Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,318
    edited September 2021
    @GrateEggspectations - nothing but the finest cutting tools for those donuts.   =)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap said:
    @GrateEggspectations - nothing but the finest cutting tools for those donuts.   =)
    That was a strategic move. A lot of soft breads will compress under a blade that is anything less than razor sharp. When cutting anything that can’t be subjected to too much pressure, these blades perform wonderfully. I haven’t touched a bread knife in years.
  • Making some maple bacon with some of the SRF pork belly.  Just using the recipe on AmazingRibs.com.  I’ve used it before, this comes out great.

That’s a standard for me as well. Show us the finished pics, then used it for a BLT à-la-@nolaegghead
  • Making some maple bacon with some of the SRF pork belly.  Just using the recipe on AmazingRibs.com.  I’ve used it before, this comes out great.

That’s a standard for me as well. Show us the finished pics, then used it for a BLT à-la-@nolaegghead
    Will do!  If it turns out as well as the last batch I’ll look to give a good amount of it away to friends in the neighborhood.  I need to “repay” some home brew that was gifted to me, as well as several other favors.  Home made bacon is a great way to spread the love!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Eoin said:
    Did paella last night.

At first glance without my glasses I thought it was anus paella. My heart skipped a beat a few times. Nonetheless it still looks outstanding ole buddy 👍

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• @JohnInCarolina I know it isn't a high end brand, but we love our kitchenaid dishwasher.  Our Kenmore Elite went out right when the lockdowns started and we had to get what they had in stock once everything re-opened.  Didn't break the bank obviously and the only way I know it is running is because of the little light.  lol
    Was just looking at reviews of some of the Miele dishwashers, and the review was actually saying the KitchenAid M series is nearly as good (and less expensive).  I don't know if that's what you have but I'm definitely going to take a look.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Favorite time of the year. 

Super nice out. About to set up in the garage for some football myself.
  • GrateEggspectations
    GrateEggspectations Posts: 9,251
    edited September 2021
    On a patio not far from the local football stadium. Beautiful evening. 

• lousubcap
    @GrateEggspectations- what a great setting and evening.  I am sure it was most enjoyable.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • @JohnInCarolina I know it isn't a high end brand, but we love our kitchenaid dishwasher.  Our Kenmore Elite went out right when the lockdowns started and we had to get what they had in stock once everything re-opened.  Didn't break the bank obviously and the only way I know it is running is because of the little light.  lol
    Was just looking at reviews of some of the Miele dishwashers, and the review was actually saying the KitchenAid M series is nearly as good (and less expensive).  I don't know if that's what you have but I'm definitely going to take a look.  
    If I am not mistaken, that is what we have.
    Midland, TX XLBGE
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,505
    edited September 2021
    Meant to change my chamber sealer pump oil every six months but life got in the way, 17 months later  :s ...

canuckland
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,734
    found this growin in the yard up in maine, dont think inside the house is a zone 9 so its chances are slim

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • lousubcap
    @lkapigian - That is quite an undertaking.  Way to get it done.  Congrats across the board.  
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,734
    found this growin in the yard up in maine, dont think inside the house is a zone 9 so its chances are slim

for those that dont recognize it, thats an avocado tree
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • @Battleborn just spitballing but maybe let her peruse the exotic cars post😂
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • Figuring out something to do for Lady BattleBorn. She just accepted an offer at a new job working with veterans and she is super excited about it. She was unfulfilled at her job and wanted to do something that she felt made a difference. Super excited for her in this new role. 
    Give her a hero's badge.
  • lousubcap
    Congrats to her for taking the challenge to move out of her unfulfilling comfort zone.  Hopefully her new job exceeds her expectations.  
    Good luck with your quest to recognize her and her move.  
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,331
    Decided to smash my hand and break a finger. Good times 😂 

~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!