Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Kind of Advent Calendar

Comments

• lousubcap said:
    Thanks for the follow-on search and results although that price point is too steep for me.  Timing better next year.  
    Thank you for not flagging my post.  I had suspicions you were my flag stalker, but they appear unfounded.
    Ruining Gaskets one cook at a time.
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    That is a cool gift! She did well!

I picked up a bottle of russels reserve, going to see how it stands up to my standby Buffalo trace
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • Got my wife a lingerie advent calendar, seems like the bourbon one would go nicely with that.  B)
    Link?
    I will PM you.  Don't want to offend the hypocritical right wingers on here.
  • Door number 3.  I couldn’t wait to open it this morning.  I’m like a little kid!

This one was really pretty nice by the way.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    lousubcap said:
    Thanks for the follow-on search and results although that price point is too steep for me.  Timing better next year.  
    Thank you for not flagging my post.  I had suspicions you were my flag stalker, but they appear unfounded.
    It is a rare event (like perhaps twice in my years on the Forum-old and new) that  I will flag a post and if I do, I will own up and explain why.  No worries-besides...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • And on the 4th day he rose again:

• Got my wife a lingerie advent calendar, seems like the bourbon one would go nicely with that.  B)
    Link?
    I will PM you.  Don't want to offend the hypocritical right wingers on here.
    If you put the salacious content in the form of a News Story with photos, you will be safe.  If there is news content they can look at boobs all day, but they cannot just look at boobs for the sake of boobs.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    @JohnInCarolina - You gonna be surface running later this evening for the Zoom or will you be submerged and undetected given the early start?
    BTW- Every time you pop your daily breakfast dose I am jealous of your treasure.  Better to be lucky than good is definitely at play here.   
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • lousubcap said:
    @JohnInCarolina - You gonna be surface running later this evening for the Zoom or will you be submerged and undetected given the early start?
    BTW- Every time you pop your daily breakfast dose I am jealous of your treasure.  Better to be lucky than good is definitely at play here.   
    Ha!  I have to confess I haven't actually been drinking these in the morning, but rather just opening the door to see what awaits me later in the evening.  
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,338
    Foghorn said:
    lousubcap said:
    Ha!  I have to confess I haven't actually been drinking these in the morning, but rather just opening the door to see what awaits me later in the evening.  
    I'm looking for the "disbelieve" button.  
    It's the God's truth.  I think you forget what I do for a living.  I was taught to never drink and derive.  
    I see what you did there. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• I’m pretty sure that I’ve never had Jim Beam before.  This is pretty good!

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Jim Beam is what I used to buy when Evan Black wasn't available.  Decent stand-in.
    Overseas Jim Beam is quite readily available.  Personal experience but not the single barrel you are enjoying.  
  • Foghorn said:
    lousubcap said:
    I'm looking for the "disbelieve" button.  
    It's the God's truth.  I think you forget what I do for a living.  I was taught to never drink and derive.  

• "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • ColbyLang
    ColbyLang Posts: 3,381

It’s good, real good. Better if it’s the 10 year
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,722
    CornfedMA said:
    Legume said:
    I think this is brilliance on the part of your wife.  Great gift well ahead of the holiday.  Daily reminders to get her something nice.
    And whatever you do, don’t forget the card. I swear I could buy my wife a Maserati and the first thing she’d do after climbing in the driver’s seat is drop the visor and look for a damn card. 
    Dude... my wife is the exact same way. She want's to know I stood in the aisle and picked out a card for her. It's legit important to her. Personally I have never understood cards especially ones that don't include a note... just send me a damn picture of it in the store and save your money.

XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • cheers lads

this is nice
  • nolaegghead

This could lead into a great Hanukkah version- 8 crazy nights
    Greensboro, NC
  • The old standby:

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,431
    WDO for the win!

I would pass on that one.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Botch said:
    WDO for the win!

I didn’t know the guy aside from a few friendly exchanges, but every time I see that one, I think of @bgebrent. On that basis alone, it is a great whiskey. 
  • Botch said:
    WDO for the win!

You want I should put it in the mail to you, to perform some kind of check for poison?
  • pour it on the floor
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• You know what I mean, a toast
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• nolaegghead
    ...for your homies