Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

more suggestions..

Options
2»

Comments

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    Well we didn’t technically get into math or science unless the discussion about whether the USA had 50 or 52 states counts.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Well we didn’t technically get into math or science unless the discussion about whether the USA had 50 or 52 states counts.
    You do live in Ohio, right?  Maybe consider the source.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Location matters.  It’s so very state and county and district-driven.  Not to mention school to school, something we’ve always paid attention to when moving.  It’s hard to generalize.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Wow. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    lkapigian said:
    Went and had Mexican food with Linda today when she looked at me and asked “ does my taco taste salty to you?” She about threw her shoulder out covering my mouth before I had a chance to answer 
    That would of been more than I could take. I would of had to make a wisecrack 🤣

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    I don’t follow the media but I have asked several 8th graders if Alaska is a state and they weren’t sure or said no. One thought it was in the ocean beside Hawaii. 
    If you didn’t follow the media, you wouldn’t have made the comment about schools focusing on social issues over math and science. 
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Wow. 
    What, I can’t make a FIFO joke?
  • Terpderpitude
    Options
    billt01 said:
    Thanks @billt01 for the Friday fodder!  Still holding Shibu.
    Shiba is a slot machine, where Algo is built on a solid foundation 

Have a great and safe new year..

Weren’t you recommending Shiba back in November?

• alaskanassasin
    Options
    For the record I was dabbling with shibu before imaginary house came in with his hot crypto tips.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Hahaha - imaginary house.  Thanks for that.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Happy New Year everybody!!!
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    For the record I was dabbling with shibu before imaginary house came in with his hot crypto tips.
    I lol’d on that one. First time in a while. Thanks for that. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX