Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Sunsets

Comments

• buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    All these submarine people on this forum, and not a single underwater sunset.  Smh.
    NOLA
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    billyray said:

What is left of the cement ship in Capitola, Ca.

I remember fishing off of that as a kid.
  • xfire_ATX
    xfire_ATX Posts: 1,110
    Port Aransas Memorial Day Weekend

XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
    Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,871
    buzd504 said:
    All these submarine people on this forum, and not a single underwater sunset.  Smh.
    @CTMike once told me that the only thing sailors ever really get to see when they're underwater is a lot of moons.   Maybe @lousubcap can confirm that...
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    The member here who has taken some incredible sunset photos is @hapster -
    Anyone heard from Hapster lately?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    SGH said:
    Yep, he’s good
    SGH said:
    Yep, he’s good
    SGH said:
    Yep, he’s good
    Glad to hear it. I always liked Hap 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• littlerascal56
    littlerascal56 Posts: 2,104
    Buckeye Windfarm just north of the house. Biden would be proud, till he noticed pumpjack in the foreground!
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    Buckeye Windfarm just north of the house. Biden would be proud, till he noticed pumpjack in the foreground!
    Is that home or where you vacation?
  • littlerascal56
    edited June 2022
    It’s a mile from my place by I70 in Hays. Google “Kansas Wind” and you will see a map of all the wind farms in Kansas.  I was the construction manager for Smoky Hill 1 & 2 by Salina, Post Rock Wind by Ellsworth, Alexander Wind about 30 miles south of Hays, Cedar Bluff Wind (FPL) about 40 miles SW, and the Buckeye Wind farm just north of town.  Buckeye supplies 101MW to the city of Lincoln NE, and 102 MW to Evergy in Wichita KS.  Lots of wind towers in this area. Farmers & Ranchers are happy!
  • nolaegghead
    It’s a mile from my place by I70 in Hays. Google “Kansas Wind” and you will see a map of all the wind farms in Kansas.  I was the construction manager for Smoky Hill 1 & 2 by Salina, Post Rock Wind by Ellsworth, Alexander Wind about 30 miles south of Hays, Cedar Bluff Wind (FPL) about 40 miles SW, and the Buckeye Wind farm just north of town.  Buckeye supplies 101MW to the city of Lincoln NE, and 102 MW to Evergy in Wichita KS.  Lots of wind towers in this area. Farmers & Ranchers are happy!
    translation: "me me me windfarm me me me and me and then I me me me golf club big house buy wife car every year me me me and did you hear about me me me because me me me go brandon me me me me me.....(insert infinity symbol here). 

Serious question:  Do you have any friends?

Then....predictable response:  Carry drink Evan Williams hahaha i'm lolling lololol because I can't think of anything meaningful to me which important because only me important me me me i'm the greatest to me in the me universe nothing to say unless I talk about me me me me me me me me me me me
    ...me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me meme me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me....
    edited June 2022
    WTF is wrong with you Carey.  Perhaps you should seek professional help.  I’m sure your Pace medical insurance will cover the cost.
    Get help man…your posts sound like a babbling idiot and make you look like a fool and an idiot.  Crazy $Hit dude.  Get help please. This is not normal behavior for anyone.
  • nolaegghead
    WTF is wrong with you Carey.  Perhaps you should seek professional help.  I’m sure your Pace medical insurance will cover the cost.
    Get help man…you sound like a babbling idiot!!!
    meme me me me me memememememememememememem seek help mememememe you must be crazy memememmeemememememememe babbling idiot memememememememe .....

did I tell you I have PEEN golf clubs?!  memememememememememe me me me
    oh, I mean PING...and they're new, and I went for a fitting, and did you see my expensive golf cart I buy a new one every year me me me me me you are crazy mememememememe me me....

oh, snap, Biden diss, just add a small peen to any thread and we have a political micro injection!!!!

Calm down…and take a deep breath.  You are having a meltdown. That’s common for a man your age (mid life crisis), and things will look better in the morning! 
  • nolaegghead
    Nah.  I had my midlife crisis years ago.  I’m just poking a narcissistic entitled prick.
    And I don’t understand how anyone could possibly tolerate you IRL.  Is the lack of friendship the reason why you are hanging out on a grill forum when you don’t even own one of the grills?  I have met some narcissistic braggarts and they seem to have the same problem.  Sad.
    Ahem...back to sunsets. Awesome pics yall. My humble entry.

Lake Oconee, GA
    Fish, Hunt, Cook....anything else?

1LBGE, 1MMBGE, somewhere near Athens GA
  • littlerascal56
    edited June 2022
    And I don’t understand how anyone could possibly tolerate you IRL.  Is the lack of friendship the reason why you are hanging out on a grill forum when you don’t even own one of the grills?  I have met some narcissistic braggarts and they seem to have the same problem.  Sad.
    For someone that maintains multiple troll accounts on this forum, you are so quick to accuse others of narcissistic issues.  Clean up your own house before accusing others Carey! Someone that spends all his time in a shop to get away from people can be a symptom of loneliness and psychopathy. Your posts are full of anger, and always argumentative. Troll posting is only making it worse for you.
  • nolaegghead

Awwww....and autobiographical Quora (bwaaahahaha) blurb.  You nailed yourself.   Are you still learning "the google".  Good job!  Good good job!  You're starting to do big boy things, but Quora...ummm that's a social media question answer service for morons.  Chinese used it to spread propaganda, look it up, gramps.

I really hate to be mean on the forum, but to the guy that offers nothing of value and persistently tries to get a couple of guys thrown off the forum because he doesn't like them opens the door to making an exception.

You're like a moronic a-hole frat boy that got old and never grew out of it.
    How about both you d!ckheads apologize to the OP and do this on your own thread?? @nolaegghead @littlerascal56
  • nolaegghead
    CornfedMA said:
    How about both you d!ckheads apologize to the OP and do this on your own thread?? @nolaegghead @littlerascal56
    You are right.  @CTMike - sorry I took a proverbial dump on your thread.  @JohnfromKentucky - same.  

I do make an effort to keep this kind of stuff in OT.   I feel like I didn't instigate it but I certainly perpetuated it.