Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Any Baseball Fans ?

13»

Comments

• stv8r
    stv8r Posts: 1,127
    O's fan here.   Couldn't believe what happened to us in the ALCS.  However, I stay true to our league and wish the Royals the best.  I describe them as "scrappy".  They take advantage of all flukes, mistakes by the opposing team, etc. They want to win.  Hoping to see a game 7!!
  • fence0407
    fence0407 Posts: 2,241
    @Legume‌ - I'll always like baseball. Having played it from the age of 5 or 6 till I was 24, the game taught me a lot both on and off the field. That being said, I'm just not as interested in watching or following it anymore. I come from a family who is obsessed (they still are) with baseball and it wears me out. It probably doesn't make much sense, but oh well. Go Royals.
    Large - Mini - Blackstone 17", 28", 36"
    Cumming, GA  

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,017
    Getting worn out by your family always makes sense!
    Not a felon
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Looks like this one is going to game 7.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 23,130
    edited October 2014
    I'm watching opening night of NBA if that tells you how big a baseball fan I have become. Baseball = I-)
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • DMW
    I'm watching opening night of NBA if that tells you how big a baseball fan I have become. Baseball = I-)
    What, that started again?

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • DMW said:
    What, that started again?

I know...right?
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Meh to regular season baseball and basketball.  Too many damn games to follow in both sports.  Playoffs for me...a lot more interesting as every game matters.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • cazzy said:
    Meh to regular season baseball and basketball.  Too many damn games to follow in both sports.  Playoffs for me...a lot more interesting as every game matters.

I'm the same. I'm a mavs fan and try to catch them when they are on national TV (like tonight vs Spurs). I'll lose interest in a few weeks then pick it up again in the playoffs. I'll catch the Cavs a few times and a few other choice games but I'm a disinterested fan for most of the season. Baseball lost me when I had kids. They weren't in to it so we found other stuff to do. Same with playing golf. I don't have 5 hours and a Hundo to invest every Saturday so I never play anymore. Damn kids :))
  • DMW
    Does the 10-run mercy rule count in MLB World Series baseball?  :-?
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• cazzy
    DMW said:

It's great to see you Royal fans come out of your hole.

I'm excited for game 7. Hope Madbum starts. On 2 days rest, he's better than the entire pen.
  • DMW
    cazzy said:
    It's great to see you Royal fans come out of your hole. I'm excited for game 7. Hope Madbum starts. On 2 days rest, he's better than the entire pen.
    Not a Royals fan here, just like to see it go to 7 games. Personally, I hate to see games like this.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• cazzy
    DMW said:

cazzy said:

DMW said:

It's great to see you Royal fans come out of your hole.

I'm excited for game 7. Hope Madbum starts. On 2 days rest, he's better than the entire pen.

Not a Royals fan here, just like to see it go to 7 games. Personally, I hate to see games like this.

Yeah...only one close game so far so who knows what tomorrow will bring.
  • Game 7s tend to go to the team with the most experience.  Or the one with the best pitcher.  Or the one who scores the most runs.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Monty77
    Monty77 Posts: 667
    WeberWho? said:
    Twins fan. It's been a long 4 years. 90+ loses each season. Go Royals!
    Twins fan here too!  Not much to cheer about lately though.
    Large BGE 2011, XL BGE 2015, Mini Max 2015, and member of the "North of the Border Smokin Squad" Canadian Outdoor Chef from London, Ontario, Canada

https://www.flickr.com/photos/monty77/

• Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,483
    I loved it after game 4 and 5's debokel It's going to be interesting tomorrow night. What's the NBA, we don't have that in KC since they left 29 year's ago for California.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.