Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Safe Place to Post - Here

Options

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,111
    Options
    What is the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    One starts with the letter "D" and the other starts with the letter "B"  ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Here is a brain teaser for you. What is the difference between; "These nuts" and "These ole nuts of mine"? 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    SGH said:
    One starts with the letter "D" and the other starts with the letter "B"  ;)
    Almost .... beer nuts are about $1.79 and deer nuts are under a buck.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    SGH said:
    Here is a brain teaser for you. What is the difference between; "These nuts" and "These ole nuts of mine"? 
    These nuts are Californians, and these ole'nuts of mine are cleary your huevos.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    DMW said:
    Legume said:
    That was me as a kid, the one throwing the darts.
    Me too. An blowdarts. Toothpaste was my friend (we had white walls)

Our walls are white, might need to try that.
    Totally. Get some old school cheap colgate paste- none of the sparkles, stirpes, or candy-ass ****. White paste. Works like a champ
    ...And your house will smell minty fresh!
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    SGH said:
    Foghorn said:
    @SGH, I suspect you are already buck nekkid, 
    Brother Horn, I don't know what the deal is, but my wife has really acted a fool lately about me sitting around naked. She says that I'm to old to be laying around the house naked. That I'm setting a bad example. My questions are how old is to old to enjoy being naked? And who the hell am I setting a bad example for? 
    In my humble opinion, my nakedness is a beautiful thing. Akin to a work of art that should be admired and appreciated. Not hidden or covered, but left exposed for the viewers pleasure. To be honest, I think that it's a jealousy thing. Even though I'm up in age, in the nude I still resemble a certain Norse God that yields one heck of a hammer. You would think that she would appreciate that. 
    For the sake of peace I have agreed to stay clothed when the kids and grandkids are here. But that's where I draw the line. Anyone else is subject to getting an eyeful. 
    On a serious note, my hope has always been that when it's time for me to depart this old world that I would go out eating a stack of ribeyes while bare a$$ naked. She is hampering my final wish. 
    Scottie, are you still wearing you lodge cap and necklace while otherwise being declothed?  I would guess that would still count as being "Nekkid"?
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    As many of your are aware, the natural order of life was restored yesterday at approximately 6:32 when ARMY Beat NAVY after a substantial time of not doing so.  I did want to share one picture that I'm quite sure at least 47% of you would find quite nice.  @NPHuskerFL. @lousubcap.   
    Go ARM Beat NAVY!!!!
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    SGH said:
    Foghorn said:
    @SGH, I suspect you are already buck nekkid, 
    Brother Horn, I don't know what the deal is, but my wife has really acted a fool lately about me sitting around naked. She says that I'm to old to be laying around the house naked. That I'm setting a bad example. My questions are how old is to old to enjoy being naked? And who the hell am I setting a bad example for? 
    In my humble opinion, my nakedness is a beautiful thing. Akin to a work of art that should be admired and appreciated. Not hidden or covered, but left exposed for the viewers pleasure. To be honest, I think that it's a jealousy thing. Even though I'm up in age, in the nude I still resemble a certain Norse God that yields one heck of a hammer. You would think that she would appreciate that. 
    For the sake of peace I have agreed to stay clothed when the kids and grandkids are here. But that's where I draw the line. Anyone else is subject to getting an eyeful. 
    On a serious note, my hope has always been that when it's time for me to depart this old world that I would go out eating a stack of ribeyes while bare a$$ naked. She is hampering my final wish. 

When it is time for your departure meal, you're going to have to pretend to be senile - and hope that you are no living in an assisted-living facility.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    While reading through the responses this morning, Mrs. Pilchard was looking over my shoulder. After seeing some of the comments she ran out of the room. She is now in the bunker. On the bright side, when she surfaces and sees her shadow or not, we will now how much more winter we will have to deal with.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JethroVA
    JethroVA Posts: 1,251
    Options
    @SGH we may need to let northerners know the difference between naked and nekkid.  Naked is being nude.  Nekkid is when you're naked and you're up to something.  
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    But, since it was a Navy nut, worth it.
    Go Army.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    I'm just running submerged and undetected regarding that cluster phq-e of yesterday.  Now all the pressure is on Army in 2017.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options

• thetrim
    Options
    Gents I just arrived home. One win in 15 years does not a dynasty make but yes we'll see what next year brings. Y'all have an amazing coach and we have a really good one.  Hope both teams keep the winning going.  Yesterday was a bit of a $hit show on. Both  sides but we'll take it. 
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    I'm just running submerged and undetected regarding that cluster phq-e of yesterday.  Now all the pressure is on Army in 2017.
    By your logic, losing is preferred for next year's matchup.  I love that defeatist logic lou.
    Options
    @nolaegghead -  obviously your logic is running in a much higher orbit.  I am definitely missing the connection.  But beyond that I will pass.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    edited December 2016
    Options
    SGH said:
    That is a true, diehard, liberal nut job right there. 
    This is supposedly her. WTF happened?Image result for pretty rachel maddow
    was NOT good enough looking for fox, nailed the msnbc look though =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • fishlessman
    Options
    THAT BANNER OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE LOOKS LIKE A SAFE PLACE.  its making me scream =)  must be a safe place
    fukahwee maine

• johnmitchell
    Options
    I just wanted to add this is a family favorite around our Christmas table..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• fishlessman
    Options
    trumps first 100 days looks to be a safe place, well if your not chicken little =)

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/democrats-donald-trump-232491

fukahwee maine

• Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    Options

At least one demographic certainly feels safe ;) 

B)  

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• fishlessman
    Options

At least one demographic certainly feels safe ;) 

B)  

and yet the democratic teachers unions dont seem concerned with teaching the poorly educated =) maybe they should look into that =) or create more safe places
    fukahwee maine