Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kamala Harris

1235»

Comments

• You know this “ interview” is taped. I wonder why she won’t talk on live TV? We know why don’t we….
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 32,288

It’s set to take place on Thursday, to air later that evening.
    Whata you know. She agreed to go on the hard hitting CNN and she is bringing her support animal to protect her. lol. I bet they ask the tough questions too like where do you buy your pantsuits and what’s your favorite color. 
    You have been paying attention to Trump, right? The guy who only gives interviews to Fox News?  You know, where they have to cut him off because he just keeps rambling on like an incoherent old uncle whose brain is rotting?
    You know that’s a lie. He’s been interviewed in the lion’s den many times. 

You know what, you're right, fair enough.  I'd completely forgotten about the half a dozen train wrecks and dumpster fires of interviews Trump has done with real reporters, like Jonathan Swan.  How could I forget about all of those?  LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyTfCPjVlRY
    Yeah, you conveniently forget a lot. Just like most libs. 
    I'm not the one voting for an orange clown whose brain is rotting.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    Well it seems the right-wing media is doing a lot of whining this morning.  It seems maybe Harris is perfectly capable of handling an interview, and that she’s sober and not some half-drunk dimwit?  Who knew?!?!?
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 17,075
    Trump’s psychosis is real and getting worse. He is unable to discern truth from outrageous fallacies. People see the old demented sadist evangelical hypocrite, pedo perv. The only folks supporting Trump obviously suffer from a more serious psychosis, with identical characteristics, and dozens more that are worse. 

Project 2025 is the result of Ronald Reagan shaking hands with Jerry Falwell, welcoming in the (non) moral (non) majority Christian right wing extremism. 

The right wing Christian extremism nurtured the evangelical hypocrites, who then began the march to Christo-Fascism, ultimately leading to a fascist MAGA movement that finally delivered project 2025. 

Project 2025 is the third and last phase of all Republican Parties throughout history; Nazi.

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,103
    Nice slobstika there.
    Not a felon
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,296
    how bad do you have to be to lose to donald trump.....USA TODAY =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • JohnInCarolina
    how bad do you have to be to lose to donald trump.....USA TODAY =)
    To borrow an old line from Adlai Stevenson: every thinking person will be voting for Harris.  The problem is, the Democrats need a majority.
  • JohnInCarolina