Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I honestly don’t know where to post this.

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427
    So much for the hippocratic  oath you signed on for as a Dr.  Feel sorry for your patients, as you have to be a “quack” judging by your posts and negative/hateful attitude. Hope you haven’t killed too many patients, and keep your malpractice insurance current.
    This is almost too much to comprehend.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Very disappointed if it is, in fact, true that "Fiber Induced Deuce" has been banned. I've certainly seen more offensive content from others that did not lead to banning.
    Stillwater, MN
  • My god you cant step away from this place for a second ha ha. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,660
    Ed and I will discuss in greater detail during our golf game
    Please don’t forget to tell him that you don’t actually own a BGE and that you never posted anything BBQ related here!  🤣😂

You should take a deep breath and drink a few glasses of water.  You sound delusional, that’s not good for your health.

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,162
    If that's correct, then it is a stark display of poor parenting...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    edited September 2022
    When exactly is this game of golf with Ed? 

And, serious question... how do cockk-eyed cretins play golf?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • if accounts are getting banned for posting photos that violate terms of service, I have one I would like to nominate. 
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,452
    Whatever it takes to get your nemesis banned, golf or flog.
    canuckland
  • caliking
    if accounts are getting banned for posting photos that violate terms of service, I have one I would like to nominate. 
    I second the motion. Do we have a third?

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    It’s weird, two accounts that used profile pics of a nazi got dumped while the actual nazi that posts nazi cartoons picturing the death of a sitting senator is fine (well, he’s not really fine now, is he).
  • Legume said:
    It’s weird, two accounts that used profile pics of a nazi got dumped while the actual nazi that posts nazi cartoons picturing the death of a sitting senator is fine (well, he’s not really fine now, is he).
    it’s almost as if calling out the nazi himself is the crime here…

and for this forum to allow this same nazi to directly racially attack a forum member in excellent standing while removing accounts calling this behavior out says a lot about this place. Disgusting. 

• Found the nazis! 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,657
    There's a bottle of booze in my office and rail road tracks out back.... Joking...😁
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    edited September 2022

Found the nazis! 
    Nazi’s are the Libtards favorite word.  And racist.  They know nothing else. Everyone is a racist Nazi.  

• Bless your heart
  • A lot of swings, no connects.  Sad.  Like a drunk clown pretending to be Rocky.  
  • caliking

Found the nazis! 
    Nazi’s are the Libtards favorite word.  And racist.  They know nothing else. Everyone @littlerascal56 is a racist Nazi.  
    FTFY.

BTW, is that Mike Lindell?

• A lot of swings, no connects.  Sad.  Like a drunk clown pretending to be Rocky.  
    Typical Libtard response John.  Come on…you can do better with all those years of college under your belt!
    Here is the question for you….
    Can you pour piss out of a boot…with the instructions printed on the heel?
    Almost all PHD’s cannot perform this task. Funny $HIT, professor!
  • littlerascal56
    edited September 2022
    caliking said:
    Nazi’s are the Libtards favorite word.  And racist.  They know nothing else. Caliking is a racist NAZI!

FIFY
  • caliking
    … one wonky eye of yours…

• littlerascal56
    edited September 2022
    caliking said:
    Have posted in past about the detached retina’s in that eye.  Had a quack surgeon screw up my cataract surgery, and ended up with detached retina in right eye.  3 surgery’s later on that eye, and it’s useless.  $60k of surgery, and legally blind in that eye. Nothing can be done at this point.
    JIC keeps posting my picture over and over…and over, to make fun of my bad (blind) eye.  Hope he is enjoying it.  I’ll have to get with Rob to see if it can be deleted from the forum, That’s basically why Nola’s troll accounts were banned. 
  • Can you imagine being retired and waking up every other day and having to re-read the embarrassing alcohol induced jibberish you posted the night before? On a bbq forum? For a cooker you do not even own? Multiple nights a week? 
  • littlerascal56
    edited September 2022
    Can you imagine being retired and waking up every other day and having to re-read the embarrassing alcohol induced jibberish you posted the night before? On a bbq forum? For a cooker you do not even own? Multiple nights a week? 
    Tex bub…you do realize the new members have access to this Off Topic section of the forum? Your hate filled posts do not endear new members to follow you.  If anything, it shows them what a hate filled Texan you really are. Lighten up. Take a deep breath, and quit being an a$$hole on the forum. And quit calling this place “disgusting” on your posts! That’s totally against the guidelines, and can have an account banned.

@The_Buffalo has your number, and is watching you! Get your act together, and play nice on this forum!
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    Can you imagine being retired and waking up every other day and having to re-read the embarrassing alcohol induced jibberish you posted the night before? On a bbq forum? For a cooker you do not even own? Multiple nights a week? 
    Tex bub…you do realize the new members have access to this Off Topic section of the forum? Your hate filled posts do not endear new members to follow you.  If anything, it shows them what a hate filled Texan you really are. Lighten up. Take a deep breath, and quit being an a$$hole on the forum. And quit calling this place “disgusting” on your posts! That’s totally against the guidelines, and can have an account banned.

@The_Buffalo has your number, and is watching you! Get your act together, and play nice on this forum!

Is the buffalo not watching your hate filled spew? The irony of you trying to call out others for not following forum rules is top shelf.
    Your continued use of the slur "libtards" tells me all I need to know about you. While I find that term offensive I would never try to have someone banned for just behaving in such a crass manner. It's easier to just ignore them (tho I do wish this forum had a good ole Usenet style killfile feature).

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• caliking said:
    Have posted in past about the detached retina’s in that eye.  Had a quack surgeon screw up my cataract surgery, and ended up with detached retina in right eye.  3 surgery’s later on that eye, and it’s useless.  $60k of surgery, and legally blind in that eye. Nothing can be done at this point.
    You know it’s funny but that all sounds like… what’s that word again… KARMA!  What do they say about karma?  She can be a real beeyotch.  

The good news for you is that while nothing can be done about the eye, being an ahole on the forum is a choice.  You don’t need surgery to fix that!  Just give the whole act a rest.  All you’re doing is embarrassing yourself with it anyway.   
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    edited September 2022
    Perhaps you should spend more time learning and less time preaching and running people down.  I don’t know any doctors that have such a negative and sarcastic (caustic) attitude as you have.  So much for the hippocratic  oath you signed on for as a Dr.  Feel sorry for your patients, as you have to be a “quack” judging by your posts and negative/hateful attitude. Hope you haven’t killed too many patients, and keep your malpractice insurance current. You are not a good person. 
    Okay, this is just funny.  The hardest partying most sarcastic friend I have is an ER doctor.  Head of the department actually.  His job is incredibly stressful and his outlet is parties at his house, jokes, and hard hitting sarcasm.  Most of my friends in the medical field (Doctors and Nurses) have an incredibly witty if dark sense of humour, and man can they and do they party.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    Also, I am incredibly confused.  I am beginning to think there is an incredibly long con being played, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out why.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Can you imagine being retired and waking up every other day and having to re-read the embarrassing alcohol induced jibberish you posted the night before? On a bbq forum? For a cooker you do not even own? Multiple nights a week? 

I was coming on here to say this is probably the dumbest thing you said all day but then saw all the other stuff you posted until 2:30am and this one’s not even close. Well done sir. Every time I think we have seen the dumbest you have to offer, you somehow continue to find a way to lower the bar. 

And please Keep calling Rob’s attention to your little rants- I would love to have a discussion with him about what passes as acceptable behavior on this forum (and as a human for that matter). . 
  • caliking
    Also, I am incredibly confused.  I am beginning to think there is an incredibly long con being played, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out why.
    This thought has crossed my mind as well. It's hard to comprehend that someone could be such a clueless imbecile.

Unless @littlerascal56 is @The_Buffalo 's troll account. Which would be masterful, and worthy of admiration.

Or, that's not the case, and we're back to liitledoofus just being an imbecile.