Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Placeholder for internet things that are funny or cool

Options

Comments

• saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options

Bahahaha. Someone got upset about the hypocrisy that is the OT circle jerk. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

Where’s the hypocrisy?  I’ve called people out for this chit on both sides.   I even liked your post.

Things get disliked around here for no reason at all.  I wouldn’t read too much into that.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    It’s not political, it does not argue a perspective, he just happens to be an elected official that ate someone’s son.
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Legume said:
    It’s not political, it does not argue a perspective, he just happens to be an elected official that ate someone’s son.
    That does sound like a compelling argument!
  • saluki2007
    edited October 2022
    Options

Where’s the hypocrisy?  I’ve called people out for this chit on both sides.   I even liked your post.

Things get disliked around here for no reason at all.  I wouldn’t read too much into that.
    I understand what you are saying. I just found it funny/amusing that a few members who are on the more political side came to the defense of AOC, but no one had anything positive to say about Ted Cruz (and yes I know the meme and also realize he is a total Jackwagon). I also noticed you liked the post and understood the joke and nod. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• saluki2007
    Options
    Legume said:
    And Ozzies’ post just happened to be a woman who doesn’t understand how good whisky is made…
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Legume
    Options
    Legume said:
    And Ozzies’ post just happened to be a woman who doesn’t understand how good whisky is made…
    That one’s funnier than the Ted ate my kid shirt.  
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    On today’s date 125 years ago, Friday, October 22, 1897, famous Italian-American Ettore Boiardi (1897-1985), better-known as “Chef Boyardee,” was born at the city of Piacenza, Italy.  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,384
    Options
    @Botch Now there's something worth celebrating.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Legume said:
    This is a food forum so I vote that meme was contextually legit.
    edited October 2022
    Options
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

• JohnInCarolina
    Options

Consider this a warning, @fishlessman
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    When you're 94, "not long after" could mean 3 years.  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,766
    Options

I will never wash my pair of socks again, it pains me to do that every Sunday anyways.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,766
    Options

I will never wash my pair of socks again, it pains me to do that every Sunday anyways.

I will never wash my pair of socks again, it pains me to do that every Sunday anyways.                                                             How often do people wash their socks ......
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Legume
    Options

I will never wash my pair of socks again, it pains me to do that every Sunday anyways.                                                             How often do people wash their socks ......
    Regular socks or good wool socks?  Darn toughs go a couple of days easily.
  • lousubcap
    Options
    How many even wear socks??
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Some truth right there. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Motor vehicle Hood Automotive mirror Vehicle Automotive design
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,094
    Options

Only Trebuchets built before 1684 do not need to be registered.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,350
    Options

Saw that 40 years ago. Still cracks me up.
    Those two guys as Felix and Oscar was a treat.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,094
    Options
    HeavyG said:

Saw that 40 years ago. Still cracks me up.
    Those two guys as Felix and Oscar was a treat.

I bet they never thought someone would be watching that clip while sitting on the john in 2022.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • lousubcap
    Options