Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - For Car Lovers: Some Recent Exotic Spottings

Options

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    Botch said:

Dayam I want one of these!   

This would be so much fun to take to any motorcycle rally, car show, or even Sturgis!  The Brembos, the CF straight exhaust, even the MotoGP-style windscreen (Dixie-cup sized!) 

Looks like an India only model?  If you find one, @Botch, I will go to Sturgis with you!
    Clinton, Iowa
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac - now you are just showing off!  =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac - now you are just showing off!  =)
    Scottsdale is nice, but nothing like @GrateEggspectations ' neighborhood.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    No pic but saw another Brabus out here today. This time it was a G Wagon. Not a bad way to spend $300k if you've got it.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• GrateEggspectations
    GrateEggspectations Posts: 9,295
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Truthfully, I secretly hoped this one would end up a casualty of the monster truck rally.

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,659
    Options
    B-I-L just sent me this from Italy. He and his daughter got in.

The polizia sure ride in style. 

That’s killer! I like the dings and chips in the paint.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    B-I-L just sent me this from Italy. He and his daughter got in.

The polizia sure ride in style. 

They are like a Ford Taurus over there. 😁
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac - no way I would not have known where that was and then aired it out on a frequent basis. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac - no way I would not have known where that was and then aired it out on a frequent basis. 
    Same here!  That would be a weekly driver for sure!  I was sad to see it just sitting neglected.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac
    P
    Hopefully, you found that in your garage?!
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    I would look good in that!  Not getting in or out, but while actually in it!
    Clinton, Iowa
  • GrateEggspectations
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Foghorn said:

A little understated, but nice enough, I guess. 

A neighbour’s friend is an exotic car collector and also has an SVJ. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    Foghorn said:

One of a few cars I'd love to see in person just for the paint alone. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Corv
    Corv Posts: 368
    Options
    Paint or a wrap? There are some awfully good vinyl wraps available these days, and with a good install job it's hard to tell which it is from any distance.
    Somewhere on the Colorado Front Range
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    Options
    Corv said:
    Paint or a wrap? There are some awfully good vinyl wraps available these days, and with a good install job it's hard to tell which it is from any distance.

Paint. It's called Viola Pasifae

It's hard to tell a cars paint by a picture or video but the Viola Pasifae is stunning. I couldn't imagine what it would look like in person. 

https://youtu.be/Rf_zq1uuSEM

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Foghorn said:

Somehow, I can’t imagine owning a car like this and parking it as this individual has, indiscriminately sandwiching it between the likes of us plebs. 
  • lousubcap
    Options
    That is a park and walk in from the farthest reaches of your destination ride.  Besides you get extra exercise to keep you loose for sandwiching yourself back into the car. B)
  • lousubcap
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Just took some good rips in B-I-L’s car approaching @lousubcap velocity. 

Okay-in which car in the stable were you allowed to enjoy the ride? Or was it dealer's choice?? B)
    Edit for the fat finger spelling fix. 
  • GrateEggspectations
    edited June 2023
    Options
    @lousubcap

GT3. In our province, one can face car impounding and jail time as well as a $10K fine for any speeding in excess of 50kms/hour. Naturally, we stayed well below the limit.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    @GrateEggspectations - Well now, I'm quite sure you penetrated the + 50km/hour deal where appropriate.  Radar/Lidar detector configured?
    That level of enforcement seems to be around the standard here althougth I have never been informed of the fine. 
    I'm sure it was a great experience.  Always a joy when you well exceed the legal limits and escape unscathed.  Be well my friend. 
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    lousubcap said:

That level of enforcement seems to be around the standard here although I have never been informed of the fine. 

Sounds like you have encountered a lot of nice officers, Cap. 😂

All is pretty good here, and I hope the same for you and yours. 🤜 🤛 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited June 2023
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @GrateEggspectations - Well now, I'm quite sure you penetrated the + 50km/hour deal where appropriate.  Radar/Lidar detector configured?
    That level of enforcement seems to be around the standard here althougth I have never been informed of the fine. 
    I'm sure it was a great experience.  Always a joy when you well exceed the legal limits and escape unscathed.  Be well my friend. 
    They have a similar rule here.  25mph+ is "criminal speeding" and subject to impounding and.substantial fines.

I have been pulled over in excess of that limit.  I was polite and respectful and apologetic.  I received a warning.  Funny because I had just been married and when the officer asked why I was rushing, I told him "I just got married officer, and I am kind of in a hurry to get home, because, well, you know.  Just married." He laughed and told me to be safer.