Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Egg vs Taco Bell

Options

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,138
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Enjoying the last day for 7-layer burrito.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    I got the grilled cheese one over the weekend.  It was good stuff.  Very cheesy.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Taco Bell is some of the tastiest nasty food out there. 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,748
    Options
    I'll defer to the experts, but it kind of seems like a Taco Bell thread and anus thread would be more similar than they are different.
    Stillwater, MN
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I'll defer to the experts, but it kind of seems like a Taco Bell thread and anus thread would be more similar than they are different.
    You can not put Taco Bell in the same stratosphere as anus. There is simply no comparison. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,308
    Options
    You have to admit there is a certain connection between the two.
  • SGH
    Options
    Absolutely not. It is like comparing ribeye to salami. There is no comparison. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    SGH said:

There is a connection between ribeye and salami.  I like both. 
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SGH
    Options
    SGH said:

I like both also. But one is simply far superior. There is no question of it. 

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    SGH said:
    SGH said:

I like both also. But one is simply far superior. There is no question of it. 
    That my good man, we can agree on.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Taco Bell will put the comet in your grommet.   

Also, lit is an idiot.

That is all.
    Options
    Still mad about the Verde sauce.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • thetrim
    Options
    Taco Bell leads to overactive anus...  How's that for a connection, @SGH?
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • RyanStl
    RyanStl Posts: 1,050
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I'm surprised it didn't help a little, maybe direct would have been better. I recooked some of my kids school lunch hamburgers  and buns on the Egg and they were totally transformed.

You can't go through life without trying at least one White Castle slider.  Just get a regular with cheese. Super cheap and one won't hurt you. It helps if you're drunk.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    RyanStl said:
    I'm surprised it didn't help a little, maybe direct would have been better. I recooked some of my kids school lunch hamburgers  and buns on the Egg and they were totally transformed.

You can't go through life without trying at least one White Castle slider.  Just get a regular with cheese. Super cheap and one won't hurt you. It helps if you're drunk.
    White Castle is good, Krystal's are amazing.
  • thetrim
    Options
    Whataburger > In n Out
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • SGH
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Whataburger > In n Out
    Whataburger is my favorite “fast food” burger.

Status- Standing by.

• Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Whataburger > In n Out
    I think you are right but I have never been West of Colorado. I do know that I am a regular at the W one mile down the road.
  • thetrim
    Options
    SGH said:
    thetrim said:
    Whataburger > In n Out
    If I remember correctly Biloxi has one or two not far off I-10.   I’d be there weekly if I lived that close.  I also really like BoJangles. The closest one of those to me is two hours.  
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Whataburger is legit good, I concur 
    edited August 2020
    Options
    thetrim said:
    SGH said:
    thetrim said:
    Whataburger > In n Out
    If I remember correctly Biloxi has one or two not far off I-10.   I’d be there weekly if I lived that close.  I also really like BoJangles. The closest one of those to me is two hours.  
    There is a new Whataburger right where I-110 changes to 67. They call it Diberville but it’s right on the Biloxi/Diberville line. 
    There is also one in Ocean Springs which is just down the road.  

Status- Standing by.

• Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    SGH said:
    thetrim said:
    SGH said:
    thetrim said:
    Whataburger > In n Out
    There is a new Whataburger right where I-110 changes to 67. They call it Diberville but it’s right on the Biloxi/Diberville line. 
    There is also one in Ocean Springs which is just down the road.  
    The Ocean Springs one is one mile from my house. I tend to like it better than the D'Iberville one. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Krystal has the best fastfood burger
    Captain D's had the best cheese sticks
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    wish we had a whataburger up here, have been to one in albuquerque several times on fishing trips
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    wish we had a whataburger up here, have been to one in albuquerque several times on fishing trips
    Fishing in Albuquerque?  What does one fish for there?
  • SGH
    Options
    That was my first thought as well. I was actually very surprised when I googled fishing in Albuquerque. I would of never thought. 

Status- Standing by.

• fishlessman
    Options

we used to fly into albuquerque then drive to the san juan for rainbows. seriously cold water in that river
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    Options
    my fist 5 pound bow

3bf77e37jpg

dad with one on

59cc4c66jpg

fukahwee maine

• SGH
    Options
    my fist 5 pound bow

3bf77e37jpg

dad with one on

59cc4c66jpg

That’s a fine one brother 👍

Status- Standing by.