Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Brisket..... How I do it.

Comments

• NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Bump

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 11,351
    Dang Travis just like Gordon Ramsey minus the bank account
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • GoldenQGoldenQ Posts: 466
    Boiling on my XL
    I XL  and 1 Weber Kettle  And 1 Weber Q220       Outside Alvin, TX-- South of Houston
  • HeavyGHeavyG Posts: 7,956
    I wonder how setting a browser tab to reload this page every 20 seconds will impact the page views count?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Dik

Camped out in the (757/948/804)

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 39,080
    February *BUMP*!

Image result for bump gif
    Oh yeah?! Well you're a (duuhhh durp) HIPPY CHIC (sic) --Lit

• Ozzie_IsaacOzzie_Isaac Posts: 12,864
    If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

Some Eggs, some Weber stuff, the occasional Traeger, and various other things that make flames and hold coals.
    Not kewl dudes!
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • kl8tonkl8ton Posts: 3,821
    edited March 2018
    As this thread sits at 25 pages, the what are you doing right now thread sits at 1000 pages.  

Views. . . this thread is about 50k behind
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • kl8ton said:
    As this thread sits at 25 pages, the what are you doing right now thread sits at 1000 pages.  

I don't ever click on this thread.  And refuse to comment.
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • lkapigianlkapigian Posts: 8,498
    kl8ton said:

Same here 
    Visalia, Ca

LGBE- Pit's by Klose Trailer -Stumps XL Stretch - Custom Santa Maria-Modified HD Offset Smoker Reverse Flow- FatStack Smoker FS120 coming soon FatStack 500- Blackstone 36 Blackstone 22 - Custom Cold Smoke House and a lonely Brinkman Vertical Smoker
  • DMWDMW Posts: 13,827
    The travisty...
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
    DMW said:
    The travisty...
    Devastating 
    Visalia, Ca

LGBE- Pit's by Klose Trailer -Stumps XL Stretch - Custom Santa Maria-Modified HD Offset Smoker Reverse Flow- FatStack Smoker FS120 coming soon FatStack 500- Blackstone 36 Blackstone 22 - Custom Cold Smoke House and a lonely Brinkman Vertical Smoker
    lkapigian said:
    kl8ton said:

Same here 
    I refresh this thread hourly.

Some Eggs, some Weber stuff, the occasional Traeger, and various other things that make flames and hold coals.
  • GregWGregW Posts: 2,531
    On an day that I feel terrible with a sinus issue, this thread gives me the strength to carry on.
    Birmingham, AL
    GregW said:
    On an day that I feel terrible with a sinus issue, this thread gives me the strength to carry on.
    After you boil your brisket, put the water in your Neti Pot and wash your sinuses out.  Works like a champ.  Just let the water cool a bit.

• CTMikeCTMike Posts: 2,758
    DMW said:
    The travisty...
    How does that differ from a travesty?
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 22,200
    CTMike said:
    DMW said:
    The travisty...
    How does that differ from a travesty?
    By an i.  Duh.
    "A generation of the unteachable is hanging upon us like a necklace of corpses." - George Orwell 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike

Ruining the forum, one post at a time.  

Living large in the 919
  • GoldenQGoldenQ Posts: 466
    Travis Smokes
    I XL  and 1 Weber Kettle  And 1 Weber Q220       Outside Alvin, TX-- South of Houston
    There's a brisket flat in there.

Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 19,636
    But the liquid isn’t boiling. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
    bgebrent said:
    But the liquid isn’t boiling. 
    Correct, it was simmering.
    Morgantown, PA

Corned beef.  Enjoy brother.
    bgebrent said:
    Corned beef.  Enjoy brother.
    Yes it was, and yes, I did.

Morgantown, PA

Fantastic.
  • yep
    --Because I'm like ice, buddy. When I don't like you, you've got problems.

KJ Classic
    28" Blackstone
    South Carolina native, adopted Texan, residing in Olive Branch, MS.  Go Tigers.
    C‘mon!
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 19,638
    Long live this thread  B)
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

We need politics in this thread, so that it sinks for good!
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
    thetrim said:
    We need politics in this thread, so that it sinks for good!
    No
    Morgantown, PA

mad scientist horror GIF
    Visalia, Ca