Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Wrapping up work.

dbCooper said:
    Admiring my lawn patching work.  This Spring there were numerous areas that for unknown reasons died off over the Winter.   This was back in mid-May...
    Approx. four weeks ago I prepped and seeded...
    This is after the 2nd mowing yesterday...
    Given I deal with squirrels burying acorns this time of year, then the Beagles digging up those acorns, the patches came along better than expected.  Next Spring will be the true test of the project success. 
    Results will be nothing close to keeping @TEXASBGE2018 up at night worrying about competition!    =)
    Are your Beagles female?  I've read that their urine can kill grass.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Not my daughter this time, but one of my horses competing in The Best of the West show.

Is that the dirt kicking contest?
    Not my daughter this time, but one of my horses competing in The Best of the West show.

Is that the dirt kicking contest?
    Pretty much 😂

Reining, lots of spins and slides.  This little barnyard pony is competing against horses with $xxxKs in lifetime earnings.  Pretty proud of the little mare, she is holding her own.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • SamIAm2
    SamIAm2 Posts: 1,894
    @GrateEggspectations - building great memories right there for you and the nieces. 
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
    Large - Roswell rig, MiniMax-PS Woo; Cocoa, Fl.
  • @JohnInCarolina

What was the hiccup?
    Mix of taxi delays, flight delays, sitting on the tarmac.  The usual BS that comes with travel to a fairly remote spot.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,286
    Listening to the dog whining. He had that mass removed from his foreleg today. He has already got me to take off the cone of shame since he couldn’t drink with it. Thinking about breaking into the pain pill bottle.
  • SamIAm2
    Watching episode 2 of "PAIK's Spirit" on Netflix, with captions turned on. One of my guilty pleasures lately has become watching Korean TV shows. Didn't know who Paik was but did recognize the actress in this episode from several of the shows I have watched. 
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
  • SamIAm2 said:
    Watching episode 2 of "PAIK's Spirit" on Netflix, with captions turned on. One of my guilty pleasures lately has become watching Korean TV shows. Didn't know who Paik was but did recognize the actress in this episode from several of the shows I have watched. 
    Have you watched the Korean film Burning?  I’m pretty sure it’s still on Netflix.  One of those movies that will stay with you for a long time.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410
    @JohnInCarolina

What was the hiccup?
    Mix of taxi delays, flight delays, sitting on the tarmac.  The usual BS that comes with travel to a fairly remote spot.  
    Combine crossing the runway....
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,943
    @JohnInCarolina

What was the hiccup?
    Not sure why, but I am dying at the term "fairly remote" for referring to Houghton.  I don't disagree mind you, it just cracks me up.  Having grown up going there regularly might be why.

Seeing that little airport trying to follow TSA mandated security requirements is one of the funniest things you will see at an airport.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • lkapigian said:
    16 pounds of Butt 30 of Chuck Roll, 200 these are 13 hours in, butts off in a bit, another7or so on the Chuck 

And here I was proud throwing my 4lb sous vide brisket point onto the Mini Max just now. 
  • SamIAm2
    edited October 2022
    SamIAm2 said:
    Have you watched the Korean film Burning?  I’m pretty sure it’s still on Netflix.  One of those movies that will stay with you for a long time.
    @JohnInCarolina  - The 2 hour and 28 minute film? Not found on Netflix but I think I found it on Tubi, Description - "A man agrees to watch an ex-neighbor's cat while she goes on a trip and becomes suspicious of the man she brings back just before her disappearance." Guess it will be a lot longer since Tubi inserts a lot of commercial breaks.
    Ubi panis, ibi patria.
  • SamIAm2 said:
    SamIAm2 said:
    @JohnInCarolina  - The 2 hour and 28 minute film? Not found on Netflix but I think I found it on Tubi, Description - "A man agrees to watch an ex-neighbor's cat while she goes on a trip and becomes suspicious of the man she brings back just before her disappearance." Guess it will be a lot longer since Tubi inserts a lot of commercial breaks.
    Sounds like it aligns well with all the help that you provide your neighbours, @samiam2
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,381
    Doing the seasoning burn on the Ooni Karu 16. Gets hot fast
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,381
    Woulda bought a brisket 
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,453
    Just finished installing a new Bosch dishwasher, so far no leaks 😂
    Congrats, you just saved money on hiring a carpenter, plumber and electrician, that’s what it takes in a unionized industry 😂
    canuckland
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    ColtsFan said:
    Getting ready to watch IU football. We have a couple A10 Warthogs circling our area waiting for their flyover at the stadium. 

Great game so far.  I was born a Hoosier but a Buckeye at heart so pulling for IU.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• @Ozzie_Isaac

Great photo, and beautiful horse.