Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Biden vegaetarian?

Options

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Hansm said:
    Why I bow hunt
    Yesterday…

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    If we're talking about supply chain bottlenecks we should be talking about the knot in Lit's umbilical cord when he was in the womb, apparently there was a deficit of oxygen to his developing brain and it's trickled down to adulthood.

Between that and getting dropped on the head as a baby, nature has culminated what we see today:  forum man-baby, just a point or two above a vegaetable.

He must have pooped this morning and now he's feeling frisky.

You go, special boy.

Damn i fat fingered a word i must be so stupid. Meanwhile you walk around looking like a ugly hippy chic.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,958
    edited October 2021
    Options
    it's like 2012 with the sideways pics again on here lol. Photobucket for the win!

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    These all lived to see another birthday. They are pups. took a couple of does though

• Lit
    Options
    Lit said:
    If we're talking about supply chain bottlenecks we should be talking about the knot in Lit's umbilical cord when he was in the womb, apparently there was a deficit of oxygen to his developing brain and it's trickled down to adulthood.

Between that and getting dropped on the head as a baby, nature has culminated what we see today:  forum man-baby, just a point or two above a vegaetable.

He must have pooped this morning and now he's feeling frisky.

You go, special boy.

Damn i fat fingered a word i must be so stupid. Meanwhile you walk around looking like a ugly hippy chic.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    When cornered, it’s always best to fall back on insults over personal appearance, as all real men are known to do.  Amirite?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Lit
    Options
    When cornered, it’s always best to fall back on insults over personal appearance, as all real men are known to do.  Amirite?
    But I am right. Cant deny it. 
  • Lit
    Options
    You see Biden is including another year of free money to parents in his new spending bill. $300 per child under 17. Should really help prices come down. 
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    Options
    I miss the days when our political choices weren't a guy who needs to take Metamucil daily and uses words like Malarkey and a overweight debt laden real estate developer with an odd fascination with his own daughter. 

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Lit said:
    The only thing that really can’t be denied is that you’re an ahole.  I have no idea what you’re trying to accomplish with all of this any more than a three year old throwing a temper tantrum on the floor of the supermarket.

Hats off to you though, as you’ve managed to waste some of my time today, and I’m quite sure mine is worth a lot more than yours.  But I’m done.  
  • Lit
    Options
    Lit said:
    The only thing that really can’t be denied is that you’re an ahole.  I have no idea what you’re trying to accomplish with all of this any more than a three year old throwing a temper tantrum on the floor of the supermarket.

Hats off to you though, as you’ve managed to waste some of my time today, and I’m quite sure mine is worth a lot more than yours.  But I’m done.  
    Yes you are right (but he does look alot like Caitlyn)
  • Terpderpitude
    Options
    Poor, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,330
    Options
    ^^^ Animal House to the rescue!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Kayak
    Kayak Posts: 700
    Options
    I think he's making a joke about Bidens age: something about him being around during the Roman Empire? "Yes Vegaetarian! It will be done!"

You don't get a lot of latin speakers anymore.

Bob

New Cumberland, PA
    XL with the usual accessories

• PigBeanUs
    PigBeanUs Posts: 932
    Options
    My family motto:

O civili si ergo.
    Fortibus es in ero.
    O nobili deus trux.
    Vadis inem.
    Causen dux!
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    I thought Biden was Episcopalian. Shows what I know. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,466
    Options
    Kayak said:
    !"

Gallia est provincia.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,035
    Options
    Kayak said:
    I think he's making a joke about Bidens age: something about him being around during the Roman Empire? "Yes Vegaetarian! It will be done!"

uckfay emay , isthay orldway isyay oinggay otay ellhay . 
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Animadvertisine, ubicumque stes, fumum recta in faciem ferri? 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,330
    Options
    English version- I came, I saw, I got my a$$ kicked.  Google translator will get some of it. =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Animadvertisine, ubicumque stes, fumum recta in faciem ferri? 
    I hate that.  Makes me think we already live in the metaverse.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Is Clorox considered Vegetarian?   =)

aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,832
    Options
    Es quod bibis

Bibo ergo sum

Vini, vici, bibi

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Saw this funny Cholla today, this seems like the best place to share.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,466
    Options
    What a prick.

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,512
    Options
    Botch said:
    What a Big Green Prick.
    FTFY
    canuckland
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Saw this funny Cholla today, this seems like the best place to share.

It is certainly right at home on here lol. 
  • JohnEggGio
    JohnEggGio Posts: 1,430
    Options
    So many reasons I don't post here any more.  "The sanctimony is strong here."

Maryland, 1 LBGE