Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Show us your Cookin Spot

Options

Comments

• johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    Options
    Those Eggs Have a great view..Awesome deck..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • JethroVA
    JethroVA Posts: 1,251
    Options
    Previously posted my outdoor cooking area. Recently added lights and ceiling fan.  Awning is vented in the roof.  SWMBO approved the lights. 
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 
  • Cookinslow
    Cookinslow Posts: 45
    Options
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Options
    That dont suck
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • BigGreenGator
    Options
    Here ya go

Large Big Green Egg / Ceramic Grill 2 Tier grate / Maverick ET-733 / homemade egg station / Amelia Island Fl. "Go Gators"

• mshump
    mshump Posts: 212
    Options
    The Bobcat is sitting in the yard ! Tomorrow the contractor will be here to start the new patio! It will be cement approx 19x14. Once it is poured the I will get to work on the sunporch and cut out a section of the wall for french doors. Been wanting to do this for approx 8yrs ! More pics to follow !!
    Danville, Il
  • GalanteNate_OneEa
    Options
    Don't wanna call anyone out... And please don't feel forced to share if you don't want to, but I have to see, @badinfluence‌ where do you keep your 38 BGEs?
  • EGGjlmh
    EGGjlmh Posts: 816
    Options
    For my spot check out my avatar.  Not fancy but I like it.

1MBGE 2006, 1LBGE 2010, 1 Mini Max, Fathers Day 2015

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL‌
    He sure can brother husker!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options

Don't wanna call anyone out... And please don't feel forced to share if you don't want to, but I have to see, @badinfluence‌ where do you keep your 38 BGEs?

@GalanteNate_OneEa‌ well right now all 10 are kept in a part go my garage and get wheeled out when I need them. I an having a landscape contractor coming tomorrow to start a design for my backyard so they may get a new home soon. I will keep you posted.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • SGH
    Options
    If @Thatgrimguy‌ post pics of his entire property none of us will want to post pics of ours any longer. It is beyond nice to say the least. My wife did not want to leave the outdoor cooking area. It's nicer than our house. Impressive to say the least.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bettysnephew
    bettysnephew Posts: 1,189
    Options
    NPHuskerFL
    How did you find the only hill in Florida to build your house on?
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • tcampbell
    tcampbell Posts: 771
    Options
    shtgunal3 said:

Here's mine. Nothing special but all built by me.

I like.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Botch said:
    Botch said:
    Just got these from a guy that was flying over a few weeks ago. Eggs are on the left

Your yard needs watering.  
    Tell me about it. I got very angry at the dandelionsand attacked with Killex.Been fighting with it all summer. Still have holes.

:\">  Oh dear.   :\">

That really is your home.  I thought you posted the pic of someone's mansion and jokingly said "Egg's on the left"; after enlarging the pic I can see them now.

I'm sorry!  
    :-S

EDIT:  and your grass looks fine!  
    Thanks bud. I really am fighting with the holes. I will never use Killex again.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    stemc33 said:
    @Little Steven‌ , beautiful place you got there.
    Thank you. 7 years post fire and we are almost done.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• mshump
    Options
    Yesterday the pouring was completed. Today will be remove the forms, cut the stress joints, clean up and repair the landscaping. After setting for a week or two then the french doors will go in the sun porch. 
    Danville, Il
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    Well update for outdoor kitchen. Can't be done with all of my eggs with the space i have. :( . So either keep them in the garage and wheel them out as needed or reduce the amount of eggs in the kitchen. Or move. Well I'm not moving so got some decisions to make.
    1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Well update for outdoor kitchen. Can't be done with all of my eggs with the space i have. :( . So either keep them in the garage and wheel them out as needed or reduce the amount of eggs in the kitchen. Or move. Well I'm not moving so got some decisions to make.
    Just a thought, have your most often used eggs with permanent spots in the outdoor kitchen, while allowing an area for you to roll out other eggs from the garage to the kitchen. That is if there is a path available to roll eggs from garage to kitchen.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • mshump
    Options
    Finally got my new cooking spot done for the year. I got the patio poured ,new french doors put in and my egg and gasser moved out back. I still need to side the wall inside and out before winter sets in, then I have the winter to plan and decide what I want to do next. I am guessing the 3 season room is around 20 years old. When we went to install the  french doors  the wall and sill was rotted badly. Had to pretty much re-frame from the sill up. It turned out to be quite a bit bigger project then what I had planned, but it is coming together nicely. Even threw some hot dogs on the egg for dinner last night !!
    Danville, Il
  • SGH
    Options
    @piney‌
    Very nice brother piney. You said above, "all while drinking beer". I thought that you didn't drink ;)

Status- Standing by.

• johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    @Piney drank so much beer they gave him his own sign. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564
    Options
    piney said:

Not real fancy but we like it, I cook and stay out of the rain, or be in the shade all while drinking beer and preparing dead animals.   

@Piney That is a great space. Nice setup there.
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • BRush00
    BRush00 Posts: 367
    Options

Love this thread!  there are some really beautiful setups around here.

I'm actually workin on a new cookin spot at the moment.  I'll be hauling 3500# of flagstone around my backyard this weekend, and probably another 3500# the NEXT weekend. 

SOOOOOOO looking forward to these next couple weeks!! (can you see that?  That's sarcasm oozing from your screen) 

With that said, absolutely will post up a pic or two when they're down!

[Insert clever signature line here]
  • robnybbq
    robnybbq Posts: 1,911
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This is mine in the summer.  Now the pool is closed and cold is arriving.  Will be tarping shorty.

Garnerville, NY
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    Options
    I love that table @robnybbq

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's