Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Placeholder for internet things that are funny or cool

Comments

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,869
    If money is no object, why an American city
    That’s what I was thinking.  What about Vienna, Paris or London?  
    Have you been to Paris lately?  Total crap hole city!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,597
    Fahk cities.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,671
    Gracioso in the abacos with a big dock for my new boat. My jet can get me to other places. I will own other places with all that money =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,061
    Why does the total add up to over 100%?
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • JohnInCarolina
    dbCooper said:
    Why does the total add up to over 100%?
    Bad math or people were allowed to list more than one place.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    edited March 2023
    Barcelona would be right up there if international was an option but USA the top spot would be any town/city on Kauai. 
    However, I have not traveled a great majority of the world so my selections are limited.  Although in broad terms I can eliminate any cities where , at my age,  require proficiency in a foreign language, with climates that do the cold thing and any that are a challenge to live in, defined by law and order. 
    Yep-old and have a lawn.
    Good exercise-
    Edit upon further review-If limited to mainland USA, San Diego wins.  Best weather in the Lower 48. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • fishlessman
    lousubcap said:
    Barcelona would be right up there if international was an option but USA the top spot would be any town/city on Kauai. 
    However, I have not traveled a great majority of the world so my selections are limited.  Although in broad terms I can eliminate any cities where , at my age,  require proficiency in a foreign language, with climates that do the cold thing and any that are a challenge to live in, defined by law and order. 
    Yep-old and have a lawn.
    Good exercise-
    Edit upon further review-If limited to mainland USA, San Diego wins.  Best weather in the Lower 48. 
    Barcelona would be a quick trip in my puddle jumper jet. Of course I would have a nice flat there
    fukahwee maine

• JohnInCarolina
    Barcelona is tops in my book.  If there’s a better city I haven’t been to it yet.  
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    edited March 2023
    For the last two weeks of August and the first two weeks in September: Seattle.  
    The rest of the year, I'm quite content being where I am right now (and its paid for).  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Botch
    lousubcap said:
    However, I have not traveled a great majority of the world so my selections are limited.  
    As a senior Naval officer, Cap'n, this kinda surprises me.  Or, being a bubblehead, do you not get shore leave in a lot of places you go? (yeah, that's probably it).  

This has inspired me to start a different thread, that could be very interesting.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• fishlessman
    lousubcap said:
    Yep-old and have a lawn.
    Good exercise-

coronado has a nice view of san diego
    fukahwee maine

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795
    lousubcap said:
    However, I have not traveled a great majority of the world so my selections are limited.  Although in broad terms I can eliminate any cities where , at my age,  require proficiency in a foreign language, with climates that do the cold thing and any that are a challenge to live in, de
    This.  South shore of Kauai to be precise.  Plenty of sun and just enough rain to keep it lush.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Fahk cities.
    Exactly.
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,660

• Botch

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Who’s house is that @1:00?
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    dmchicago said:
    Who’s house is that @1:00?
    undefined

Alpine clubs build these "huts".  This one is close to the summit and the material to build it was brought in by a cable that connected to the next hut down.

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • fishlessman
    lousubcap said:

his freezer is probably full of venison......
    fukahwee maine

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170

• dmchicago

Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • dmchicago
    edited March 2023
    Whoops

Dennis - Austin,TX
  • JohnInCarolina

• Botch

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,324
    Botch said:

Either:
    a) wooosh - the joke went right over my head
    b) the pix is missing the punch line
    c) ???

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,660
    HeavyG said:
    Botch said:

Either:
    a) wooosh - the joke went right over my head
    b) the pix is missing the punch line
    c) ???

that’s the punch line 😂🤣

edited March 2023
    You can’t make this stuff up, lol

edit: actually can’t blame the guy, it’s called butcher paper so it must be what the butcher uses, amirite?  =)

canuckland