Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    Looks like he also found a 1970 Porsche 911.  Better to be lucky than good!  B)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Thanks for nothing Leicester.  

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,943
    A beautiful Sunday morning.

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    All sports have Icons.  Today one of the current Icons was at the race.  My daughter was beyond excited to be at a race with Fallon Taylor also competing.

A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    @Ozzie_Isaac
    Sure looks like a good time my friend. Makes me wish I had your money 💵 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Ozzie_Isaac
    edited May 2021
    SGH said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac
    Sure looks like a good time my friend. Makes me wish I had your money 💵 
    Didn't you know?  Horses are free my friend.  They basically poo money.

Joking aside, my daughter won enough checks this weekend to cover all the costs, so not bad.  Better than a trophy 😉
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,286
    My older sister and her kids drove all over the US showing horses. I used to say that you shovel gold in one end and garden fertilizer comes out of the other end. We did grow some nice gardens and one niece got a nice scholarship to Texas Tech.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    edited May 2021
    My older sister and her kids drove all over the US showing horses. I used to say that you shovel gold in one end and garden fertilizer comes out of the other end. We did grow some nice gardens and one niece got a nice scholarship to Texas Tech.
    Ha!  That is the truth.  My daughter also does reigning and show.  There is no money in that until you sell your horse. Horses are like boats and planes.  They will all make a small fortune .... But you need to start with a large fortune. The barrel racing and jackpots at least pay.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867
    Watching history (CBS).
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Daughter picked this one out at the grocery store today. Getting pretty fresh with your cheeses, I see, @Eoin, @Stormbringer.

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,597
    Ha!  That is the truth.  My daughter also does reigning and show.  There is no money in that until you sell your horse. Horses are like boats and planes.  They will all make a small fortune .... But you need to start with a large fortune. The barrel racing and jackpots at least pay.
    I sell hay. Word on the street is horse people are crazy and don’t pay their bills. Yourself excluded of course.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    I sell hay. Word on the street is horse people are crazy and don’t pay their bills. Yourself excluded of course.
    Horse people are crazy (all of them).  Some pay bills, some don't.  Luckily, it is a small community and those who don't pay or who cheat folks get run out of town.
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Daughter picked this one out at the grocery store today. Getting pretty fresh with your cheeses, I see, @Eoin, @Stormbringer.

Wensleydale is great cheese, not convinced about the additions.
  • Bought it on a whim because my daughter, who was shopping with me at the time, liked the packaging. The cheese itself was fantastic. The strawberry and Prosecco were not bad, if just a little sweet. The store had other varieties in shapes for children including chocolate and also candied ginger. 
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    edited May 2021
    Just got up and got moving....cussing yesterday 
    Was supposed to be a 7a-7p shift....didn't leave until 10:30 pm..then was up to 3 am writing records

My direct supervisor was working floor with me yesterday his shift was supposed to be 10-10...wound up being 10a to 1am...

He made the comment this is not sustainable..for once we agreed on something 

Then the Doc I'm to be relieving today...anyway you can come in early..i have something I need to do tonight...my true thoughts are not publishable 
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    DuckDogDr said:
    Just got up and got moving....cussing yesterday 
    Was supposed to be a 7a-7p shift....didn't leave until 10:30 pm..then was up to 3 am writing records

My direct supervisor was working floor with me yesterday his shift was supposed to be 10-10...wound up being 10a to 1am...

He made the comment this is not sustainable..for once we agreed on something 

Then the Doc I'm to be relieving today...anyway you can come in early..i have something I need to do tonight...my true thoughts are not publishable 
    Do you work with or for the guy you are relieving?
    Las Vegas, NV

• alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,597
    Just replaced my iPhone screen. Aaaand apparently my eyes are getting old.
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Terpderpitude
    Terpderpitude Posts: 200
    Just replaced my iPhone screen. Aaaand apparently my eyes are getting old.
    Wait until your balls drop and you can’t sit on wooden benches any more.
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,665
    CPFC1905 said:
    bubbajack said:

Sexy shop rug!
    I assumed that was a coded message to arrange an illicit meeting, perhaps to exchange artisan wrenches or rare breed lump?

What3words puts that in Haverhill MA.  I just need to read the other clues for the time and I'll be there, too. 

just dont pick up the women in hey-vrill, theres something wrong with the water there
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    edited May 2021
    Having a moment. Selling last few items from closing of 70 year old business last year. A mid 90s Hyster 4000lb and an early 2000s Toyota 2500lb lift. Both are bulletproof and have 20,000 + hours. Hundreds of thousands of units moved by these beasts. 

XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323

Tho he's been AWOL for months this had me thinking about @thetrim. Hope he's doing well.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• SGH
    HeavyG said:
    Tho he's been AWOL for months this had me thinking about @thetrim. Hope he's doing well.
    Spoke to him Saturday. He is alive and kicking 👍

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    SGH said:
    HeavyG said:
    Say hi from Blighty and remind him there's a zoom call Friday.
  • SGH
    Eoin said:
    SGH said:
    HeavyG said:
    Say hi from Blighty and remind him there's a zoom call Friday.
    I sure will brother 👍

Status- Standing by.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    @SGH - last chance to make a Headliner appearance on Friday.  Plan to run unconstrained unless we really get sideways with a few topics.  Separate PM headed your way with the link and PW.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867
    lousubcap said:
    @SGH - last chance to make a Headliner appearance on Friday.  Plan to run unconstrained unless we really get sideways with a few topics.  Separate PM headed your way with the link and PW.  
    Scottie “unconstrained” is submariner for “anus”.  

Just thought I’d translate.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike