Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Buying Right Now? (non-OT version)

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,463
    HeavyG said:
    Botch said:
    I don't have the most powerful flashlight on the forum, but I might have the most expensive:

https://protomachines.com/products/led8

That's pricey but that hardly comes close to being the most expensive flashlight around.
    But, do you HAVE one?  :tongue:  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• SGH said:
    Some of you folks have way to much money on your hands. I certainly wish I had that problem  

It has been a great flashlight, I hope you got the rechargeable version the battery lasts forever on a charge.
     That said my favorite flashlight is the Olight Baton 2 https://www.olightstore.com/s1r-ii-baton.html the battery lasts a long time, super powerful and clips onto a baseball cap. I use this flashlight almost everyday and barely use my streamlight anymore 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ohh and the magnetic usb chargers are awesome on Olight. Just wave the light beside it and it clips right on. 
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• SGH said:
    A new light. Hope it is a good one 🤞

Bet that works great for exploring dark tunnels.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    I can tell you what I am not buying right now. A Barrett M82. They are gone. Never thought I would see that. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,418
    SGH said:
    I can tell you what I am not buying right now. A Barrett M82. They are gone. Never thought I would see that. 
    Shot the M99 this weekend. Hard to believe you can’t even get .50BMG ball ammo. 
  • ColtsFan
    ColtsFan Posts: 6,334
    4 pack of tri-tips and a whole ribeye from Creekstone. 
    ~ John - https://www.instagram.com/hoosier_egger
    XL BGE, LG BGE, KJ Jr, PK Original, Ardore Pizza Oven, King Disc 
    Bloomington, IN - Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,322
    ColtsFan said:
    4 pack of tri-tips and a whole ribeye from Creekstone. 
    I just grabbed the tri-tip four pack from them myself.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    ColbyLang said:
    SGH said:
    It’s even harder to believe that 10,000+ dollar guns are sold out for the first time in American history. Even those remained in stock when Obingo was going in. Yeah they got harder to find, but you could find them. 
    I’m trying everything I can to get my hands on one more M82 before Satan takes office. But it ain’t looking good.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH said:
    ColbyLang said:
    SGH said:
    It’s even harder to believe that 10,000+ dollar guns are sold out for the first time in American history. Even those remained in stock when Obingo was going in. Yeah they got harder to find, but you could find them. 
    I’m trying everything I can to get my hands on one more M82 before Satan takes office. But it ain’t looking good.  
    Have you begun working out the libretto for your upcoming debut of “Glory, Glory Joeylujah?”
  • PigBeanUs
    PigBeanUs Posts: 932
    I got all excited by the talk of flashlights on the forum, and added a bunch to my shopping basket on Amazon. With prime, they arrived today. 

Don’t make the same mistake I did. 

WARNING: make sure you double check the spelling of “flashlight” before you complete checkout. There should be an “a” in there, not an “e”

I am sure I will find a use for these things, but still. 

• PigBeanUs said:
    I got all excited by the talk of flashlights on the forum, and added a bunch to my shopping basket on Amazon. With prime, they arrived today. 

WARNING: make sure you double check the spelling of “flashlight” before you complete checkout. There should be an “a” in there, not an “e”

Don’t forget to post your new sausage tenderizer in the sausage-making thread. 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    PigBeanUs said:

The wife might be lonely the next couple of weeks.  Maybe you could order her a green egg or two.  I still can't figure out how you cook on one of these things.  Maybe it cooks from the inside out?
    Amazoncom  Fullfun Remote Control Shacking Shock Double Massager Egg  Vibrator TOY green  Garden  Outdoor

PigBeanUs said:

The wife might be lonely the next couple of weeks.  Maybe you could order her a green egg or two.  I still can't figure out how you cook on one of these things.  Maybe it cooks from the inside out?
    Amazoncom  Fullfun Remote Control Shacking Shock Double Massager Egg  Vibrator TOY green  Garden  Outdoor

I think that model does...
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • womaus
    womaus Posts: 256
    Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but this is calling me.

Argentinian Carbon Steel, presale on a special run of thicker steel.

https://www.dartointernational.com/product/pre-sale-limited-edition-saute-pan-n-27-4-mm-thick-/16?cs=true&cst=custom

PRE-SALE Limited edition Saute pan n27  4 mm thick

• ColtsFan
    Just found a helluva deal on South American lump charcoal. 

• ColtsFan
    @dmchicago. Dennis, I ordered (thanks to you) one of these today.  Was meaning to talk to you in advance.  Hope I didn't make a crappy selection.
    @nolaegghead You get this yet?
    prepare yourself to be slightly appalled when you have to use a non-heated toilet seat 😂

• nolaegghead
    ColtsFan said:

Sans powdery white substance center?
    ColtsFan said:
    @dmchicago. Dennis, I ordered (thanks to you) one of these today.  Was meaning to talk to you in advance.  Hope I didn't make a crappy selection.
    prepare yourself to be slightly appalled when you have to use a non-heated toilet seat 😂

Should be here tomorrow.  I do most of my business in there standing up, but SWMBO is very excited.
    ColtsFan said:
    Was it from Paraguay?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/19/europe/spain-cocaine-seizure-paraguay-scli-intl/index.html
  • nolaegghead
    edited January 2021
    got the bidet and a subwoofer in....which one to install first?
    got the bidet and a subwoofer in....which one to install first?
    First glance and I thought that was a bidet with a subwoofer for Bellagio style dancing waters

shame, you would’ve had bidet man easily beat.
  • scdaf
    scdaf Posts: 176
    If you ever expect to enjoy connubial bliss again, I'd suggest the foundational fountain.
  • got the bidet and a subwoofer in....which one to install first?
    Subwoofer. It’ll cover up your bathroom noises and may even help you shake your bowels loose. 
  • nolaegghead
    I thought about combining them, but the sub is going to the shop.  Bidet stays in our crib.  I put subs on everything with speakers.

ColtsFan said:
    It just occurred to me I've been using non-heated toilet seats for 60 years now, and never really thought about it ('cept for Grandpa B's outhouse.  In Iowa.  In December.)  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• nolaegghead
    I'm just hoping I'll be slightly less appalled the first time that gizmo squirts a jet of water up my ass.  i'll deal with cold seat indignation when the time comes.
    More flights, ski rentals and condo for a Presidents’ Day trip with my daughter
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • PigBeanUs
    PigBeanUs Posts: 932
    I'm just hoping I'll be slightly less appalled the first time that gizmo squirts a jet of water up my ass. 
    In three days you won’t wanna leave the house
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    edited January 2021
    LPT: Wipe your ass the traditional way at least a little bit before spraying a jet stream of water up your shiit covered ass. Ask me know I know. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave