Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    ...just trying to bump up my post count.  Nothing to see here.
    (just kidding about the post count)
    ok, that was a lie.
    Dropping my truck off to get serviced.
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,749
    CPFC1905 said:
    kl8ton said:

Earlier.  . . Dog contemplating life.  
    Few questions;
    - big dog / small fence?
    - normal dog close,  normal fence far?
    - photoshopped trees? 
    - nice lawn with photoshopped dog, fence and trees? 
    ...and why has that lone tree broken free from his "friends" and how did he manage navigating that fence?  Was there unrest in the forest, was there trouble with the trees?

https://youtu.be/UWHEcIbhDiw
    https://youtu.be/rQWkJihRtLs
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • nolaegghead
    Great version!  I'm a huge nerd and love Rush.
    Great version!  I'm a huge nerd and love Rush.
    Seen them several times, losing Neil was tough

Another great Tree Song 

https://youtu.be/Tf9eHYWKI-I

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,859
    Foghorn said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    Foghorn said:
    You're absolutely right.  He'd be a perfect piece to add to the Palace collection of near stars.  As I think about it, more than maybe any other team, the impact of the manager is key at Palace.  They're like a jigsaw puzzle of odd pieces that might - or might not - fit together.  I wonder what Moyes could do with them?
    Fan forum is at fever pitch about that.  
    I think we got a 'free' year out of the squad this season and Roy's guile has kept us up.    
    For reasons unfathomable all of our managers that have stuck have come from a similar mould;  dependable, experienced, English (Pulis is Welsh and a shyster). 
    Leading hypotheses are;
    1) Dyche as a Roy v2 
    2) Super Frankie Lampard and a collection of Chelsea misfits/squad members in tow. 
    There's a conspiracy theory that Jose has an affection for Palace but we can't afford him and his style would alienate fans after this season.

Whilst #2 is sexier the probability of PL football the following season is slimmer. 
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,354
    Moderna 2nd shot side effects generally worse than Pfizer 2nd shot.  Everyone is different tho.
    Everyone in my house got Pfizer with the exception of me. 1st shot I was pretty fatigued and my arm hurt for a day. Nothing serious though. No side effect for the 2nd. Thinking I got lucky reading others experiences. 

That or maybe my 5G chip is defective. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    CPFC1905 said:
    Foghorn said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    Foghorn said:
    You're absolutely right.  He'd be a perfect piece to add to the Palace collection of near stars.  As I think about it, more than maybe any other team, the impact of the manager is key at Palace.  They're like a jigsaw puzzle of odd pieces that might - or might not - fit together.  I wonder what Moyes could do with them?
    I think we got a 'free' year out of the squad this season and Roy's guile has kept us up.    
    For reasons unfathomable all of our managers that have stuck have come from a similar mould;  dependable, experienced, English (Pulis is Welsh and a shyster). 
    Leading hypotheses are;
    1) Dyche as a Roy v2 
    2) Super Frankie Lampard and a collection of Chelsea misfits/squad members in tow. 
    There's a conspiracy theory that Jose has an affection for Palace but we can't afford him and his style would alienate fans after this season.

Whilst #2 is sexier the probability of PL football the following season is slimmer. 

Stevie G?
  • JethroVA
    JethroVA Posts: 1,251
    bucky925 said:
    Before

After
     I know I know one is not like the other....in more ways than being upside down.
    Not bad for a 2004
    I have a 2013 4Runner AND a 2000 4Runner that refuses to die.  Toyotas rock. 
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 
  • CPFC1905
    Eoin said:
    CPFC1905 said:

Leading hypotheses are;
    1) Dyche as a Roy v2 

Stevie G?
    Doesn't seem to be linked.  Probably holding out for the Reds next season when Big Jurgy moves on.
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,416
    @ColbyLang that’s over 1,000 acres of wheat a year, I’m out.

You could make some serious bread planting that much wheat.
    I see what you did there. Pandemic had us a little slower than normal last year with restaurants being closed for a while. We still used a little over 3.4 million pounds of flour 
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,829
    CPFC1905 said:
    Eoin said:
    CPFC1905 said:

Leading hypotheses are;
    1) Dyche as a Roy v2 

Stevie G?
    Doesn't seem to be linked.  Probably holding out for the Reds next season when Big Jurgy moves on.
    Rooney?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,607
    Brother’s family had a golden retriever that would sit and stare at the side of the house.  We saw a dog staring endlessly at the stucco wall with little brain engagement.  They saw a dog contemplating and appreciating the roses in the bed.

That dog passed before we could reconcile the perspectives. My suggestion of ripping out the roses and moving them to see if the dog stuck with the wall or followed the roses was never taken seriously.

To this day I’m not sure if that dog is waiting on the other side of the rainbow bridge waiting for a stucco wall or a rose bush to follow.
  • TEXASBGE2018
    TEXASBGE2018 Posts: 3,831
    JethroVA said:
    bucky925 said:
    Before

After
    Not bad for a 2004
    My 2005 4runner refuses to die and I love her for it, keeps miles off her supermodel sister the GX460

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    CPFC1905 said:
    Eoin said:
    CPFC1905 said:

Leading hypotheses are;
    1) Dyche as a Roy v2 

Stevie G?
    Rangers to Liverpool is a bit like Stoke to Liverpool. Big step.
  • Elijah
    Elijah Posts: 685
    I got the second Pfizer shot and every joint in my body ached for 24 hours. Even my toes and fingers. It was 48 hours almost exactly before I felt decent. The first shot gave me a sore arm and that's it. Weird. 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Elijah said:
    I got the second Pfizer shot and every joint in my body ached for 24 hours. Even my toes and fingers. It was 48 hours almost exactly before I felt decent. The first shot gave me a sore arm and that's it. Weird. 
    All Gamecocks had the second one with no pain or effects. Just sayin. Seriously though.....I had some mild arm soreness on the first one.....with no effects on the second. Good to hear you are vaccinated and good to go. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Basecoating a new decoy. Not initially thrilled. But trusting the method to the madness of one of my mentors.
    We  shall see as the bird progresses 
  • Elijah
    Elijah Posts: 685
    Elijah said:
    All Gamecocks had the second one with no pain or effects. Just sayin. Seriously though.....I had some mild arm soreness on the first one.....with no effects on the second. Good to hear you are vaccinated and good to go. 
    At the urging of Clemson fans everywhere they just gave y'all a placebo. It's time we moved on to a real rival 😉
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,427
    CPFC1905 said:
    kl8ton said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    kl8ton said:

Few questions;
    - big dog / small fence?
    - photoshopped trees? 
    Big dog. 
    4 foot fence (1.2 meters)
    Big dog is midway between fence and I.
    No photoshopping 
    The fence is at the bottom of a hill. Dog is at the top of the hill. The dog is not smart. I thought it was funny that he looked to be contemplating. 
    Thank you for your comprehensive response. 
    But why one tree this side of the fence? @nolaegghead won't rest until he knows.
    I think it just came down to finding a straight line to erect the fence.  There are more trees "inside" the fence to the left.
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • CPFC1905
    Foghorn said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    Eoin said:

Stevie G?
    Rooney?
    Loathed as I am to align hell freezing over and my Eagles, I really don’t want him.  Admittedly Derby were a basket case prior to his arrival by ‘unique funding arrangement’ but I don’t see he’s achieved a whole lot. 
    The field is Dyche, Lampard or Howe
  • CPFC1905
    kl8ton said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    kl8ton said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    kl8ton said:

Few questions;
    - big dog / small fence?
    - photoshopped trees? 
    Big dog. 
    No photoshopping 
    The fence is at the bottom of a hill. Dog is at the top of the hill. The dog is not smart. I thought it was funny that he looked to be contemplating. 
    But why one tree this side of the fence? @nolaegghead won't rest until he knows.
    I think it just came down to finding a straight line to erect the fence.  There are more trees "inside" the fence to the left.
    @nolaegghead your feelings about this please? 
  • nolaegghead
    CPFC1905 said:
    kl8ton said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    kl8ton said:
    CPFC1905 said:
    kl8ton said:

Few questions;
    - big dog / small fence?
    - photoshopped trees? 
    Big dog. 
    No photoshopping 
    @nolaegghead your feelings about this please? 
    The situation is worse than I feared.  The segratory wall has made an appearance in ancient China, Berlin, Mexico and now the sparse forest of flyover county.
    Fixing up my block 

Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    My second Moderna shot took me down for about 12 hours the next day, sleepy Sunday watching golf. Woke up at 10pm full of life, and had new Microsoft products all over the house.  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,022
    edited April 2021
    JethroVA said:
    bucky925 said:
    Before

After
    Not bad for a 2004
    Had a 2020 manual transmission. Other driver did a u-turn right into the side while truck was going through an intersection.  Totaled the truck.  Royally miffed.  Planned to have that for 20 years, not 6 months.  Always wanted a Taco and finally was in a position to get one.

On the positive, after insurance paid out (after 45 days of inspection and negotiating), truck cost me $100 for the 6 months not including fuel.  Still would rather have the truck.  Bought in middle of pandemic when we had a bunch on lots in town and people afraid to go outside.  Now they are harder to find around here and not a deal in sight.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,331
    edited April 2021
    Staff meeting. New space planned for late '21 just got axed. Material prices up 300%. Lease price would go upwards of $50/sq. ft.. Was originally supposed to be $25/sq. ft.
    Builder backed out and so did most of the tenants who reserved a space
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,463
    It took me 61 years to realize this, but why do we call them "eggrolls"?  There's no egg in them.  :confused:  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.