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Did Amy bring you the beverage?
    Nope. I'm the bartender. 
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    Bone in ribeye