Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,411
    Options
    @SciAggie - I'm at the point now where the only thing I would need a sports watch for is to track 12 ounce curls.  But I can usually get a reasonable guesstimate the following morning.  =)  
    BTW- you must have acquired one tricked out watch if you think it is in the same league as your BGE and outdoor kitchen set-up.  That said, I know you can drop some serious coin on watches.  And they don't cook...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • NCSmoky
    NCSmoky Posts: 515
    Options
    Putting the finishing touches on the mountain house to list this week. Very bittersweet weekend. Damn I’m going to miss this view

• The_Stache
    The_Stache Posts: 1,153
    Options
    Eoin said:
    @The_Stache it's a TE630. SM wheels with race inters fitted at the moment, got the standard wheels with knobblies as well.
    Schweet!!  I'm still playing with my KTM 690R... love the look of the Huskies!
    Kirkland, TN
    2 LBGE, 1 MM

• ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,352
    Options
    Working the Blackstone today

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• jeffwit
    jeffwit Posts: 1,348
    Options
    Jefferson, GA
    XL BGE, MM, Things to flip meat over and stuff
    Wife, 3 kids, 5 dogs, 4 cats, 12 chickens, 2 goats, 2 pigs. 
    “Honey, we bought a farm.”
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @WeberWho - Guessing you are the local "food truck" source for today?? Looks a great day to be messing about with fire.  Have fun.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

PSA - The last day of the RTIC sale is tomorrow.

Phoenix 
  • TN_Egger
    TN_Egger Posts: 1,120
    Options
    Trying to keep up with @Ozzie_Isaac ever changing avatar...  I don't change my underwear that often!   :)
    Signal Mountain, TN
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Not too shabby.

Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,194
    Options
    NCSmoky said:
    Putting the finishing touches on the mountain house to list this week. Very bittersweet weekend. Damn I’m going to miss this view

That’s a beautiful view. With the market being so good, hopefully a nice check at closing will ease your pain. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,032
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @WeberWho - Guessing you are the local "food truck" source for today?? Looks a great day to be messing about with fire.  Have fun.  

Thanks! A small meat comp. More less for a little fun on a Sunday
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,032
    Options
    Finishing up

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • dharley
    dharley Posts: 377
    Options
    Weekend project completed.Having an adult beverage and watching the smoke roll out.
    LBGE, PSWOO, 36" Blackstone, MasterBuilt smoke box- Playing with fire in Three Rivers, MI

My '23 & Me' said I'm 2/3 bacon and 1/3 Red Blooded American

USMC Veteran

Always do sober what you said you would drunk, that'll teach you to keep your mouth shut.  -EH
  • lousubcap
    edited April 2018
    Options
    @WeberWho Just win baby win!!  Great looking ribs right there.  Definitely some different flavor profiles at work.  Way to step it up-
    Edit:  Again, that is quite an impressive rig.  
  • Possumtrot
    Possumtrot Posts: 245
    Options
    Eoin said:
    Botch said:
    Eoin said:
    ...then picking up a new motorbike tomorrow!
    Wo0t!!!  Whatcha gettin'?  
    @Botch Husqvarna TE630. Planning on selling the R90/6 so I've spent a lot of time cleaning / polishing to get nice pictures for advertising. Had an offer on it, but not enough yet. Was originally thinking to go back to a 1200GS or a 800GS, but in the end I liked the idea of something lighter. The Husky turned up on the UKGSer forum and looked nice, so I went for that. Set up with SM wheels / street tyres at the moment with knobblies on the original wheels as well. Will post a pic.
    Funny - that’s how I met @The_Stache many years ago. Sold him a 1976 R90S and for better or worse we’re still friends. He’s in the KTM camp right now but you never can safely predict what he might do next. I simply broker bets on his next move
    Near Music City in the Boro
    LBGE, Joe,Jr
    Free is better than cheap
    If it's worth telling, it's worth exaggerating

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    NCSmoky said:

Bummer
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Possumtrot
    Possumtrot Posts: 245
    Options
    OMG. looks like they might go with some of that Costco wine you pushed on me
    Near Music City in the Boro
    LBGE, Joe,Jr
    Free is better than cheap
    If it's worth telling, it's worth exaggerating

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    NCSmoky said:

Thats an incredible view!   Good luck that the process is as painless and fruitful as possible!
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Had three of my daughter’s friends over for Sunday dinner tonight. Chicken legs, SV corn on the cob, and tater tots.   No pics, so maybe it didn’t happen. It was cool haveing then over, and it’s amazing the things you can learn around the table during dinner w four 14 year olds.   
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Munching on a egged Za....and it didn’t suck.

Gawjus pie there Robin!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    @lousubcap Two things - it is a pretty tricked out watch - and I’m a tight wad (all bge/cooking evidence aside).
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,129
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Did a ten mile backpack through the Gorge, Auxier Ridge, scrambling and climbing. Oh yeah, found these in the process.We found about 20, most same size as these.Nice addition to a beautiful day backpacking.
    Love morels!  Slice and fry in butter in a shallow pan.  Maybe some salt if I'm feeling wild ;) 
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,129
    Options
    TN_Egger said:
    Trying to keep up with @Ozzie_Isaac ever changing avatar...  I don't change my underwear that often!   :)
    Just haven't found the one the speaks to me yet :)
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    TN_Egger said:
    There once was a dog...
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    TN_Egger said:
    There once was a dog...
    Who had a great tail.