Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What are you drinking....now?

Options

Comments

• FrostyEgg
    FrostyEgg Posts: 583
    Options
    Cool, i'll grab one next time i'm there!
  • Ragingirishman2
    Options
    I opened the Doc Swinson’s bottle tonight and enjoyed a couple of pours. It’s very good. I’m really bad at picking up a nose, bad allergies have dulled my sense of smell. It smells like whiskey to me. 🤣. I get very classic bourbon flavors, Carmel, brown sugar, a touch of vanilla. The finish is very long and left me a little tingle on the tongue. The proof is 118 and it drinks true to that. I like it and would get another. 
    XL BGE
    Plainfield, IL.
  • JohnfromKentucky
    Options
    Bought a few bottles of scotch from a guy who purchased a wine collection and it came with about 60 or so whiskey bottles. I’ll start with the Springbank. 🥃
    Not seeing any Sazerac brands back there. What's up with that? :-)

What do you think of Kentucky Owl? It's always priced up there, heard it's not as good as they say. I believe it's distilled at Bardstown Distillery
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Bought a few bottles of scotch from a guy who purchased a wine collection and it came with about 60 or so whiskey bottles. I’ll start with the Springbank. 🥃
    Not seeing any Sazerac brands back there. What's up with that? :-)

What do you think of Kentucky Owl? It's always priced up there, heard it's not as good as they say. I believe it's distilled at Bardstown Distillery
    Oh there’s tons of Sazarac. The owl is overpriced but the rye is very good and the bourbon is good. Some of their other/“special offering” stuff is garbage IMO. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Pete, please stop doxxing John.  That’s not cool.
    Options
    Pete, please stop doxxing John.  That’s not cool.
    I suppose I’ll take it down when you do and maybe wait a few weeks like he did. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’ll gladly treat you as I’m treated by you. I give you my word. 🥃Love the higher end Turkey products. Just great bang for the buck IMO. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    I don’t have your middle, last name, occupation and a picture of a caricature of your institution as an avatar.

But I can yelp it all over the internet if you insist.

first name is fine
    Options
    You’re a real class act.
    Options
    I don’t have your middle, last name, occupation and a picture of a caricature of your institution as an avatar.

first name is fine
    Why don’t we just cease and desists? I will. You won’t will you? Show me how a class act works. I promise I will reciprocate. Seems reasonable to me. 
  • pgprescott
    Options
    You’re a real class act.
    There, I went first even. Now let’s see how classy you two guys are. For the record, you’ve fully doxxed me on several occasion. It’s very possible you don’t remember though. Olive branch given. 
  • pgprescott
    Options

first name is fine
    Internet bullying is never fine. It shows your true character. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    See?  Removed your first name since you’re the only Pete here. 

Not sure I could dox you as your last name is your handle and you advertise your lawn dart store here as a place for egg fests.  But it’s all fun and games until it starts costing money, right?
    Options
    See?  Removed your first name since you’re the only Pete here. 

Not sure I could dox you as your last name is your handle and you advertise your lawn dart store here as a place for egg fests.  But it’s all fun and games until it starts costing money, right?
    I could care less about the money. It’s a pittance but you just revealed your motive and intent. Your character is on full display as is JIC. Those who chum around with you and passively ignore your behavior are on display as well. As usual, you guys start something and cry about it as if you didn’t. Sad. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Wait, what’s my MO and intent?  I thought it was to not be bored.
    Options
    Wait, what’s my MO and intent?  I thought it was to not be bored.
    Yep. That’s the ticket. 🤣
  • nolaegghead
    edited April 2023
    Options
    We will formally complain when we get doxed or get called pedophiles, I think, as most people would, but other than that, I give zero f*cks about anything said here.  I have friends on both sides of the isle.  @thetrim is about as rabid as it gets and we hang out when he’s in town.

The only two times I’ve complained to corporate here are both times when I was doxxed, the first by littlerascal56 and now.  Plenty of people know me, my address and full name here off-line and I don’t mind it at all, but doxxing is a line that, to be honest, I scare myself a bit because the filters will be dropped and I have skills and resources that would make it easy for me to lose control.
    Options
    We **** when we get doxed or get called pedophiles, I think, as most people would, but other than that, I give zero f*cks about anything here.  I have friends on both sides of the isle.  @thetrim is about as rabid as it gets and we hang out when he’s in town.
    Yep, that’s the ticket. 😂
  • bbracey21
    bbracey21 Posts: 319
    Options
    Old Fashioned time 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    Insight for those who are intrigued but pass the Luxardo cherries due to the price.  That jar is well packed with their cherries and syrup.  I have not calculated the price/cherry/jar but given the quantity offered they are worth it to me.  You should give them a shot, at least once.  You may become a fan.  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • pgprescott
    Options
    We will formally complain when we get doxed or get called pedophiles, I think, as most people would, but other than that, I give zero f*cks about anything said here.  I have friends on both sides of the isle.  @thetrim is about as rabid as it gets and we hang out when he’s in town.

The only two times I’ve complained to corporate here are both times when I was doxxed, the first by littlerascal56 and now.  Plenty of people know me, my address and full name here off-line and I don’t mind it at all, but doxxing is a line that, to be honest, I scare myself a bit because the filters will be dropped and I have skills and resources that would make it easy for me to lose control.
    Guy calls people racists, bigots, white supremacists and nazi and is shocked when someone calls them names in an effort to show them how it feels. 😂 lack of self awareness. 

Guy doxxes others but is outraged when it travels in the other direction. If you don’t Renner doing it that’s on you. You either remember and lie about it or had issues. 🤷🏼‍♂️

victim you are not. The passive aggressive threats are also pathetic and should definitely trouble yourself. Pathetic. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options

Guy calls people racists, bigots, white supremacists and nazi and is shocked when someone calls them names in an effort to show them how it feels. 😂 lack of self awareness. 

Guy doxxes others but is outraged when it travels in the other direction. If you don’t Renner doing it that’s on you. You either remember and lie about it or had issues. 🤷🏼‍♂️

victim you are not. The passive aggressive threats are also pathetic and should definitely trouble yourself. Pathetic. 
    Revisionist history.   I’ll dig up the screenshots in the coming days.  Yep, the stuff you think it is and was deleted by the moderator.
    Options

Revisionist history.   I’ll dig up the screenshots in the coming days.  Yep, the stuff you think it is and was deleted by the moderator.
    Absolutely in favor of this. Just make sure you include the entire context. I bet you don’t because it will bolster exactly what I said. Again, I don’t have to dig up anything just look back at your last 100 comments and I’m sure there’s an example of you or JIC calling someone a heinous name. You do it routinely a with no self awareness. I have over the years attempted to point a mirror at you by repaying the favor but you simply disregard your initial abhorrent behavior and get offended when treated as you treat others. Every single time. It stunning. 🤷🏼‍♂️😂
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options

Jacksonville FL
  • nolaegghead
    Options

Using a first name isn’t doxxing, snowflake.  I’ve never posted anyone’s full name and address or other personal data who chooses to be anonymous here with one exception, and that’s because he (guess) posted my name address and place of work in some drunken early morning rant with my full name in the subject and OP. 

Use the search engine.  You won’t find anything because there isn’t anything to find.

Fact is you are libeling me. 

And don’t claim I doxxed you, I’ll show you a dozen posts where you talk about the store and how it's in your family with the same name as your handle.  Plus you're posted entire threads for your egg fest at Prescott's Lawn Dart store.

I would think, given you're a certified BGE dealer, you'd show a higher level of decorum to people who aren't, which is to say most of us here are customers.  I'm not sure the business model of internet troll/company representative is something the corporate office condones.

I admit I've probably called people all of those names at some time, usually in a very oblique way, which are routinely slung around the internet forums, in memes and angry drunken rants. But there are way worse things, like accusing someone here of pedophilia.  You're guilty of "the worse".  And some of your posts were so unbelievably offensive on a personal level, that many people here screen shot them. 

Not sure why you just spontaneously go off the handle and post weird incendiary things, just when I think you're finally settling down and acting like a professional ambassador to the Big Green Egg brand, you pull something like this.
    Options

New Riff anyone?
  • JohnfromKentucky
    Options
    I seem to be way out of the loop here
  • nolaegghead
    Options

Absolutely in favor of this. Just make sure you include the entire context. I bet you don’t because it will bolster exactly what I said. Again, I don’t have to dig up anything just look back at your last 100 comments and I’m sure there’s an example of you or JIC calling someone a heinous name. You do it routinely a with no self awareness. I have over the years attempted to point a mirror at you by repaying the favor but you simply disregard your initial abhorrent behavior and get offended when treated as you treat others. Every single time. It stunning. 🤷🏼‍♂️😂
    Emoticons added to make sure everyone knows you are adding laughter and brevity. 

You're no match for me, P*te.  I guess your critical thinking is just superior, just like the test said.

One of a kind, unique.  You are a snowflake.  I guess I'm part blind, because you all look exactly like all the other triggered snowflakes.

Good luck selling eggs.

Options
    Yeah, sure, whine like a stuck pig because I "doxxed" you with your first name all the while crying hypocrisy because I called you out literally doxxing JICs full name and other personal information in your signature.  And here's you posting as a public figure.

Me = Customer
    You = Public figure hocking BGEs for corporate and lawn darts

No emoticons needed.
    Options
    😳🤷🏼‍♂️🤣
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,431
    Options
    I seem to be way out of the loop here
    I like how it was brought to this thread instead of ruining one of the others. (Sarcasm much?)