Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kamala Harris

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,296
    If Harris has her say.....Whoopi Goldberg...
    Why do you say that?  
    To get a rise out of you… 
    That’s my default assumption when it comes to most posts from @fishlessman

no, i just dont like her. and from my liberal side....i feeeeel she is not presidential.   whoever came up with calling it a sugar high, spot on. this really is the strangest election ive ever seen, for close to 3 years joes been a mental stable genius in the press, one fully incoherent speech later he is dumped loon and everyone backs her with a dumb sugar high mentality.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • fishlessman
    this election reminds me of this.....tune in tomorrow

Batman 66 Labels on X Thanks for tuning into henchmonday See you  tomorrow  httpstcoIg0eRxJJkH  X

fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,288
    If Harris has her say.....Whoopi Goldberg...
    Why do you say that?  
    To get a rise out of you… 
    That’s my default assumption when it comes to most posts from @fishlessman

no, i just dont like her. and from my liberal side....i feeeeel she is not presidential.   whoever came up with calling it a sugar high, spot on. this really is the strangest election ive ever seen, for close to 3 years joes been a mental stable genius in the press, one fully incoherent speech later he is dumped loon and everyone backs her with a dumb sugar high mentality.
    I don’t take issue with you not liking her, not everyone does.  But suggesting she might pick Whoopi for a VP just seems unhinged.  

Sure this has been a crazy year for politics, no argument there.  But there are limits. 
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,729
    Regarding limits, we are not even close to plumbing the bottom of the pool.  Gonna be quite a ride to November 5th.  Fasten your seatbelt.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,851
    Not Presidential? So in your world, a convicted felon is presidential and a woman who is the current VP, a former Senator, and State Attorney General is not? 

It’s ok if you don’t like her but to say she’s not presidential is not based in reality. 
  • fishlessman
    Not Presidential? So in your world, a convicted felon is presidential and a woman who is the current VP, a former Senator, and State Attorney General is not? 

It’s ok if you don’t like her but to say she’s not presidential is not based in reality. 

maybe in california......
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina

It produced Reagan so I agree!

=)
  • fishlessman

=)

harris is no mr reagan
    fukahwee maine

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,103

=)

harris is no mr reagan
    Dr. Harris?
    Not a felon
  • fishlessman
    Legume said:

=)

harris is no mr reagan
    Dr. Harris?
    Her wearing a very tall red and white doctor Seuss hat is something I have not thought of, but if the hat fits...Dr Harris is fine
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina

=)

harris is no mr reagan
    You mean she’s not senile?  I agree with you again!

=)

• Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,671

=)

harris is no mr reagan
    Well she did co star with Bonzo?
  • fishlessman
    Does the wh have a rubber room in the Biden basement to lock her up in if operation coconut is a success
    fukahwee maine

• Legume
    My understanding is the whole couch thing started long ago on the internet, before nomination, etc., it’s just getting a lot of traction now. It’s pretty middle school boy level humor (which I’m all in on, if that wasn’t obvious).

But it’s also kind funny given what Trump has handed out over the years, it’s certainly not a new low for society against that backdrop, it’s just a true grass roots effort  =)=)=)
    Not a felon
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Couches don't violate NDAs, couches don't have a legal age, couches don't divorce you and take half your stuff. But JD is pure heterosectional. 
  • Legume
    Couches don't get pregnant and have children.  And they attract cats.
    Not a felon
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,126
    Couches don't violate NDAs, couches don't have a legal age, couches don't divorce you and take half your stuff. But JD is pure heterosectional
    :rofl:  :lol:  

"When small men begin to cast big shadows, it means that the sun is about to set."

- Lin Yutang

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,126
    Jon was on fire last night, but what really amazed me is the blatant lies from Faux and newsmax; they've obviously adopted trump's tendency to accuse other of things he's directly guilty of.

https://youtu.be/YNu_Q11QFWY?si=OEkWL_OmLrZCgugP

"When small men begin to cast big shadows, it means that the sun is about to set."

- Lin Yutang

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 12,015
    this thread is getting sofa king weird
    canuckland
  • Legume
  • Gulfcoastguy
    In politics I always say believe what a politician says when they are running in the primary. In the general election it’s all smoke and mirrors to rope in the independents. That means looking at Kamala’s statements from 2015 or 2016. The same applies to Trump of course. After the election what you saw in the primaries is what you get.
  • JohnInCarolina

• WildmanWilson
    WildmanWilson Posts: 513
    All of you sheep want to smile and pretend you are happy that she's in. LOL

I guess walking the right direction and not falling over is a great improvement for you. Funny how she was so disliked a short time ago while running for Prez but now she's the toast of the town !!
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,729
    ABC -Anybody But CHEETO!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Welp, apparently I was wrong about her likely VP choices.  She's going with Walz.

That's a very sound choice.  I have to say that it is a little disorienting to see a Democratic politician continue to make a series of good choices.  
  • fishlessman
    calling people weird gets you places in america.......
    fukahwee maine

• Legume
    We've got about 90 days to go and your trolling is just lazy at this point.  Please step up your game to make it interesting.
    Not a felon
  • fishlessman
    Legume said:
    We've got about 90 days to go and your trolling is just lazy at this point.  Please step up your game to make it interesting.

i dont need to troll, harris will do it all on her own......just sit back and watch and enjoy the show
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Where does wearing eyeliner get you?