Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Little bit of an update

Options
cazzy
cazzy Posts: 9,136
edited December 2020 in EggHead Forum
As many of you know, I recently got an offset from Austin.  I’m changing course a hair, and I’m getting a trailer built so I can get in the pop up game.  Since receiving the pit, I have developed my logo/brand, acquired a meat distributor and have been testing a lot of proteins to lock in what I want to serve.  Through this, I lost my way ribs and finally have a process that I believe produces a very special product.  In addition, I’ve been dialing in my recipes, working on a tortilla that would make mom proud, and basically just getting things ready.  Sausage and beans are the last items I need to check off, but that will be my December goal.  

CenTex has known about this desire for years, and he’s been on this ride with me throughout, so a big shout to my guy!  I’m not sure when things will bounce off, but I’m hoping early part of 2021 we will get things going. 

Here are some pics of some of the testing.

Failure or success doesn’t matter...I’ll enjoy the ride either way.  😁

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....

Comments