Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What Are You Buying Right Now? (non-OT version)

Comments

• Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lol, poor little 
    Your the one with a son that likes to suck dlck and a wife that doesnt. Poor you.
    Lit I’ve got no beef here and I have no idea what you are referring to but that’s too far. 
    So their post about running a train on my wife a couple days ago was fine? You miss that one?
    Yes I did miss that one sorry. Must have been watching the price is right. 

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    Lol, poor little 
    Your the one with a son that likes to suck dlck and a wife that doesnt. Poor you.
    Lit I’ve got no beef here and I have no idea what you are referring to but that’s too far. 
    So their post about running a train on my wife a couple days ago was fine? You miss that one?
    Yes I did miss that one sorry. Must have been watching the price is right. 
    Was a good episode that day. I jogged almost 20 minutes that workout. Some people call it a 5k and is a full body workout.
  • QDude
    QDude Posts: 1,052
    HogFather said:
    Eating Popcorn GIF by Get Out Movie - Find  Share on GIPHY

Pork rinds are better than popcorn. 
    Fight me
    You are just plain wrong!  Coming from a kid who grew up in Iowa!

Northern Colorado Egghead since 2012.

XL BGE and a KBQ.

• Lit
    Best meatballs ever but I only had blue plates. 
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    edited December 2020
    Lit said:
    Blue plate seems fitting for your balls...

sorry couldn’t help myself. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Lit said:
    You’re picture looks good.  This makes you a chef.  Nice job.
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • Lit
    edited December 2020
    Lit said:
    Private chef bro. You’re not invited.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Meatball....well ****, CHEF ENGINEER BOYARDEE!  Very creative.
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    QDude said:
    Lit said:
    PigBeanUs said:
    In my experience, those who are most secure in their sexuality are also those who concern themselves the least with the orientation of others. 
    THat’S eXaCtLy wHat a ***** wOuLd sAy!!
    Though you might find it scandalous, my gym partner for a couple years was gay (and also a visible minority)!
    Size isn't everything.
    Is that what your wife tells you?

It is time for the members here to stop responding to Lit's insults.  The more you respond, the more satisfaction he gets from getting under your skin.  If he is ignored, then he won't have any fun and may actually start to post some stuff that is worth while.

I have had to deal with a mentally ill person on my job for a number of years.  This lady simply lived to create misery for others.  If you said that it was a nice day, she would tell you why it wasn't.  She had to argue about everything.  The only way to deal with her was to not give her anything to argue about.  I think the same applies here.  Don't feed the trolls!  I know that it is difficult to not respond to the insults but it is probably the only way to make this a better forum.
    Are you kidding? I have 1 account i use and have used for close to 15 years on this forum. They have like 30 troll accounts. How am i the troll?                       

And to add on these same guys have done the same thing to other good posters in the past that were also way better cooks than them. Focker could cook way better than these guys but they disnt get along with him. They ended up digging up pictures of his sister i believe it was online and posting her pictures on the forum. You dont know all the crap these guys have done. John gave RRP so much crap he quit posting for a long time a couple years ago. These guys are straight up douche bags go look through some of their older posts.
    Wait... I’ve seen this before. 

Can’t quite my finger on it...

I got it! It’s butthurt. 

And, some would even say I’m an expert on the matter. 
    Im sure you John and Nola get hurt butts all the time from each other.
    I was going to say something about your wife complaining about how you never seem to find the right hole in the dark, but then thought that wouldn’t be appropriate. 

Not untrue, just inappropriate. 
    Every hole is right in the dark
  • nolaegghead
    Got 20% off a side box.
    Meatball....well ****, CHEF ENGINEER BOYARDEE!  Very creative.
    Blue plate bro. Blue plate...
  • nolaegghead
    Looks like the aftermath of a 300 pound peter rabbit after eating 20 pounds of cheese.
    Now @nolaegghead, you know opening that can was tough for him.
    Xl bge ,LG bge, two 4' crusher cone fire pits. Weber Genisis gasser and 
    Two rusty Weber kettles. 

Two Rivers Farm
    Moncure N.C.
  • Lit
    Now @nolaegghead, you know opening that can was tough for him.
    Hurt my tooth
  • Lit said:
    Lit said:

See man!....  Even when someone gives you a complement you’re still a d:ck
    Go Gamecocks!!!
    1 XL, 1 MM
    Smoking in Aiken South Carolina
  • Lit
    Lit said:
    Lit said:

See man!....  Even when someone gives you a complement you’re still a d:ck
    I caught it I was joking around back. Truth be told these got to 160 range and were dry. Flavor was good though. I added bacon fat so that helped.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Lit said:
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    QDude said:
    Lit said:
    PigBeanUs said:
    In my experience, those who are most secure in their sexuality are also those who concern themselves the least with the orientation of others. 
    Though you might find it scandalous, my gym partner for a couple years was gay (and also a visible minority)!
    Size isn't everything.

It is time for the members here to stop responding to Lit's insults.  The more you respond, the more satisfaction he gets from getting under your skin.  If he is ignored, then he won't have any fun and may actually start to post some stuff that is worth while.

I have had to deal with a mentally ill person on my job for a number of years.  This lady simply lived to create misery for others.  If you said that it was a nice day, she would tell you why it wasn't.  She had to argue about everything.  The only way to deal with her was to not give her anything to argue about.  I think the same applies here.  Don't feed the trolls!  I know that it is difficult to not respond to the insults but it is probably the only way to make this a better forum.
    Are you kidding? I have 1 account i use and have used for close to 15 years on this forum. They have like 30 troll accounts. How am i the troll?                       

And to add on these same guys have done the same thing to other good posters in the past that were also way better cooks than them. Focker could cook way better than these guys but they disnt get along with him. They ended up digging up pictures of his sister i believe it was online and posting her pictures on the forum. You dont know all the crap these guys have done. John gave RRP so much crap he quit posting for a long time a couple years ago. These guys are straight up douche bags go look through some of their older posts.

I got it! It’s butthurt. 

I was going to say something about your wife complaining about how you never seem to find the right hole in the dark, but then thought that wouldn’t be appropriate. 

Provided she feels the same way.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • caliking said:
    Lit said:
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    QDude said:
    Lit said:
    PigBeanUs said:
    Size isn't everything.

I got it! It’s butthurt. 

Assuming she can feel anything at all.
  • Lit
    edited December 2020
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    caliking said:
    Lit said:
    Lit said:
    QDude said:
    Lit said:
    PigBeanUs said:
    Size isn't everything.

I got it! It’s butthurt. 

Assuming she can feel anything at all.
    Assuming you have a clue what you are doing
  • Got 20% off a side box.
    “Side box” is pretty classless. We just call them “girlfriends” up here. 
  • QDude
    QDude Posts: 1,052
    Got 20% off a side box.
    It looks like you have lots of cool toys!  What are you using the Shaper tool for?

Northern Colorado Egghead since 2012.

XL BGE and a KBQ.

• nolaegghead
    QDude said:
    Got 20% off a side box.
    It looks like you have lots of cool toys!  What are you using the Shaper tool for?
    Nothing yet.  Haven't played with it since I got it, sadly.  I'll get on it soon!
    Late night shopping.   A nice sharpening stone kit and this really weird cooler....insulation is cork.

Late night shopping.   A nice sharpening stone kit and this really weird cooler....insulation is cork.

I remember seeing those coolers when they first came out and laughing at the price. Good to see that they ended up on the digital equivalent of the "remainder table".
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• nolaegghead
    If I were ever to ride on a yacht, I would be right at home with this "Maybach" style cooler. 

2019 Chateau Lafite Rothschild Pauillac? 

Right here in my fancy cooler. 
    Provided I was drinking.

Based on the add pictures, you may be required to wear stiletto shoes to properly use that cooler.
  • Late night shopping.   A nice sharpening stone kit and this really weird cooler....insulation is cork.

Based on the add pictures, you may be required to wear stiletto shoes to properly use that cooler.
    Heh.  That is bizarre, isn’t it?  Looks like they’re advertising to businesses that offer a bottle service or something.  Or maybe strip clubs.
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    200 of these smoooov blades. I’ll get a few years out of it. 

Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410
    SRF Gold Brisket for Christmas.  Arriving 17 Dec.

I threw in a couple pounds of Ground Wagyu to try it too.
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    @kl8ton - I'm guessing you have been down that road before and you know there will be left-overs given the richness of the cut.  Well-played.

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.