Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kamala Harris

Comments

• Botch said:
     “Make Orwell Fiction Again” cap; I hope to be burning it within the next year).  
    Clever and lol
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,288
    Harris and Walz holding a massive rally in Wisconsin, in the same place where the RNC was held, while the DNC convention goes on in Chicago at the very same time, effectively packing two stadiums at once, is such a huge troll of Trump.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,126
    Stevie Wonder's still Got it.
    Bill Clinton, not so much.  

"When small men begin to cast big shadows, it means that the sun is about to set."

- Lin Yutang

• Botch
    Much later now, and I'm ready for bed (my 'net went down again, so I watched the last of the DNC in real-time).  
    Walz is a helluva speaker.  I think Camala made a good choice.   

"When small men begin to cast big shadows, it means that the sun is about to set."

- Lin Yutang

• JohnInCarolina

• Botch
    ^^^ Hope the racist trumplicans don't get ahold of that... 

- Lin Yutang

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,729
    @Botch- I'm sure they already have it. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
  • lousubcap
    Yep- so much truth there.  ^^^^.  
    Just WIN Baby, WIN.  Al Davis and a Raiders fan here!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

• That all sounds legit, not made up at all.
    It’s ignorant people that believe she has suddenly and miraculously moved to being a moderate. The snowballs believe anything they tell you to believe. But I’m sure you can show how tough she’s been on illegal immigration. Right ?
  • JohnInCarolina

That all sounds legit, not made up at all.
    It’s ignorant people that believe she has suddenly and miraculously moved to being a moderate. The snowballs believe anything they tell you to believe. But I’m sure you can show how tough she’s been on illegal immigration. Right ?
    I really don't care about showing you anything, and unlike you I'm not actually scared of immigrants.  

• That all sounds legit, not made up at all.
    I really don't care about showing you anything, and unlike you I'm not actually scared of immigrants.  
    Of course you won’t show me because you can’t. Yeah, I said illegal immigration. I know you libs have a hard time understanding the difference.
  • JohnInCarolina

Of course you won’t show me because you can’t. Yeah, I said illegal immigration. I know you libs have a hard time understanding the difference.
    I suspect you're afraid of anyone who doesn't look a lot like you, regardless of their status.  I've seen the type before and you fit it to a T. 

Best of luck to you.  I hope the toilet paper factory is still going strong.  
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 12,015
    Speaking of toilet paper. To be perfectly nonest, I hate wiping my a** after job #2 away from home, just feel gross and couldn't wait to get home for a bidet flush. Thankfully we are nome most of the time.
    canuckland
  • JohnInCarolina

• lousubcap
    Related to the above:

More than 200 Bush, McCain, Romney alums endorse Harris for president, criticize Trump

https://news.yahoo.com/news/more-200-bush-mccain-romney-170050298.html?utm_
  • JohnInCarolina

It’s set to take place on Thursday, to air later that evening.
  • WildmanWilson
    WildmanWilson Posts: 513
    edited August 29

I suspect you're afraid of anyone who doesn't look a lot like you, regardless of their status.  I've seen the type before and you fit it to a T. 

Best of luck to you.  I hope the toilet paper factory is still going strong.  
    I suspect you always try to paint others as racist because it’s the cowards way out because you have nothing else to lean on. I’ve seen the type before and you fit it to a T. 

Maybe your girl is a racist now. Did you hear she suddenly wants to build a wall ? I mean you can’t make this crap up. Fill flop city. 

• It’s set to take place on Thursday, to air later that evening.
    Whata you know. She agreed to go on the hard hitting CNN and she is bringing her support animal to protect her. lol. I bet they ask the tough questions too like where do you buy your pantsuits and what’s your favorite color. 
  • JohnInCarolina

Whata you know. She agreed to go on the hard hitting CNN and she is bringing her support animal to protect her. lol. I bet they ask the tough questions too like where do you buy your pantsuits and what’s your favorite color. 
    You have been paying attention to Trump, right? The guy who only gives interviews to Fox News?  You know, where they have to cut him off because he just keeps rambling on like an incoherent old uncle whose brain is rotting?
  • lousubcap
    One on one w/o Walz would be the way to step up and demonstrate the required "when in charge, be in charge" attribute.  I think a missed opportunity.  
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited August 29
    lousubcap said:
    One on one w/o Walz would be the way to step up and demonstrate the required "when in charge, be in charge" attribute.  I think a missed opportunity.  
    It is standard to appear with the running mate in the first interview right after the convention. We shouldn’t be holding Harris to different standards than her predecessors.  

I believe the interview will take place on the bus they’re on that’s currently touring the states.  Personally, I’ll wait to see how it goes before passing judgment.  One thing seems certain: a lot of people will be watching it.  
  • JohnInCarolina
    edited August 29

You have been paying attention to Trump, right? The guy who only gives interviews to Fox News?  You know, where they have to cut him off because he just keeps rambling on like an incoherent old uncle whose brain is rotting?
    You know that’s a lie. He’s been interviewed in the lion’s den many times. He’s gone on ABC, CBS, NBC and other. So you are a proven liar once again. You also know Biden and Harris have been protected by the mainstream media. Remember them telling us Biden was sharp as a tack? They never get asked any tough questions and are allowed to lie without pressing them on any facts. You know the liberal media protects them. But you’ll continue to be a blind sheep and liar. Typical snowball. 
  • JohnInCarolina

You know that’s a lie. He’s been interviewed in the lion’s den many times. 

You know what, you're right, fair enough.  I'd completely forgotten about the half a dozen train wrecks and dumpster fires of interviews Trump has done with real reporters, like Jonathan Swan.  How could I forget about all of those?  LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyTfCPjVlRY

You know that’s a lie. He’s been interviewed in the lion’s den many times. 

You know what, you're right, fair enough.  I'd completely forgotten about the half a dozen train wrecks and dumpster fires of interviews Trump has done with real reporters, like Jonathan Swan.  How could I forget about all of those?  LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyTfCPjVlRY
    Yeah, you conveniently forget a lot. Just like most libs.